Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 11 Reasons Why You Should Buy 100,000 PowerVotes for Just $20 Right Now  (Read 126 times)
ItsUnholy (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 09:49:42 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2019, 08:53:01 PM by ItsUnholy

SOLD

It's now $30 for 100,000.

1.  PowerVotes are the only money that can free Americans from tyranny.
2.  Over 4 million PowerVotes have been cast by Americans in support of political issues. See www.powervote.io
3.  PowerVotes are the most powerful way for Americans to speak out on a political issue.  
4.  The reason for this is that the PowerVote publishing service legally gets around laws that protect the jobs of lawmakers.
5.  PowerVotes have almost zero velocity.  Voting with them removes them from circulation.
6.  PowerVote's subscribers have no interest in selling their coins.  They want political action, not money.
7.  The blockchain fixed coin limit is 120 million PowerVotes (Waves Platform).
8.  PowerVotes are poised to control an election free from certain campaign finance laws in Maine during 2020.
9.  This will be quickly recognized as a fatal threat by the establishment. Almost all lawmakers depend on these laws.
10. The establishment will have no choice but to wage a publicity campaign against PowerVote.
11.  Once this batch of 100,000 PowerVotes are gone, they're gone.

You can read more about PowerVote at New American Political Atom Bomb Coming Soon https://medium.com/@PowerVotes/new-american-political-atom-bomb-coming-soon-ef996219b44d or PowerVote's web page at www.powervote.io.

Please comment below.  To accept this offer, just post below or email jim@powervote.io.  
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 03:12:38 PM

...  wut?  your not serious are you? lol
I don't even wanna humor this crap, lets leave it at, i think you forgot to take your pills today Cheesy
you dont have the means/right to sell people some kinda digital votes (or something? this reads like someone on drugs wrote it)
Take ur pills and goto bed Tongue

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
ItsUnholy (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 08:30:16 PM

First of all, my offer was accepted and it's now been sold.  The price for another batch of 100,000 is now $30. To see sane people do this, check out the Twitter account www.twitter.com/jamesatodaro

As far as "you dont have the means/right to sell people some kinda digital votes (or something?" You're forgetting something about American political power or maybe you just never knew it: Lawmakers are controlled by elections and elections are controlled by money.  What I am sure you don't have a clue on is the impact of getting around certain campaign finance laws that protect the jobs of lawmakers as PowerVote and ONLY PowerVote can.  You've never seen anything like this before.  The power to control 1 or 2 elections can give PowerVote subscribers control of a legislative body in exchange for NOTHING, just like a nuke can make peace in exchange for nothing but having the power to nuke.  

If you're a U.S. resident you should get on the web page and get your free allotment before it's further reduced. If you want to play at a higher level, you should buy now before PowerVote makes history and you're seeing it the news. When that happens, I'll gladly charge you 1000x.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: