Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Camouflage bounty manager?  (Read 858 times)
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:34:45 AM

Why not and this is quite possible, how many times I have noticed this by myself and seen how this happens, but do not forget that no one is safe in the cryptocurrency sphere and in participating in a bounty company, it is very difficult to understand in some bounty companies that could happen such a situation, because this usually happens at the very end.
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:37:07 AM

Everything can happen. Even good bounty managers can conspire with rogue developers to reap profits from investor money. Since the crypto world is busy being talked about, since then, lies continue to occur. A person's nature can change just because of money, my brother. Only we are difficult to distinguish them now.

any project or crypto can occur at any time, including the prize manager ,. but I don't think a reputable gift manager will do such a thing or promote a fraud project, usually a fraud project is moderated by a gift manager who is a new member.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
The3max

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:39:33 AM

The manager disclaims responsibility to the bounty hunter community when the project is deceptive. They are irresponsible, not checking that project like! They just need money and deceive bounty hunters. The sad story here is that many people work for him despite managing many scam projects.

Katut Angin (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:53:06 AM

is it possible that the prize manager and the entire project crew including the developer, they work together and deliberately promote fraudulent projects?
A manager who does this is basically a scammer, different from a manager who builds his work reputation from zero, he will not do anything stupid like this.

I see how easy they are to erase red trust and promote fraudulent projects repeatedly?
Is this what is called a camouflage manager?
Yeah we can say that they are camouflage manager.
But, Please mention managers who have committed fraud can still continue to get the project as a bounty manager?
Because in my observation it will difficult for them to get project again as BM, when there is valid evidence BM involved in fraud project.
there is no protection for me, so I dare not mention him, he threatened my family, he has found my identity.
but let's see, soon the truth will be revealed.
and You will be surprised that he does not work alone, even he works with several other well-known managers.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:59:48 AM

is it possible that the prize manager and the entire project crew including the developer, they work together and deliberately promote fraudulent projects?

I see how easy they are to erase red trust and promote fraudulent projects repeatedly?

What do you think? This is the wild west here in crypto. People don't have to show their faces, and people don't ask to see their faces, their business or even their operations.

Everything is done online.

People who never did anything more than sales are suddenly branding themselves CEO.

People who only count stakes are called campaign managers.

People who use google are called content curators.

So what do you think?
Very true, we really can't trust anyone here. There are a lot of crooks and self proclaim people in this industry that's why we should be watchful. I believe that there are good people here to do business with, but sometimes its hard to distinguish or detect bad actors.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:25:05 AM

For sure why not? It is possible that bounty managers know that the project is fraud, but has already received a solid amount of money to promote it. In the most cases, bounty manager would say sorry and move on to next projects.

tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:42:11 AM

If I remember correctly, at the end of last year, there was a project called ETHvision, which was said to have a hard fork of ETH, and that would give reward to bounty hunters. In this project the bounty manager also worked with scammers, hundreds of hunter have been scammed.

Since most of the bounty managers are not fully investigating the project they are promoting, at the end they get red trust. Being a BM may seem easy, but it is actually a very risky business.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 11:55:29 AM

I think yes, but not many like that. Because I looked at the Services Board they made their own service announcements and in my opinion because they did this meant they were very serious about building a reputation on this forum. However, there are some managers who do not select and review their clients first, this is what causes the bounty manager to lose confidence. But this happened accidentally and purely because of the negligence of the bounty manager, not because he intended to commit fraud with his client.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 12:07:10 PM

Its even possible they are also the ones creating new dex for the projects they previously created so they can dump the tokens they created themselves in the dex as well. Its pretty obvious the project is a scam with fake members busted by the people here but the token was listed to a DEX. It can't be that coincidental.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:57:31 PM

[/quote]
I have seen trusted legendary managers run scam projects, either because he were deceived by the project developer or did not do a research about the projects he was going to promote. if he is caught run a scam project and has been warned by the community and he does not care , he will be given a red trust. it's hard to get rid of red trust if you don't have the right reason, so red trust isn't a game.

This is the hardest thing for you to be a bounty manager, because we can be among those who are penalized even though we are not part of the ICO group.

So bounty managers should also be careful about accepting jobs especially if they are not sure that this campaign is legit.

And of course if they do this the bounty will definitely change and many will join.

But we can't avoid being victimized especially since scammers can use the purchased account or even their own account to run a scam bounty campaign again.
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:09:50 PM

I think yes, but not many like that. Because I looked at the Services Board they made their own service announcements and in my opinion because they did this meant they were very serious about building a reputation on this forum. However, there are some managers who do not select and review their clients first, this is what causes the bounty manager to lose confidence. But this happened accidentally and purely because of the negligence of the bounty manager, not because he intended to commit fraud with his client.

yes I also agree with you, because being a bounty manager must be fully responsible for all the risks as well. so red trust is not an easy game, it's very risky for managers if they really intentionally promote fraud projects. but I am sure if the bounty manager is responsible it will not promote such a project.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:16:23 PM

This cannot be stopped, if they are talkin in private and having a private transaction basically, there's no one who can stop the manager from managing the scam campaign. What he will do is plain simple, "Even I didn't know," or "I will not knowingly advertise scam projects". In this phrases, he's already safe from bounty hunters and investors that he just committed a fraudulent misrepresentation. Though, the reputation of the manager will be affected by these kind of incidents.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 04:24:30 PM

There were many fraudulent campaign manager who intentionally made profit off scams. They were given the red trust they deserved. They knowingly were involved in scams.
There were also many of those that were not intentionally involved in scamming users but did promoted scams and got negative trust.
The negative trust game started conflict between the moderators leading to neutral trust to all of them.
And now it's upto users to identify the good managers and the bad managers and decide which projects or bounties are good on their own.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1730

Duelbits.com

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:26:11 PM

For sure why not? It is possible that bounty managers know that the project is fraud, but has already received a solid amount of money to promote it. In the most cases, bounty manager would say sorry and move on to next projects.
But there are also Bounty Managers who don't know if the project is a scam. From the beginning it was very solid and paid the Bounty Manager for the first payment, but then when indicated by the SCAM, the bounty manager would immediately stop it, even though the Bounty Manager received more payment. if the Bounty Manager earns red trust, there are indeed mistakes that they don't realize, but instead work together to promote SCAM projects continuously.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:33:36 PM

This cannot be stopped, if they are talkin in private and having a private transaction basically, there's no one who can stop the manager from managing the scam campaign. What he will do is plain simple, "Even I didn't know," or "I will not knowingly advertise scam projects". In this phrases, he's already safe from bounty hunters and investors that he just committed a fraudulent misrepresentation. Though, the reputation of the manager will be affected by these kind of incidents.
Private conversations can be hide and no one knows what's reality behind. OP's idea is happening in the dark, managers can easily denied that they are working with scam developers as they already assured to have some cut from the runaway funds. There's no obligations for them to admit anything especially if they
are conversing privately. We don't have any assurance to anything so best to continue with doing research and don't stop following what you think is potential
project to participate.
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:41:08 PM

Yes, there are many bonus managers willing to cheat to make more money. Because of that, I only participate in the bonuses of reputable managers, yahoo62278 and Hhampuz are the 2 best managers I know.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:54:47 PM

But there are also Bounty Managers who don't know if the project is a scam. From the beginning it was very solid and paid the Bounty Manager for the first payment, but then when indicated by the SCAM, the bounty manager would immediately stop it, even though the Bounty Manager received more payment. if the Bounty Manager earns red trust, there are indeed mistakes that they don't realize, but instead work together to promote SCAM projects continuously.

But all these are hard to prove though.  It's just a classic he said she said unless there is a proof, a screenshot of the convo in telegram for the accusation to be proven.

Until then there will always be doubt that these bounty managers are also involve in the scam project. Some of them have already red trust like sinatrra12. He used to be well liked as far as I know but he must have been a victim as well.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:22:50 PM

sadly yes, it's possible , they make some agreement and with help fake accounts, bots , they running fake project with fake bounty campaign.
as if everything feels full , both on bounty participant, telegram group, their social media account.
and , well , after sale progress end, they are gone. or if they got caught before end, they running.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Seghokendil

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:43:47 PM

that's all possible. not only the team, developers, crew but for the participants involved too, including prize hunters. but I do not know for sure about the agreement, whether intentional or not only those who know. I am a bounty hunter who can only watch that.

with respect to the red trust cannot be erased like a chalk chalkboard, except with evidence. whether it's proof that they have an element of intention or not. In essence, strong evidence will answer that.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:07:41 PM

It is possible. With my experience so far I can tell you there are bounty manager that join dev to promote scam project and in case you dont know, there are caucus everywhere. You will understand what I am saying if you keep on making use of this platform well. Although there are some bounty manager that greedily end up promoting scam project due to offer they receive from dev team. This class of bounty managers is the most common now and I have learn not to trust any bounty manager. irrespective of their reputation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: