Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Camouflage bounty manager?  (Read 858 times)
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:34:53 AM

Yes this is happening for the last two years of me being a bounty hunter, i forgot the name of those fraud bounty managers but they are already blacklisted on me. For now i only participate on trusted and reputable bounty managers to make my efforts worth it.
Since you detected the bad bounty managers i hope you get intouch with admins on here to deal with such bounty managers? the more we eradicate them the better, its really painful to work for others and get nothing in return, bounty hunters are humans too we have to fight for our rights

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:23:49 AM

I think this camouflage has been arranged by their own team and it's been a long time (i've aware it). this one of the reason why many projects do not dare to hire a professional bounty manager.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:05:13 AM

maybe, but we don't know for sure the truth behind it all.
it's just that I know that old managers in charge may not take action at the expense of their trust in the public. but in most cases are beginner accounts that often promote junk projects and get a lot of red trust.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:52:36 AM

I think this camouflage has been arranged by their own team and it's been a long time (i've aware it). this one of the reason why many projects do not dare to hire a professional bounty manager.

Yeah that explains it, we have good reputable bounty managers in this forum that will do a very good job if hired but some project would rather go for a newbie to handle their project, since this are the kind of bm that can easily manipulate they rather go for them than hire a reputable manager, this is what most project do this days.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 03:51:48 PM

is it possible that the prize manager and the entire project crew including the developer, they work together and deliberately promote fraudulent projects?

I see how easy they are to erase red trust and promote fraudulent projects repeatedly?
Is this what is called a camouflage manager?

Yeah why not ? The manager can manage the campaign without care about the project, as long as they get paid.
That's why we need to join campaign only from trusted manager in this forum.
A good manager should be able to detect scam project and refusing the job from them, accept only good and real project.

upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:13:29 PM

That is not a new thing in ICO projects back in the days. Although, there are lots of managers who are deceived as well as the bounty hunters just to get to the real investors.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 340

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:05:01 PM

That is not a new thing in ICO projects back in the days. Although, there are lots of managers who are deceived as well as the bounty hunters just to get to the real investors.
That is greediness and this is a reason why (some) people turn bad because of money. Some bounty manager does their job diligently but the others are not( more often). There are countless bounty campaigns who failed because of BM doings, broken promises and untrusted persons but supposedly only he/she is the one to blame but also the project owners and developers since they are the ones holding the funds.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:27:24 PM

is it possible that the prize manager and the entire project crew including the developer, they work together and deliberately promote fraudulent projects?

I see how easy they are to erase red trust and promote fraudulent projects repeatedly?

If this is true , then it will be not good for the state of the bounty hunting as well as the whole industry of crypto. And if they accept money from dev team or owner of the scam project, it is possible that all they care about is money not this industry. It will very unfortunate and difficult to find a legit one to promote and it might cause a drop in the number of bounty hunters because they might lose interest of the job.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:33:25 PM

This is a very serious accusation but I think there are more good managers here than the other kind. Also, it will be too obvious if they do recruiting people for projects and each time, it will fail or end up as a scam. It is also important to know that some projects are not scam just because they failed hard when they tried to compete in tr market. All we can do right now is to be careful with ourselves and choose wisely which project are you do.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 12:52:25 PM

It's hard to actually affirm the fact that the project manager could be conniving together to support a fraudulent project. Its sincerely difficult to say that. I just think some projects find it hard to reach their soft cap. Maybe that's why many of them fold up, bringing disappointment to investors and those involved in bounty campaigns

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:01:07 PM

of course it is easy to do for a group of people to make a profit by deceiving many people, especially for investors who have put money into it. there have been many such projects, they are planning something that looks promising to develop projects to be launched, but in the end they only intend to take advantage in the wrong way so that it can harm many people.
but we have to sort out failed projects and project scams. we cannot equate it, because indeed a failed project cannot be said to be deceptive. they returned investors' money because of a lack of capital running a platform. and it's better than those who insist on running a project with little money and then run.

from cases like this, we often see it happen. not even investors are victims. Bounty managers and bounty campaign participants are also severely disadvantaged. especially if there are projects that do not use bounty managers with good reputation, or bounty managers from the project team themselves. I would not trust a project like that.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:04:16 PM

It's hard to actually affirm the fact that the project manager could be conniving together to support a fraudulent project. Its sincerely difficult to say that. I just think some projects find it hard to reach their soft cap. Maybe that's why many of them fold up, bringing disappointment to investors and those involved in bounty campaigns

softcap is not achieved through no fault of the manager, the manager has his own field. so in connection with what you mean (softcup) is not achieved because project funds or investor funds are not enough to develop further project products, such as poor marketing strategies and cannot attract market investment.
angrybirdy

Activity: 994
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 01:33:48 PM

It's hard to say, but we should only participate in bounty campaigns with known bounty campaign managers.
Bounty managers are not at fault here, they should not be accused without proof.
Even reputable bounty managers can become a victim of a scam project. Bounty managers are just doing their job to manage the bounty campaign and if the project turns out to be a scam, it is not their responsibility to face all the blame from bounty participants.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:15:59 PM

It's hard to say, but we should only participate in bounty campaigns with known bounty campaign managers.
Bounty managers are not at fault here, they should not be accused without proof.
Even reputable bounty managers can become a victim of a scam project. Bounty managers are just doing their job to manage the bounty campaign and if the project turns out to be a scam, it is not their responsibility to face all the blame from bounty participants.
Somehow we need to see the past experiences of the bounty managers if they accepts scam projects before, know that failed projects and scam projects are different, I still prefer to join in bounties that also researched by the bou ty manager does they know how to explain the projects product and can explained well why the project failed maybe due only to market performance now and fear from investors.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:24:51 PM

Somehow we need to see the past experiences of the bounty managers if they accepts scam projects before, know that failed projects and scam projects are different, I still prefer to join in bounties that also researched by the bou ty manager does they know how to explain the projects product and can explained well why the project failed maybe due only to market performance now and fear from investors.
I don't think that is a good idea. If somebody has his/her failure in the past can't just simply mirror him/her back again in the present time. Of course, they will change for somehow they realize that they were wrong. It is not a measure of someone or a person unless they'll often do it and certainly never change. For I am a bounty hunter before, I'd never look into that but instead, to look deeper and see the right things that this BM had made.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:57:11 PM

Any thing is possible when it comes to making money, do not be surprised if a bounty project and the project team are in conjunction to scam people, it can happen, research will only safe you from not well planned scam projects
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:06:09 PM

Any thing is possible when it comes to making money, do not be surprised if a bounty project and the project team are in conjunction to scam people, it can happen, research will only safe you from not well planned scam projects
research alone is not enough to save you from fraud projects, there is no effective way to overcome the problem of fraud projects. You can see that many developers have revolutionized their projects to make them look valid, including projects that have a good plan in accordance with their Roadmap information but apparently end up with fraud. the most effective way to save you 100% or you will not experience a loss is that you do not need to be involved in it.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:14:05 PM

There is a higher chance that scam managers of ICO campaigns are account bought by scammers.

In my opinion bounty managers should be loyal to their service so they say "they are not part of this ICO campaign" I see this constantly in bounty threads of campaign managers. Because their names will be ruined if they become part of such projects.
So now the only remaining campaign managers are those who do not acceft project that they know is a potential ICO scam.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:27:11 PM

There is a higher chance that scam managers of ICO campaigns are account bought by scammers.

In my opinion bounty managers should be loyal to their service so they say "they are not part of this ICO campaign" I see this constantly in bounty threads of campaign managers. Because their names will be ruined if they become part of such projects.
So now the only remaining campaign managers are those who do not acceft project that they know is a potential ICO scam.
Is there any real cases like this? Can you name a certain campaign with a scenario like a project buying an account to become bounty manager of their own project?

Well, as for me,
I don't think that there are some cases like this. There is no bounty manager who will sell his account in exchange for money. He will think his own career than thinking of the amount of money he might receive for selling his account.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Xxmodded

Activity: 2268
Merit: 309

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:35:59 PM

Maybe possible with many bounty campaign manager working to scam investor with fake bounty campaign, first bounty campaign look normal like usually which other bounty campaign, after reach many investor and their coin sold out to public they will playing drama how to delay and listing with lower price on exchange, bounty campaign manager get higher fees because can interested with many investor.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀