Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before I Invest With Cryptoqurrency?  (Read 2206 times)
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:30:10 PM

1. Check the overall contents of the project such as a team, road map, white paper, etc.
2. Check various features offered by the project such as privacy coins or decentralized coins.
3. Check how valuable the coins are or compare with other more popular coins. if the coins have potential, of course have a multi-professional team & the volume of coins always increases.
4. To be honest, the best coins to invest are the top coins or have been listed in the top 10 at CMC.
5. I suggest you invest in established coins rather than looking for very young and newly planted coins to invest.
I say this because I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely ..
how about you guys?

Must be a lot of work. Good point there mate, even though you have did all of those researching, checking and other stuff a good project in your perspective sometimes suddenly goes  down. But it is more safe to trust the coin's capabality than having no foundation at all. On the other hand, it is as well better to try new ones. Either way risks are all associated behind those projects. To lessen the risk, in which you have stated above is the safest move and decision an investor could ever be done in order have a good investment run.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:41:40 PM

New projects are been created to fix the issue of old coins this is why i think its better to always give new projects chances if they are solid enough, if you don't like taking risks then you are better off with old projects, for me i like taking big risks
Nowadays number of new projects are enter in the market but few only rapidly going to moon so it reduce the peoples expectations. I think mainly everyone concentrate the top exchanges listing tokens and coins so still all are like to take big risks. But top 10 altcoins are forever trusted platform in crypto market.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:48:07 PM

We all know that investing in crypto is very risky, even though we have prepared everything very safely in our view. Like the analysis that has been done like the points you mentioned above. But sometimes the preparations we have done do not produce results, sometimes we still lose investment.
So actually in investing we must hold it as long as possible here patience is needed

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Oneandpure

Activity: 2030
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:49:54 PM

1. Check the overall contents of the project such as a team, road map, white paper, etc.
2. Check various features offered by the project such as privacy coins or decentralized coins.
3. Check how valuable the coins are or compare with other more popular coins. if the coins have potential, of course have a multi-professional team & the volume of coins always increases.
4. To be honest, the best coins to invest are the top coins or have been listed in the top 10 at CMC.
5. I suggest you invest in established coins rather than looking for very young and newly planted coins to invest.
I say this because I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely ..
how about you guys?
You can check with forth points where very important how to start invest with altcoin have top ten position at CMC, without have top tens positions better never take big risk for invest your money, only top ten positions coin will be trusted although have lower price and they can back to the higher price again, maybe we need invest with to ten coin for next chance to get much money with your investing,

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:14:37 PM

1. I do that but the same problem happens again that scamers have all kinds of ways to fool victims.
2. I take the example of privacy coins like (XRP) and decentralized coins like (ETH), you can redefine.
3. The value of coins depends on market demand, and good coins are of course widely used by its users, including coins that have high trading volumes.
4. Not a bad idea, I also like a few coins on that list.
5. Investment is always risky, there is no safe guarantee in the investment aspect, you yourself must determine your luck in the crypto industry.
Yes, every investment involve risk taking but if invest in utilized coin with huge support there's still some kind of guarantee. With that been, I want you to know that XRP is nothing but a centralized coin not a privacy and long term investment on privacy coin is not advisable cause the government can raise global warning anytime or cause FUD.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:27:14 PM

We all know that investing in crypto is very risky, even though we have prepared everything very safely in our view. Like the analysis that has been done like the points you mentioned above. But sometimes the preparations we have done do not produce results, sometimes we still lose investment.
So actually in investing we must hold it as long as possible here patience is needed
In my opinion, patience cannot help much if you cannot choose a good time to invest because the current market is risky and there are many issues that you must be concerned about during this time. I think any investor wants to make a high profit but not everyone is confident enough to do that because just one big mistake will cost you a lot of investment.

I personally research and analyze this market every day because the volatility of Bitcoin is the main reason I feel nervous investing.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:34:55 PM

I am done with following just one project and so now I am diversifying as much as I can into different earning avenues to do with Crypto. I do the no-risk ones, which is trading my time to get free tokens in various bounties and airdrops or I PM projects to do work for them such as promo videos etc. Then my investment risk now is covered into four areas. Low risk, medium risk, High risk and Extremely risky. So for now focusing 80% of my energy in to the no risk area to build up bags of coins/tokens and new capital. Then I divide myself in between the low and medium risk categories. High-risk category wise, I am in two programs which I was piffed into, so technically although they can fold any day, I didn't pay to invest in them.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 04:39:50 PM

New projects are been created to fix the issue of old coins this is why i think its better to always give new projects chances if they are solid enough, if you don't like taking risks then you are better off with old projects, for me i like taking big risks
Nowadays number of new projects are enter in the market but few only rapidly going to moon so it reduce the peoples expectations. I think mainly everyone concentrate the top exchanges listing tokens and coins so still all are like to take big risks. But top 10 altcoins are forever trusted platform in crypto market.
You're wrong cause the number of new project that enter the crypto market is limit to those days when there's no IEO and investors don't only focus on IEO project on big exchange but what happened is IEO project on top exchange gain more exposure.
Nevertheless, not all top 10 altcoin on CMC are forever a trust platform.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:18:52 PM

In order to be successful in any industry, you need to take risk. We all know that cryptocurrency is risky and investing in new projects doesn't change that fact. Everyone has his or her way of thinking and making decision. I personally, will not invest in new projects for now because I believe its a waste of resources. Instead, I'll invest in coins that have good credibility.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:46:26 PM

Before starting, I want to take care of a point you certainly hear every day: no, it’s not too late to invest in crypto. Yes, it would have been great if you bought some Bitcoin back in 2011, but that’s likely not the case. However, this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t buy some now. I’m not here to give you financial advice, but the cryptocurrency market is getting bigger and bigger every day. New cryptocurrencies are coming out each day, offering constant improvements on the current blockchain technology. The current total market cap is some 200+ billion dollars and I believe this will grow exponentially.

Actually, I believe 2020-2021 will be one of the best years for cryptocurrency investors, maybe XRP has just defeated ETH, and relatively new projects such as TRON are skyrocketing. thereby I believe this is the second best moment to invest in crypto. Still, you should only invest as much as you are willing to lose. Gains in the crypto world are often huge, but you definitely don’t want to lose more than you can afford to.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:58:57 PM

Yes its not too late to invest in crypto but if you have less money to invest, you got to research before you make a move. There are several projects to invest and its better stick to the cheaper coins and has the technology which the team is very reputable. There are suggestions which is pretty much cheap unlike ETH and BTC such as ADA and TRX which are already established like OP suggested.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Ghenjer

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 06:07:44 PM

I think you have some good points, especially with points 4 & 5, I personally also do not want to take a lot of risks let alone invest with bad coins or difficult to develop, you will not get a profit there. it's better to invest safely in the top 10 in CMC and be able to estimate the risks we can bear.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 06:10:06 PM

When there are so many scams happening around this crypto space, we must think 10 times before we invest. This precautions are applicable directly to new altcoin investment.
For existing altcoins, I would see top 5 or top 10 coins as per the market capitalization, to choose for investment.

3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 06:13:04 PM

When there are so many scams happening around this crypto space, we must think 10 times before we invest. This precautions are applicable directly to new altcoin investment.
For existing altcoins, I would see top 5 or top 10 coins as per the market capitalization, to choose for investment.

Even after thinking 10 times we might still get scammed. For example a well known project like beetoken partially scammed is investors. It's trading volume also went to negligible these days. We can't predict anything in this crypto world. Some scammers are making easy money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 07:17:55 PM

how about you guys?
me too , i will avoid all of high risk from my money.
but well , its mean low risk have a low profit,
that why , people still dig more new coins ,investing in it, hope for big profit with short time.
and that a logic reason why even until now, scam project seems never to stop coming.
because they think probably there still a lot of people wich think ico is the best idea for growing their pocket.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 07:52:34 PM

snip--
how about you guys?
Don't forget to update information about the development of rumours and news, as material for fundamental analysis. The risk can not be eliminated, but we can avoid by minimizing the possibility. Choosing tokens or coins that are in the top 10 of Coinmarketcap is a pretty wise choice. Because you don't like being too risky, you can still invest in new coins or tokens by joining IEO on trusted global exchanges, such as Binance, Okex, Kucoin, Huobi, etc. which have been proven by many successful IEO there with ROI many times fold. By joining IEO in a trusted exchange, it will ease your efforts in analyzing potential coins/tokens, because the exchange will not arbitrarily accept cooperation for IEO, surely those chosen are truly potential.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:30:08 PM

Investment itself is risky but atleast we need to curtail the amount of risk we absorb and as such buying top 10 coins in the coinmarketcap wouldn't be a bad idea. We need to buy coins with a known use case, backed up by an active team but investing in an IEO project in a renowed  exchange is also a welcome idea.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:18:09 PM

Before you invest, its always advisable to check if the coin is in top 50 or at worse case scenario in top 100. Who are the team behind it and the use cases.
Exactly before investing its important to know everything about the coin and about the project you are using for investing your money. Don’t use new sites to avoid scamming so before you invest make proper research about the coin and the project when you get in crypto you will see a lot of sites that people use to scam you better be careful.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:06:27 PM

how about you guys?

thats really good way to reduce the risk on crypto investments my friend
and i agree with you, investing in the top coins is the best idea
maybe top coins will not give us a huge return in short period time, but the top coins will give us a sense of calm  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Google+

Activity: 2408
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:30:52 PM

It is true that the way you provide it can sometimes help investors to choose a good project or not, but you should know that sometimes when the coin starts entering the exchange sometimes the price falls and usually the CEO will not care about the price anymore, so for investment in a project you have to be careful and sometimes you succeed and sometimes you lose.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄