Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:49:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before I Invest With Cryptoqurrency?  (Read 2206 times)
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:08:11 PM

1. Check the overall contents of the project such as a team, road map, white paper, etc.
2. Check various features offered by the project such as privacy coins or decentralized coins.
3. Check how valuable the coins are or compare with other more popular coins. if the coins have potential, of course have a multi-professional team & the volume of coins always increases.
4. To be honest, the best coins to invest are the top coins or have been listed in the top 10 at CMC.
5. I suggest you invest in established coins rather than looking for very young and newly planted coins to invest.
I say this because I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely ..
how about you guys?
Whitepaper and roadmap is the perfect view of any project. New coin has high risk but good profit. For this reason people invest in new coin but in too many coin. Another risk free coin is Binance exchange listed coin but all aren't risk free. Top 10-50 coin is risk free but few profits without huge invest.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:15:30 PM

1. Check the overall contents of the project such as a team, road map, white paper, etc.
2. Check various features offered by the project such as privacy coins or decentralized coins.
3. Check how valuable the coins are or compare with other more popular coins. if the coins have potential, of course have a multi-professional team & the volume of coins always increases.
4. To be honest, the best coins to invest are the top coins or have been listed in the top 10 at CMC.
5. I suggest you invest in established coins rather than looking for very young and newly planted coins to invest.
I say this because I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely ..
how about you guys?
Whitepaper and roadmap is the perfect view of any project. New coin has high risk but good profit. For this reason people invest in new coin but in too many coin. Another risk free coin is Binance exchange listed coin but all aren't risk free. Top 10-50 coin is risk free but few profits without huge invest.

Yes but actually most of the companies they are just hiring some good writers to impress investors thru using a flowery words in the whitepaper, so I don't think that it is a good idea to just rely on the whitepaper, but basing in roadmap and they are following it is a plus, means that they are really progressing and that they are doing their job. Also, checking out the team behind it, their expertise and background.
Pham_Kinh_Kong

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:21:27 PM

You are very careful and thoughtful. You must have been very successful in investing in cryptocurrencies. Is the overall content test perhaps the most important in the next way of investing?
ProteinBar

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:24:02 PM

I also think like you. The best and worthy coins to invest must be the top currencies, the best reputable coins listed in the top 10 in CMC.
Apinya_Anong1111

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:26:11 PM

It is my favorite thing to check out how valuable the money is and compare it to popular currencies. I love watching lots of coins and making comments about them. This is my passion.
traducteurTor

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:29:29 PM

Your advice is thoughtful. hope you will have more such good posts. the risk of investing makes me very scared and it distracts me. You helped me to have a better direction. thank you very much.  Grin
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:44:13 PM

Your advice is thoughtful. hope you will have more such good posts. the risk of investing makes me very scared and it distracts me. You helped me to have a better direction. thank you very much.  Grin

Definitely good directions for new and old investors. We need to follow some rules in order to minimize the risks, and
maximize the odds for success.   
   What I look in projects is their usage cases, for what they are made, for whom to use it. Companies or masses, is it
good for all of us or just for some group of people. When I invest I make sure that project have real followers and
supportive community, those projects have potentially great future, cause people attract more people if something is good.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:56:23 PM

knowledge in this case will be very necessary because after all the new project will release a cheap token which of course we can get more and when we have good knowledge in checking every road map, then we will also very likely get a big profit later. but at least we must be aware of the knowledge we have and don't do it just because of FOMO because it is a big mistake

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:08:56 PM

Transparency means everything. Let us give an example. Let's have a project in the Ethereum chain. First check whether Tokens are created. Then this is how ICO is raising money. Bitcoin or any other Cryptocurrecny must be declared in which network it has invested.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:14:50 PM

It is almost impossible to find good project that is not Binance IEO. All other projects are struggling to collect enough money, exiting scam or quitting in any other way. Invest in IEOs on big exchanges and you won't miss.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:33:26 PM

how about you guys?

I also use a number of filters to select a project to participate in and it really encourages me to reduce risks. However, this is not a panacea, there is no 100% guarantee that a particular crypto project of my choice will be successful. The main thing is that we no longer blindly believe every crypto project, but have our own parameters for selection. I believe that everyone needs to do this and then the crypto project market will become better.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 08:03:44 PM

I want recommend this option to the honest your best investment in top number currency in cmc. Actually skills is the good through help choice good coin so have you checked top 100 coin in CMC? Come on man more good coin now still cheap price and your buying time.
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:23:37 PM

I want recommend this option to the honest your best investment in top number currency in cmc. Actually skills is the good through help choice good coin so have you checked top 100 coin in CMC? Come on man more good coin now still cheap price and your buying time.

both are important, if we look for coins without looking at the rankings it will be difficult when doing research but when investing without research then we could be trapped with problems in funds and time. we must really do well before investing
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:38:54 PM

both are important, if we look for coins without looking at the rankings it will be difficult when doing research but when investing without research then we could be trapped with problems in funds and time. we must really do well before investing
do not always look at the ranking when you want to invest. some of the coins that have the best ratings but have experienced very significant price reductions. monitor promising coins from product development because a product will bring to price increases. and monitoring big news on every coin before investing is a pretty good thing in a bloody market like now.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:47:37 PM

how about you guys?

You have strong points especially on investing on the top 10 cryptos as it offers more price stability for the short term. But in all honesty, all these still doesn't apply because of the highly volatile nature of this space and its unpredictability. Every decision is at the teams jurisdiction and it puts investors at their mercy. This was why STOs was initiated
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:53:59 PM

how about you guys?
Well this is a very resourceful points to take note before investing into any cryptocurrency project that you come across in this industry. But i must say that you left out some salient points as well. For instance you need to look at some developed products or working systems that the team has developed from their project. These bring very high liquidity to cryptocurrencies.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:24:08 PM

1. I do that but the same problem happens again that scamers have all kinds of ways to fool victims.
2. I take the example of privacy coins like (XRP) and decentralized coins like (ETH), you can redefine.
3. The value of coins depends on market demand, and good coins are of course widely used by its users, including coins that have high trading volumes.
4. Not a bad idea, I also like a few coins on that list.
5. Investment is always risky, there is no safe guarantee in the investment aspect, you yourself must determine your luck in the crypto industry.
Ok, that was very sad that you didn't find good one. Market has huge demand like Ethereum but maximum supply is unlimited. Although all coin has total supply limit but maximum isn't limit. Value only depends on supply. Still only top some coin has maximum supply like BTC 21 billions and frm has 331 billions.
bdivrik

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:45:14 PM

Before I invest in Altcoin, let me write down the things I've been paying attention to. I think the project team is very important. If the team is good, they can do very well. In particular, the team needs to look at the previous work. And how realistic are the road maps?
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 10:20:49 PM

Obviously, there is no question of becoming an expert cryptocurrency before starting to invest. It is important to be well informed so that you can form your own opinion about a cryptocurrency. Do not hesitate to take your time before investing in a project. It is better to miss a good opportunity from time to time than to go headlong into projects that will make you lose money.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 10:43:38 PM

I agree with you. I also try to invest safely, but sometimes it can be useful to take risks. Therefore, the most optimal is to combine these two ways of investing. But it is necessary to risk only when it is justified.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: