Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:32:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before I Invest With Cryptoqurrency?  (Read 2206 times)
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 10:54:00 PM

Before I invest in Altcoin, let me write down the things I've been paying attention to. I think the project team is very important. If the team is good, they can do very well. In particular, the team needs to look at the previous work. And how realistic are the road maps?

Investing in cryptocurrency sometimes requires being very patient. The price of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is reputed to be very volatile.  In case the market is not looking good, getting a return on investment can be longer than expected. You will then inevitably go through a phase of losses. If you ever need this money to live, here’s what it can cause;
You will withdraw your investment by having made a dry loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 10:56:16 PM

1. Check the overall contents of the project such as a team, road map, white paper, etc.
2. Check various features offered by the project such as privacy coins or decentralized coins.
3. Check how valuable the coins are or compare with other more popular coins. if the coins have potential, of course have a multi-professional team & the volume of coins always increases.
4. To be honest, the best coins to invest are the top coins or have been listed in the top 10 at CMC.
5. I suggest you invest in established coins rather than looking for very young and newly planted coins to invest.
I say this because I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely ..
how about you guys?

Also Investing in the top 10 crypto-currencies is never a big mistake for me. Investing in some of these cryptocurrency is also a guarantee of security.
What interests me is how to invest in cryptocurrency with less capitalization. For Altcoins, there are about 2,000. While some projects have enormous potential for growth, others are either scams or projects that are destined to disappear. It will, therefore, be necessary to be particularly vigilant before investing in one of them.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:57:26 PM

That was mentioned many times, and about the investing only in top 10 coins. This strategy doesn´t mean that you are secure against loss. Look which coins were in top 10 in 2016 or in 2017. Many of them are not even in top 100 now.  Wink
That is why you need to always monitor your holdings, many believe that the only thing that you need to do as a holder is to buy your coins and then forget about them and that is not true, you need to hold your coins but at some point you need to be able to tell when it is enough and when you need to sell your coins, this is especially true for altcoins because I do not really believe in holding those kind of coins for years in the same way that I hold my bitcoin.
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:58:41 AM

Before investing in Crypto I also saw what you said. But I myself more look at 10 top cryptocurrencies in the Coinmarketcap rankings, because the volume of his trading is more active to buy and sell. So it is obvious that the top 10 altcoins on Coinmarketcap are absolutely right there are possibilities for profit.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 08:14:54 AM

1. Check the overall contents of the project such as a team, road map, white paper, etc.
4. To be honest, the best coins to invest are the top coins or have been listed in the top 10 at CMC.
I don't know what is this mean. You think the best coin to invest are the top 10 at CMC, buy before you check the overall of the project.
The top coins in the top 10 at CMC is the best coins, why you must check the behind of project ?
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:37:14 AM

Before investing in Crypto I also saw what you said. But I myself more look at 10 top cryptocurrencies in the Coinmarketcap rankings, because the volume of his trading is more active to buy and sell. So it is obvious that the top 10 altcoins on Coinmarketcap are absolutely right there are possibilities for profit.
besides giving the top 10 ranking advantages it gives a sense of security in investing, because with a good volume it certainly contains less risk. therefore rather than choosing a new altcoin, I also prefer to invest in the best altcoin

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 01:31:21 PM

I don't know what is this mean. You think the best coin to invest are the top 10 at CMC, buy before you check the overall of the project.
The top coins in the top 10 at CMC is the best coins, why you must check the behind of project ?
although the top 10 coin marketcap I think we still have to learn the fundamentals of the project, if they are indicated Ponzy system I think avoidance is better, do not invest in a project that is not clear

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Prateek_sharma

Activity: 289
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 06:46:12 AM

Doing the complete researching about particular coin before investing is one of the best idea ever.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 02:38:01 PM

besides giving the top 10 ranking advantages it gives a sense of security in investing, because with a good volume it certainly contains less risk. therefore rather than choosing a new altcoin, I also prefer to invest in the best altcoin

This is good thinking I also think we should invest in good and pretentious coin than buying so many Altcoins or in New one so better keep these altcoins as all of them are profitable but in regard to having profit my choice us bitcoin only. It is safe and we are well aware of it we must invest in it also can try ETH for long term holding.
BRODIN

Activity: 655
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 06:57:43 PM

You have some good points before participating in this industry or before investing with cryptoqurrency. especially what is the top coin? yes this is a good choice for anyone who doesn't want to risk investment, because the top coins in the market have a great chance to raise their prices, when the market has improved and the price of Bitcoin has significantly returned.

BTC ETH TEN
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 08:02:08 PM

This is a well stated guide to follow as a newbie or pro before investing in cryptocurrencies. But more care needs to be added, most times top 10 projects on CMC change over time. In some years back many top 10 projects has disappeared, being top 10 is not a guarantee for investment  but can be considered if coin of interest falls there.
volport

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 08:09:04 PM

I wouldn't say that we can be talking about all altcoins at once. From my point of view, much depends on the concrete platform/token and its particular prospects. And it is important to differentiate. Because again, only own and concrete analysis allows to get an objective overview
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 08:11:31 PM

Saying or writing such things is easy as compared to act. Especially in crypto, scammers know much more than common people. This is new to the world even though it is 10+ years old. Mass adoption will make the whole change. Lets hope for the best.
govorrue

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 08:14:57 PM

I wouldn't say that we can be talking about all altcoins at once. From my point of view, much depends on the concrete platform/token and its particular prospects. And it is important to differentiate. Because again, only own and concrete analysis allows to get an objective overview

I absolutely share your views here. And talking about you, are there many promising tokens and platforms you are now following and can recommend? I only have 2 or 3 most advanced ones I am aware of, so always interesting to get a real recommendation
volport

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 08:19:09 PM

I absolutely share your views here. And talking about you, are there many promising tokens and platforms you are now following and can recommend? I only have 2 or 3 most advanced ones I am aware of, so always interesting to get a real recommendation

I cannot say that I have many as well, especially taking into consideration slow speed of new solutions discovery for me Smiley But a truly well-built and rather professional solution with practical value for almost everyone I can recommend today - Intelligent Hero. Have you heard of such a project already?
govorrue

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 08:26:02 PM

I cannot say that I have many as well, especially taking into consideration slow speed of new solutions discovery for me Smiley But a truly well-built and rather professional solution with practical value for almost everyone I can recommend today - Intelligent Hero. Have you heard of such a project already?

Nope, I haven't. Are they presented on any rating platforms or so? Or well, probably you can share the website?
volport

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 08:30:20 PM

Nope, I haven't. Are they presented on any rating platforms or so? Or well, probably you can share the website?

Yes, of course. They are on the most popular ones with truly high rating, so guys are definitely attractive for wide range of people. In few words, platform offers users the opportunity to connect with like-minds and individuals from other fields of life and gives them the opportunity to relate and share ideas with one another. The intelligent Hero platform enables interactions between members of the community to enable them to share ideas and knowledge which cuts across various fields with each other. But there are many more great aspects I am impressed with, so what I recommend you to do - check out the explainer video that is available on their website
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 08:59:29 PM

You got it pretty right, before I invest I seriously to check team performance, some projects do not even follow road map sequentially as they do jump just to meet up or entice Investots, so I follow them from grassroot but as you said, investing in an old projects that has tested time is very good.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 11:21:35 PM

You got it pretty right, before I invest I seriously to check team performance, some projects do not even follow road map sequentially as they do jump just to meet up or entice Investots, so I follow them from grassroot but as you said, investing in an old projects that has tested time is very good.
what you have done is very correct, to seriously examine the team's performance and follow the road map in sequence before investing. but sometimes all that has been done does not also guarantee that the projects we invest in will definitely succeed. now there are many who are smart and only seek profits for a moment not with the aim of advancing the project. again luck, also plays an important role in determining a project.
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 11:34:27 PM

this requires complex research, sometimes the team manipulates the situation very well. they upload photos of their activities on social media even though they don't really do that.they do it to attract the attention of investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: