Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DISL] Digit Slate (2.0) - The token for Exchange Traded Fund  (Read 380 times)
digitslate (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 12:00:14 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2019, 03:20:53 PM by digitslate

DigitSlate (DISL)

Based on internet, the Digit Slate platform aims to provide investors around the world with high-quality financial assets in accordance with the laws of real world, and then integrate high-quality financial assets around the world to provide investors with a one-stop trading platform for high-quality financial assets.

The Digit Slate platform takes cryptocurrencies as the medium of exchange, utilizes global liquidity of cryptocurrencies to allocate high-quality assets and simultaneously provides new application scenarios for the development and growth of cryptocurrencies.

The Digit Slate fund holding different kinds of large scale asset-class ETFs around the world. Long-term solid ETFs investment will bring considerable compound impressive return. Non-hyped repurchase and burn plan make liquidity and price guarantee at the same time.

On the Digit Slate financial asset trading platform, investors can:

(1)Enjoy professional investment advice and buy the global most high-quality financial assets through financial product suppliers to achieve hedging and appreciation of personal assets.

(2) Invest in cryptocurrencies with a low threshold and enjoy the huge potential growth of cryptocurrency.

(3) Dispose of the non- performing assets of traditional or cryptocurrencies to liberate the liquidity of assets bound by the non-performing assets.

(4) Enjoy the potential capital dividend brought by the growth of the platform.

Exchange: LEDGERDEX

Web Site: digitslate.io

Explorer | White Paper

Media: Discord | BitcoinTalk

Email: service@digitslate.io

Token Spec:

Ticker                : DISL
Type                  : Ethereum Token ERC2.0
Maximum Supply: 100 million
Each quarter, 20% of the net value growth in the real world will repurchase. Every coin
from repurchase will burn until the total supply decrease to 10 million.

OLD DIGITSLATE COIN SWAP END DATE : Feb/29/2020

Bounty:
+You can make some promotion document/blog/media and indicate the address on the document/blog/media, then send the document/blog/media URL to service@digitslate.io, we will donate DISL.
+Create a new language ANN at BitcoinTalk will gain 2 DISL.
Done: Chinese, Russian
+Follow update English ANN to other language ANN at BitcoinTalk will gain 1 DISL.
digitslate (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 12:11:54 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2019, 01:37:44 PM by digitslate

Celebrate Digit Slate online. Join Discord and reply your address each account got free 0.01 DISL. 10 Account Limited.
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:30:29 PM

Celebrate Digit Slate online. Each account reply your address got free 0.01 DISL. 10 Account Limited.
posting address on this forum is not allowed, you have to make other ideas, for example on Twitter, telegram or other social media,good luck Wink
digitslate (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 01:35:57 PM

Celebrate Digit Slate online. Each account reply your address got free 0.01 DISL. 10 Account Limited.
posting address on this forum is not allowed, you have to make other ideas, for example on Twitter, telegram or other social media,good luck Wink

OK, Thank you.
moi162001

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:08:59 PM

hello

I have about 10,000 DILS in version 1.2
can you explain to me how the swap works?

and unbanned me from DISL discord please
digitslate (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 03:04:00 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 03:28:25 AM by mprep

hello

I have about 10,000 DILS in version 1.2
can you explain to me how the swap works?

and unbanned me from DISL discord please

digitslate-swap-1.2up-to-2.0.pdf

Note : All suspected of troller and FUD will be ban.

The investor can buy NEW DISL 50% off using OLD DISL. You can sell OLD DISL to investor interesting in it using OTC.

Create multi-language ANNs at BitcoinTalk in Chinese, Russian, Indonesian.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 07:10:42 AM

Dude you can not just post something using google translate on other local boards like that, please stick to the rule.
Dilarang membuat thread terjemahan dengan hanya mengandalkan Google Translate. - Bahasa Indonesia
Do not create a thread if you are only using Google Translate. - English
you are spamming the local board, please do not do that again. I have reported your previous thread on my local board.
digitslate (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 03:23:03 PM

Dude you can not just post something using google translate on other local boards like that, please stick to the rule.
Dilarang membuat thread terjemahan dengan hanya mengandalkan Google Translate. - Bahasa Indonesia
Do not create a thread if you are only using Google Translate. - English
you are spamming the local board, please do not do that again. I have reported your previous thread on my local board.

We are sorry if it causes your unhappiness, we will pay attention to improve this problem.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:42:34 AM

Do you think you can actually implement your objectives intended for your clients or the likelihood that this will end up in trading only will be high?
It is easy to create purposes of a certain project but when it comes to actual realization, usually they are not accomplished.
digitslate (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 03:33:08 AM

Do you think you can actually implement your objectives intended for your clients or the likelihood that this will end up in trading only will be high?
It is easy to create purposes of a certain project but when it comes to actual realization, usually they are not accomplished.

This project is immediately available. Because we don't spend money on pyramid schemes or strange novelty. Most of the funds will be holding asset-level ETFs.

Combining Digit Slate with ETF is the investor's idea. Our first angel investor is a successful case of long-term holding of ETFs to achieve wealth growth. Honestly, we have also financed with banks to buy more ETFs.

Token holders are free to hide assets on internet world through our team and save on expensive investment banking fees. Not all countries are free to invest in various asset-level ETFs. Our team is in a region where you can freely invest in various types of ETFs around the world. The exchange of cryptocurrency and real currency is also legal and convenient ( > 100,000 US / per day).

More details we are gradually updating, thank you.
nguyenchilinh1977

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:02:16 AM

DigitSlate wallet: 1.5.0 out of sync?
digitslate (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 01:39:50 PM

DigitSlate wallet: 1.5.0 out of sync?

Alive. Blocks: 69216, Last block time: Tue Oct 22  21:41:14 2019.

If it happens "out of sync" in sometimes, don't worry.

Just the difficult of block is too high. This is temporary.
nguyenchilinh1977

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 01:22:47 PM

Where to sell old disl?
digitslate (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 08:06:55 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 03:35:43 AM by mprep

Where to sell old disl?

OTC or join official SWAP.

We are in the process of more information supplement. The menu will be greatly adjusted, if the useage of inconvenience please forgive.  Wink

The new service online - StealthEx, use it on "PRODUCTS" > "StealthEx".

We started investing resources on google ads.

The official homepage is undergoing a major revision. If you have any inconvenience, please forgive me.
nguyenchilinh1977

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 01:49:43 AM

Please detail disl sale guide 1.2 thanks a lot?
digitslate (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 09:08:58 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 03:39:32 AM by mprep

We bought professional tools for the official website. The Digit Slate will to be batter. The home page has taken on a new look now.

ShopEX online.

User can buy DISL with online shop by Bitcoin now.
nguyenchilinh1977

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:50:04 PM

I am holding a lot of disl 1.2 but I don't know where to sell it? Who guides me to sell disl 1.2, I thank you very much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: