Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Blockchain Bring change into Africa?  (Read 831 times)
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 08:03:32 AM

The  nature of Africa was decentralization! Africa was unite and great until  colonial masters began to centralize  everything. Now  all the resources is control by the  western world.  Now that the world is changing and  blockchain is bring back  decentralization to the world would Africa get  their  power back?
It will be easy to africa to adapt the blockchain especially now that their country are growing and they have ability now to use technology. Africa is nice country because of their tourist spot like wild animals. And I think they will consider to adapt the blockchain which they have decentralized economy before. But at some point this country also have some problems because of poverty but I think if someone can teach them about blockchain they will understand it even some of them don't have proper education.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:27:25 PM

although like that I think in China has good facilities and infrastructure, despite the limitations of education, people can work with the facilities provided. It is different from Africa, where there are minimal facilities for the development of the blockchain.

By that, it is obvious that China is more developed and rich than Africa. After all, they had a very rich history and that foundation alone makes them supreme from other neighboring nations.

<....> even some of them don't have proper education.

This is the very reason why Africa shouldn't be hasty on getting involved in this matter. Well, they already are, and I think that's inevitable. But what my point is, this shouldn't be the priority of Africa, and to believe that this is the way (no pun intended) to make them better.

As you mentioned education, it is very crucial to anyone. If they would focus more on things that are "priority" I think they would be one step closer to prioritizing other things such as Blockchain.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:07:06 PM

The  nature of Africa was decentralization! Africa was unite and great until  colonial masters began to centralize  everything. Now  all the resources is control by the  western world.  Now that the world is changing and  blockchain is bring back  decentralization to the world would Africa get  their  power back?
It will be easy to africa to adapt the blockchain especially now that their country are growing and they have ability now to use technology. Africa is nice country because of their tourist spot like wild animals. And I think they will consider to adapt the blockchain which they have decentralized economy before. But at some point this country also have some problems because of poverty but I think if someone can teach them about blockchain they will understand it even some of them don't have proper education.
If Africa adapts blockchain then it will be able to solve the problem of corruption but then again, this is the question, that whether the governments their want to get rid of this evil or not. Blockchain is for everyone. Any system can improve its security and reliability with this technology. Poverty is a problem that common public faces, not authorities and they can implement any technology they want to. At most, it will take a lot of time.

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 02:52:10 PM

although like that I think in China has good facilities and infrastructure, despite the limitations of education, people can work with the facilities provided. It is different from Africa, where there are minimal facilities for the development of the blockchain.

By that, it is obvious that China is more developed and rich than Africa. After all, they had a very rich history and that foundation alone makes them supreme from other neighboring nations.

<....> even some of them don't have proper education.

This is the very reason why Africa shouldn't be hasty on getting involved in this matter. Well, they already are, and I think that's inevitable. But what my point is, this shouldn't be the priority of Africa, and to believe that this is the way (no pun intended) to make them better.

As you mentioned education, it is very crucial to anyone. If they would focus more on things that are "priority" I think they would be one step closer to prioritizing other things such as Blockchain.
Knowledge, if not implemented, is useless. It is not exactly the education but not changing your way of thinking even after getting some education. This is the real problem of today's world. Do you really think Africa lacks educational institutes, it lacks wise people. China was able to build it from ashes. It did that with the help of implementing the little knowledge they hold and chasing the best.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 03:48:19 PM

<....>
Knowledge, if not implemented, is useless. It is not exactly the education but not changing your way of thinking even after getting some education. This is the real problem of today's world. Do you really think Africa lacks educational institutes, it lacks wise people. China was able to build it from ashes. It did that with the help of implementing the little knowledge they hold and chasing the best.

Thank you for pointing it out.

Exactly. That's a big advantage that China has over Africa. Well, I didn't really specify what I really meant. I don't mean that Africa doesn't literally have education per se, but they're not utilizing it properly (as you said). And I don't think they don't have "wise" people also, I think they do, but turning a blind eye--for wealth. That's why there's no "major" development in Africa. When we talked about China, they have built their civilization way back, so I think it's not an equal comparison at all (no intention on belittling Africa).

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████