Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:28:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Millennial generation are screwed!  (Read 1234 times)
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:59:32 PM

In my country I've seen a lot of blockchain projects that conducting events in universities because they think that millenials are the one who can easily adopt new technologies like cryptocurrency and blockchain. They are the next generation who will be using crypto in the future so I'm amazed at what blockchain projects here are doing as they are planting the seed of knowledge about Bitcoin for future purposes. Though I can't disagree about millenials getting too addicted in video games  Cool

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:10:40 PM

First they spend more time on video games than any other generation, an average gen millennial spend 8 hours on games everyday! Ridiculous!

They basement dwellers

They deep on student loan

They no saving

They have no job security
These has to do with how an individual set his/her life and the present society is not helping at all.

Now they spend more money on bitcoin than all generation!
Because they are lucky to exist in the era when Bitcoin was created.  Perhaps the next generation will break this record.

It never get bored millennial has been on the headlines since the god know when it all began.

Can crypto make millennial more screwed or otherwise? Let’s discuss!
With the present happenings and how Bitcoin has exposed and initiated a system where there will be less control of individuals monetary aspect, I do say they are the more fortunate generation thus not screwed.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:14:44 PM

First they spend more time on video games than any other generation, an average gen millennial spend 8 hours on games everyday! Ridiculous!
There is a realistic issue as the new generation is spending a long time in the virtual world rather than having real friends nor having any social skills and it will be a real problem in the future.

Getting a job is a real issue in the future as there will be no jobs to satisfy the entire population, unless and until you come up with some innovative idea it will be really difficult to survive.

This looks like a joke, the new generation will spend more money for bitcoin than the old generation, why is that a big surprise  Roll Eyes.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:40:55 PM

They basement dwellers

They no saving

It never get bored millennial has been on the headlines since the god know when it all began.

The truth is that the millennial generation is going to have a lot of trouble in the future, and many of those problems are not even their fault, it is true that they are using a great deal of their time to play video games but I'm sure that previous generations used their time in unproductive ways as well, the cost of education has been going up during the previous decades and now it is difficult to get a job out of college.

It is also very difficult to have savings when wages have remained stagnant for many years and the job market is changing for the worse now that many jobs are being replaced by computers.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:51:57 PM

well, that right , totaly right, in my country even badly.
but what we can do ? all of this is due to technological advances too.

based on some psychiatric research in my country, millennials tend to be indifferent to something that feels not important to him
and i guess , it will be more tend to screwed rather than otherwise.
because i just think , they doesn't needed crypto.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:57:52 PM

I don't know where you got this statistics from or if it's just a mere assertion. Gaming is not actually what you just see it as, it can open new medium for making something out of life. There are gaming competition these days with huge rewards.

This is actually no fault of theirs, most millennials are actually working there way out. No one believes in 9-5 jobs again. That's why you see alot of millennials being tech savvy.

This is what they found themselves in, due to being tech savvy, they love anything that has to do with such technologies. An average millennial has no interest in investing in stocks.

The answer here is not a direct something, it can go both ways depending on how they choose to approach crypto.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:03:54 PM

They basement dwellers

They no saving

The truth is that the millennial generation is going to have a lot of trouble in the future, and many of those problems are not even their fault, it is true that they are using a great deal of their time to play video games but I'm sure that previous generations used their time in unproductive ways as well, the cost of education has been going up during the previous decades and now it is difficult to get a job out of college.

It is also very difficult to have savings when wages have remained stagnant for many years and the job market is changing for the worse now that many jobs are being replaced by computers.
Definitely, they will. And what I've observed for the new generation they are actually getting lazy and easily get bored with their job which I don't think they will pursue their dreams. Computers give our life easier but it also gives disadvantages to young minds where they only used this for gaming, not for useful things they do. But I've understood, this is a business development and computer will help the company to become more productive but that sad note is that, many workers losses their job for the reason than they don't need many people to work with.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:06:50 PM

Not all millennials are like that. I am one of those who are not interested in playing games and I focus on learning and teaching my self how to live on my own and to don't hope to someone to feed me.
I hope that my fellow millennials won't screw up bitcoin more because some of us are really interested and love bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency scene.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:58:08 PM

If we base our data on the above chart which shows that millennials account for about 2.4 billion out of 7.7 billion total world population, I think most of your assumptions about them may not hold true! A classic case of stereotyping.

Source: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-20/gen-z-to-outnumber-millennials-within-a-year-demographic-trends
           https://www.iadb.org/en/improvinglives/millennials-stereotyped-generation

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:58:17 PM

I've recently looked at a study that Millenials are a weak generation and that the next generation is going to be even worse. That's because the pain tolerance of millenials is WAY lower than the generation X. I agree that the majority of milenials are lazy and it looks like they have no ambitions.

I really have no idea where the hell society is heading. Half of millennials intend to move back home after college, and most of them are planning to do so for the long term. And what's scarier is "82% of parents say they would welcome their children moving back home after college."

We're becoming a society of weak ass basement dwellers. Adult babies who want to be coddled their whole lives and parents who want to coddle them. How is this going to play out 50 years from now?

BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:07:17 PM

I don't know where you got this statistics from or if it's just a mere assertion. Gaming is not actually what you just see it as, it can open new medium for making something out of life. There are gaming competition these days with huge rewards.
Not everyone can become a big gamer as there is competition in the field and not everyone can win huge rewards. If you are good at something one way or the other you can make money.

No one believes in 9-5 jobs again. That's why you see alot of millennials being tech savvy.
If you are a tech savvy then what is the job timing, you will be working the same timing as others unless and until you do not have any life ambitions or career path you will do some freelance work and satisfy, even if you are running a tech company you will be spending most of the time in the company to make it successful, so i did not understand your statement here.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:08:23 PM

I am not a millenial and i have spent about 10 hours a day during my vacations playing old NES games and old SEGA games and that too from my mother's basement. So I am not sure why you are making it look like it only characteristic of millenial kids.

The thing about student loan is true, it is different now because there is no guidance to kids and kids do whatever shit they want to study and parents are too lenient on them. Some kids want not to study and they agree to that. That kind of hockey pokey stuff is why the millenials are so demanding of stuff without actually working for anything.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:25:45 AM

do not judge millennials are always the problem source, they only spend their free time by not making problems.
more problematic if millennials commit stupidity against the law and always get drunk.
I am sure there are still many millennials in BTT who care about the cryptocurrencies progress and improvement,
and not spend their profits on bad ways.
josephrioveros123

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:35:01 AM

I think it is not that bad. For me millennials have a good chance into our society because of the technology they know better about technology than others. And that's the key to information and the more information you have the more chance they can earn money. I think we should just have better guidance and better inderstanding on what they want and what their strenght is so that we can harnest their talent and their full potential. Maybe the worst part of this is that because of the technology inovation fewer and fewer wanting to farm and to cultivate lands for agriculture. And other thing our planet's forest area are becaming smaller and smaller. That is why.  We need to restore our plannet but the new generations or the millennials a lot of them don't have interest on this things. Maybe here in bitcointalk we can also talk about charitable works on restoring our environment. We can raise crypto funds into helping our community to restore our environment.

HITMEX ❖ BUY and SELL CRYPTOCURRENCY With Powerful Crypto Trading Platform ❖
❖ BMEX CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE ❖
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:02:08 AM

Not all millenials are immature like what that OP was saying, yes, they have a lot of hobbies now but in that way, they are exploring their selves, most of Millenials nowadays are using internet to make money, to connect with people. Although, there are millenials, who were spending almost all of their days in gaming, browsing facebook and watching korean series.

blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:46:59 AM

They basement dwellers

They no saving

I think it's inevitable, and this generation would surely use cryptocurrencies and other services. And I don't think it would make them more screwed either, they might make mistakes but we also know that they can adapt fastly to these new technologies, knowing the ins and outs in crypto. Also, as time passes by, more and more millenials would know about crypto and would invest on it since it has future use-cases that fiat does not have, further boosting its market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 03:05:59 AM

They basement dwellers

They no saving

1. Yes, most millennial generation peeps spend a lot of time playing video games. BUT that doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing though? Imagine using illegal drugs and joining illegal frats and hazing, ain't that a lot worse? Besides, playing video games doesn't necessarily mean that the millennial would turn out to be an idiot with no future.

3. Gotta agree on this one. I have seen a lot of people involved with student loans. But can't really blame them. Prices are being hiked up almost every day.

4. Same reasoning. Almost all types of enjoyment need the money and almost all of those are quite expensive. Plus, if you compared those people who are just above the poor level, where they really ain't reach but can handle the most basic necessities of a family, having no savings could be quite acceptable to people who want to enjoy life.

5. Idk about others but I'd rather let schools teach me how to job hunt, requirements with job hunting or something similar to that instead of teaching subjects that are repeated ALMOST EVERY YEAR. Jeez. They say that when you graduate, life becomes hard and yet they don't teach how to live that hard life, how to make it easier.

6. Well, spending in bitcoin isn't really a bad thing though? It's actually a worthwhile investment. At least, rather than buying stupid sht like illegal drugs, id rather spend it on bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 03:17:15 AM

Not all millenials are immature like what that OP was saying, yes, they have a lot of hobbies now but in that way, they are exploring their selves, most of Millenials nowadays are using internet to make money, to connect with people. Although, there are millenials, who were spending almost all of their days in gaming, browsing facebook and watching korean series.

More millennials are risk taker and good for innovation and progress, we might see them too much in social media but they are smarter than ever in terms of having strategies to earn money, social media, creative writing and video blogging that helps many millennials family in our country to have a better living. The fact that some are students, it's just some maybe over-used being millenniasl in a bad side but some uses in for better opportunities. We just can't please anyone.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 03:40:18 AM

They basement dwellers

They no saving

This is a pretty silly version of venting issues with the newer generation and it gives off those 'back in my day' sort of feelings.

There are some studies that showed people are more likely to invest in Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies if they are in the age group of 18-28 (or something like that). This likely happens due to the younger generation's obession with tech.

As for the other factors - everyone takes out student loans, they might spend a bit more money, but who cares, they are just teenagers.

NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:12:49 AM

They basement dwellers

They no saving

This is not surprising at all. Millennial are the worst victims of consumerism and of being too mundane in their lives. They are used to comfort and convenience. They are also the ones who are complaining too much yet very adventurous and risk-takers. These are all my personal observations and I like them for being unlikeable (if there is such a word).

Crypto is going to be pushed into the mainstream because of them. I don't think crypto will screw them. In fact, crypto will reinforce them for who they are, probably make them richer even.   
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: