Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To bounty hunters & investors  (Read 3068 times)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 06:01:46 AM

It is certainly harder to find projects that pay a decent reward now - it was much easier in 2017. Does that mean the 2017 projects were better? Not necessarily. So much is dependent on the prevailing market sentiment. In 2017 you could earn a decent reward from almost anything - it seemed like every ICO was hitting hardcap. Nowadays the projects are raising less, or failing even to hit softcap - which is reflected in bounty payouts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 06:58:42 AM

It is certainly harder to find projects that pay a decent reward now - it was much easier in 2017. Does that mean the 2017 projects were better? Not necessarily. So much is dependent on the prevailing market sentiment. In 2017 you could earn a decent reward from almost anything - it seemed like every ICO was hitting hardcap. Nowadays the projects are raising less, or failing even to hit softcap - which is reflected in bounty payouts.
in recent years it is indeed quite difficult to get benefits because the conditions are already not as good as 2017, and for bounty campaign participants also of course it will be more difficult because many campaigns do not get good results
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 07:41:47 AM

in recent years it is indeed quite difficult to get benefits because the conditions are already not as good as 2017, and for bounty campaign participants also of course it will be more difficult because many campaigns do not get good results
Until this year there should still be a good bounty and can generate a lot of profit but because of the many projects failing and scam making investors become aware that if ico who has a proram bounty campaign will only make prices fall because surely the bounty hunters will sell what they get from bounties at cheap prices.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:10:17 AM

For Bounty Hunters, just don't give up and lazy to find good bounties and work for your bounties. Choose bounty that you think is best and good.
Don't always find bounty with huge rewards, because you can't predict you will get huge rewards too in future. Just be careful.
there are some hold on and there are some are giving up on being bounty hunters because their work is only paid for to get crap. indeed there is still a good bounty and it is difficult to find it, most projects at this time to end in fraud. but I still here and want to be a bounty hunter because I still believe there will be a bounty that will make i am rich in the future. Grin

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 08:20:05 PM

For me the basics are easy

Both bounty hunters and investors are investors
Just that time and money are invested

The best way to select good projects is to dyor and look before leaping
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:30:04 PM

For Bounty Hunters
Even if i advice you not to give up on doing researches on every proje ts before promoting them this doesn't mean they wont scam you or waste your precious time BUT still the only question you need to ask is, Are there bounties that pays hunter good rewards this year? YES they are very few and good projects take time, Do not expect good projects every months cos its impossible

For Investors
ICO and STO are no go side, stay away from them because they are almost all red flags, IEO is here for you and all you have to do is go to binance for any new upcoming IEO fund raising, you will get positive results

I really believe the part where you said that bounty Hunters should not expect good project every month and I find that to be one of the issue hunters have, they are always over confident that every bounty must pay and it shouldn't be so
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:02:04 AM

For bounty hunters, just do a quality post on the forum, every year there is always a good project that dares to pay expensive through BTC prizes.

For investors only focus on the dibinance IEO that has a lot of successful run, see a good IEO project can benefit.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:18:46 AM

For bounty hunters, just do a quality post on the forum, every year there is always a good project that dares to pay expensive through BTC prizes.

For investors only focus on the dibinance IEO that has a lot of successful run, see a good IEO project can benefit.
true, for bounty hunters it is recommended not to create spam, which does not provide interesting information for readers. for investors, I think it is better to invest in projects that have a clear exchange, given the current conditions that are not yet favorable

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:01:52 AM

STO is a failure and even ICO is better than it but since scammers have taken the advantage ICO fundraising to scam many investors ICO rating had gone down alot, now IEO is the next better option thanks to top exchanges because if not for binance gate and huobi IEO won't have a chance either
And that is one of my biggest problems with all of what is happening in the market right now, if a coin was not being released on the binance exchange what will be the chances of that coin to get the investors that they need? And most of the time the answer that you are going to get is that if it wasn't for the binance exchange all of those coins will have no interest from investors, this means that those projects are no good and no one should invest in them regardless of the exchange in which those coins are being released.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:10:27 AM

That's right, I didn't give up on researching new projects to work on and this is important to me, even though it's not really effective to get big income but at least I work on really good projects in my opinion
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:16:25 AM

For Bounty Hunters
Even if i advice you not to give up on doing researches on every proje ts before promoting them this doesn't mean they wont scam you or waste your precious time BUT still the only question you need to ask is, Are there bounties that pays hunter good rewards this year? YES they are very few and good projects take time, Do not expect good projects every months cos its impossible

For Investors
ICO and STO are no go side, stay away from them because they are almost all red flags, IEO is here for you and all you have to do is go to binance for any new upcoming IEO fund raising, you will get positive results

You advice investors to go away from ICOs then how it is possible to find good bounties to promote.Even if there is a good project found after done enough research if it failed to collect the soft cap value then all the effort of hunters will be in vain.
I can't find ICO bounties on this forum anymore, they are all IEO bounty projects, ICO projects don't stand any chances again and every new projects are using IEO instead

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:26:45 AM

For Bounty Hunters

For Investors

You advice investors to go away from ICOs then how it is possible to find good bounties to promote.Even if there is a good project found after done enough research if it failed to collect the soft cap value then all the effort of hunters will be in vain.
I can't find ICO bounties on this forum anymore, they are all IEO bounty projects, ICO projects don't stand any chances again and every new projects are using IEO instead

I saw lots of IEO project and I also joined IEO before but the main problem is that the exchange itself because base on my experience there are some exchange faking the numbers of the project in terms of investment that is why investors will be entice to put their money because they will see a good numbers with the fact that the numbers are all fake.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 09:34:43 AM

IEOs are no doubt a safe and secure way to invest in crypto and will defiantly be the future. Not all projects can pay the exchange fee and will still go for ICO. We have to feel for such legitimate and bright projects who cant progress as ICO because of scammers who have destroyed the name of ICO.

IEO might be a safe choice in investing if we invest in IEO organized by large exchanges. In my opinion, not all IEOs are able to provide profits to investors because there are a number of new projects that do IEO in small exchangers that give investors losses because the price drops after the initial listing. Likewise with ICOs, not all ICOs are bad because some projects that do ICO also have good potential in the market
In my view, IEO is not all profitable despite being on a large or small exchange because in IEO it only offers security from fraudulent projects while the concept of the project is not much different from before. so when investing you have to be really careful to find a good project, because in IEO the security features can work well, especially if in a large exchange

For the short term, IEO from a large exchanger in my opinion is profitable and becomes a place of speculation from whales. Historically, IEO price movements after the initial listing have always been going up and this has provided investors with considerable benefits. But for the long term, in my opinion Bitcoin is a safe investment choice
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:14:08 AM

Either short term or long term invest on IEO from top exchanges you will not be disappointed because top exchanges always do good research on projects before approving them, i prefer to hold IEO project tokens from binance than others
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:32:09 AM

Everything in investment that will give you money out from nothing needs to take some risks, one of them is doing bounty. In this job all you need to do is patient and when choosing the project you want to promote the best thing to do is, not rushing to join rather you need to inspect every single one of them to the best knowledge you have. Then even if you choose the wrong one, keep trying until you land to the right bounty like most of the users here. I'm sure most of us had experience to join some fake ones and learned from them.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 11:00:10 AM

Everything in investment that will give you money out from nothing needs to take some risks, one of them is doing bounty. In this job all you need to do is patient and when choosing the project you want to promote the best thing to do is, not rushing to join rather you need to inspect every single one of them to the best knowledge you have. Then even if you choose the wrong one, keep trying until you land to the right bounty like most of the users here. I'm sure most of us had experience to join some fake ones and learned from them.
Bounty campaign is not worth again after many ICOs failed and not reach their coin sell target, doing bounty ICOs campaign looks waste our time and better looking for signature campaign payment weekly using bitcoin, why have working hard without get payment and waste our moment whit shit project always delay distributing coin reward by bounty campaign manager.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 04:48:37 PM

IEO is here for you and all you have to do is go to binance for any new upcoming IEO fund raising, you will get positive results
Why binance? Light a wedge has converged on this exchange? There are many other exchanges that are no worse. And about the hunters: are you serious? 99% of them do not even look at the price of the coin and just enter into everything. In the hope that at least somewhere lucky. And even now, no analysis, whether you are at least 100 times a cool expert, does not give any guarantee. I mostly focus on managers, but this does not always insure against a complete fiasco bounty company.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 04:52:12 PM

Either short term or long term invest on IEO from top exchanges you will not be disappointed because top exchanges always do good research on projects before approving them, i prefer to hold IEO project tokens from binance than others
Have you looked at the IEO projects at binance or not? This is the largest exchange in this market, and at here comes the best project. But look at the price after a few months of trading, Matic, Fet, Celer .. all those projects have fallen and the price has dropped many times after reaching ATH. There are even projects where prices are lower than IEO prices, so long-term investment in IEO projects is really a bad idea.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:02:42 PM

Personally, I think that projects are interesting and promising, you just need to survive this difficult time. I think all bounty hunters and also investors want to go through all the projects on their own experience and choose the best one. Now all that remains is to wait for the time when promising projects appear.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:10:39 PM

IEO is here for you and all you have to do is go to binance for any new upcoming IEO fund raising, you will get positive results
Why binance? Light a wedge has converged on this exchange? There are many other exchanges that are no worse. And about the hunters: are you serious? 99% of them do not even look at the price of the coin and just enter into everything. In the hope that at least somewhere lucky. And even now, no analysis, whether you are at least 100 times a cool expert, does not give any guarantee. I mostly focus on managers, but this does not always insure against a complete fiasco bounty company.
He is suggesting binance because for many people it is hard to search for other better exchanges. It is right that besides binance there are some other good exchanges and IEOs even on there are also great and give a good results in trading after the end of that IEOs but there are some exchanges which also give fake results of investment to the investors to attract them or have fake trade volume that is why it becomes hard to find the good one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: