Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have a $ 500 fund you want to make a profit  (Read 2141 times)
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 06:55:54 PM

I have $ 500 or more, is that enough to invest or trade daily ??  Do I need to buy cheap coins or expensive coins?  I want your opinion for me as a newbie.

The best invest is cheap coins, my favorite is always cheap coin. I know cheap coin is always risk than others coin. Here my advice is we are here for best projects select than we should know good team behind this project. For you if you think you can't take risk than do Binance IEO or short term trade.
Your advice can be a good suggestion, because it is true that there are lots of cheap coins and they have a low position in coinmarketcap have a great opportunity to pump, if you see a big gainer in coinmarketcap you will be able to conclude, but if you trade a lot of money in shit coins I think your risk will be far greater

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 08:57:02 PM

This is good time to invest in different altcoins because all altcoins prices are almost low level, you should need to buy cheaper coins like XRP, TORN, XLM and don't invest in high worth coin. You can make a good profit if you trade very carefully and have little experience with a trading strategy.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 05:19:01 PM

You can try to trade with leverage on some popular exchanges, although this will increase the risk of losing the deposit.
That is a very common way of thinking but it is mistaken, using leverage is a terrible idea regardless of the amount of capital, the only ones that have the skill to use leverage are those that have been in the market for several years and understand very well the risks of using such tool in the market of cryptocurrencies, it is simply not a good idea for any newbie regardless of the capital that he has to use such tool because I can assure you that he will eventually lose all his money.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 09:33:52 AM

First of all, you don't need a whole lot of money in your wallet before you can start making profit. You can even start with as low as $10 and make enough profit within a short period of trading under favourable conditions. You can simply do margin trading with bitcoin or any altcoin you are familiar with and make profit with your $500.

To achieve success, it is not enough with just the money capital. but knowledge is also needed in investing in order to minimize losses. if it's already in us then with even a little capital we will get a satisfying profit.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:32:53 AM

I have $ 500 or more, is that enough to invest or trade daily ??  Do I need to buy cheap coins or expensive coins?  I want your opinion for me as a newbie.

That is more than enough money but you have bigger problems than that, since you do not know if that is a big enough amount to trade the markets then this tells me you do not have the necessary experience to trade the markets, I know you most likely you do not want to hear this but take a few months off and do not even look at any chart and use all your free time to read about this market and to create a good system that will make you money, if you do not then you will lose those 500 dollars really quickly.
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 09:34:54 AM

500$ is more than enough to start trading, here are few warnings for you though, do not engage in trading if you know nothing about trading, do not use binary trading platforms like iqoption or olymptrade, use top exchanges like binance or huobi instead

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:02:23 AM

500$ is a good enough amount to start anything in the crypto industry. If you are a pro in trade then do it, but if you are new here then don't put your full money in trading! Try to learn by spending 50$ or buy the Bitcoin and hold for months, you will get profit in the coming months only by sleeping because the halving surely will affect Bitcoin price! Therefore Ethereum or low price coins like EOS, XRP, LINK, NEO, ONT can be a good investment for you!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 11:54:14 AM

This is good time to invest in different altcoins because all altcoins prices are almost low level, you should need to buy cheaper coins like XRP, TORN, XLM and don't invest in high worth coin. You can make a good profit if you trade very carefully and have little experience with a trading strategy.
I don’t think that investing $ 500 in high-cap coins would be a good idea. 500 dollars is a little money and that's why I think they need to be allocated to more risky projects, which now have great prospects and are very active in promoting their product. such coins can increase your investment very much

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 11:58:45 AM

With a capital of $ 500 you can invest or trade in cryptocurrency and for a newbie I advise you not to rush in investing or trading. You have to understand first about how to trade, how to determine the right point for buying and selling coins and you can't just buy coins based on advice from others, you need to observe them yourself and in my opinion you better start with cheap coins or You can start by putting some of your money into a coin.
Xcode7

Activity: 1106
Merit: 414

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 12:50:33 PM

With a capital of $ 500 you can invest or trade in cryptocurrency and for a newbie I advise you not to rush in investing or trading. You have to understand first about how to trade, how to determine the right point for buying and selling coins and you can't just buy coins based on advice from others, you need to observe them yourself and in my opinion you better start with cheap coins or You can start by putting some of your money into a coin.

What you pour I feel is already on track, and indeed this is the step that must be prepared when we have some capital, no matter how small the capital we have must be very useful if we know how to use it appropriately. A good understanding and a mature strategy are indeed necessary here, even that is our main basis before we have capital. I pum many considerations when having capital and always to the community here and I think here is indeed a place for people who are open minded

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:04:44 PM

Investment is not enough. But in cryptocurrency, that is enough to get involved as a newbie. You need to learn about crypto trading first of all. While learning, you can lose your money. So be careful about it. My genuine advice for you is invest in bitcoin. And then you can invest in Ethereum and Binance Coin.
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:10:49 PM

500$ is really quite a lot to invest or trade I think you should buy the coins in the top 100 on the market and you would gain higher profit if you just trade daily.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:11:15 PM

it is more than enough actually, even you can start with small amount to familiarize yourself. let's say $10 and you can actually make more than twice if you are lucky and find the right one as you said you are a newbie on trading.

look at this section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0 if you want to find good coins.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 03:42:12 PM

What you pour I feel is already on track, and indeed this is the step that must be prepared when we have some capital, no matter how small the capital we have must be very useful if we know how to use it appropriately. A good understanding and a mature strategy are indeed necessary here, even that is our main basis before we have capital. I pum many considerations when having capital and always to the community here and I think here is indeed a place for people who are open minded
yes alright, $500 is enough for trade or invest in crypto. its called basicly step for trade, and each trader should to learn about that. beside you learn about basicly step for trade, you can invest your balance maybe 50%. in investing you have to choice coins is really has potential for future to get profit for you

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:14:09 PM

Actually, the amount doesn't matter at all. Even at the lowest cost you can start trading. Your income would just soon depend on how strategic and smart you are. Even if you would invest lots of money, none of that would matter as you fail to meet the requirement needed to be a successful investor. Always make sure that you have everything planned wherein if it wouldn't work, you need to have a back up plan to save all the possible casualties you may experience as you fail in your investment or avoid it as much as possible.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:14:59 PM

if you have capital with the amount of 500 $ I suggest you trade and choose cheap coins do not choose expensive coins follow each market flow if you want to get profit always read the chart
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:34:38 PM

500 $ is more than enough to get you started with altcoin. There are currently hundreds of altcoins at the bottom and waiting for the bull market to begin. You can visit coinmarketcap.com and follow the top altcoins, which are quality altcoins and the current price is 5-50 times lower than ATH and you can buy and hold them in the long term. I have a few friends who have invested since 2017, they entered the market for 200 $ but by the end of 2017 they have received more than 20 times the profit. So take the opportunity and buy the altcoins at the bottom, surely in the future you will have more profits than you expect.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:39:07 PM

$500 is a whole lot of capital for anyone, but first you need to study the coins you want to invest in, also I would advice you go for coins with low value but with potentials, there you can easily double your return of investment unlike investing in coins with high value. Good luck.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
volport

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 07:57:34 PM

Not only hype matters, but analysis. I mean, from my point of view, it is very important not to just follow the trend, but also conduct own research and evaluate the solution personally
govorrue

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 08:04:30 PM

Not only hype matters, but analysis. I mean, from my point of view, it is very important not to just follow the trend, but also conduct own research and evaluate the solution personally

I fully agree with you on that. Even though, there are many people who don't evaluate something on their own. I mean the might be watching the ratings and coming to the conclusion that the token will grow and solution will be in higher demand. However I would say that there are much more points that requires attention - practical value, adoption, prospects, industry standards and else
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: