Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:07:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have a $ 500 fund you want to make a profit  (Read 2142 times)
volport

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 08:17:10 PM

I fully agree with you on that. Even though, there are many people who don't evaluate something on their own. I mean the might be watching the ratings and coming to the conclusion that the token will grow and solution will be in higher demand. However I would say that there are much more points that requires attention - practical value, adoption, prospects, industry standards and else

I am having similar opinion. By the way, are there many advanced platforms you can recommend to have a look at? Of course, interested in the ones that meet requirements you've just outlined

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
govorrue

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 08:54:05 PM

I am having similar opinion. By the way, are there many advanced platforms you can recommend to have a look at? Of course, interested in the ones that meet requirements you've just outlined

Nope, not many. The most advanced one for me these days is Intelligent Hero - have you heard of it already? Basically, an ultimate solution on personal growth industry that combines many tools for all the people, who are interested to share thoughts, knowledge and develop in general
volport

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 08:59:28 PM

Nope, not many. The most advanced one for me these days is Intelligent Hero - have you heard of it already? Basically, an ultimate solution on personal growth industry that combines many tools for all the people, who are interested to share thoughts, knowledge and develop in general

Oh, you are not the first person recommending Intelligent Hero. And I absolutely agree with you that as idea sounds very attractive, will have a look at tech side as well
govorrue

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:04:37 PM

Oh, you are not the first person recommending Intelligent Hero. And I absolutely agree with you that as idea sounds very attractive, will have a look at tech side as well

Yep, you should definitely have a look, pretty sure that you will be impressed. And guys are having ongoing IEO on ExMarkets, I recommend you to have a look, the one is bold and in demand Smiley
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:34:38 PM

You can trade with any amount of money, the only question is if you are able to make profit with it. 95 percent of traders are losing their money, the market seems bullish, so just invest in top 10 cryptos and you won't be wrong.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
oscarftw

Activity: 573

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:51:53 PM

I have $ 500 or more, is that enough to invest or trade daily ??  Do I need to buy cheap coins or expensive coins?  I want your opinion for me as a newbie.

Cryptocurrency hasn't any high or low limit to make new investment. For new altcoins this money is huge even for good money to trading start. If you lose huge money in holding or trading than select it as your experience. For next four months you should stay with Bitcoin, you could make 200-300 percent profits from Bitcoin.
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 11:10:32 PM

with that amount you can start trading or investing and I hope you can understand about trading because I am still worried about you who still have a newbie account. As a beginner I also recommend that you read more and see movements in the market.
buying cheap or expensive coins all depends on the research you are doing

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 01:15:25 PM

You can trade with any amount of money, the only question is if you are able to make profit with it. 95 percent of traders are losing their money, the market seems bullish, so just invest in top 10 cryptos and you won't be wrong.
the top 10 that you deserve to invest in my opinion are Ethereum, Xrp, Monero, Tron, and stay away from BSV and BCH, don't waste your money there, prices are too high for them, you can lose

pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 01:22:41 PM

the top 10 that you deserve to invest in my opinion are Ethereum, Xrp, Monero, Tron, and stay away from BSV and BCH, don't waste your money there, prices are too high for them, you can lose
You do not have to buy a lot of coins to be able to get a lot of profit, just with 1 coin you can get lots of profits quickly, if you buy a lot of coins and when the price falls then your assets will quickly be reduced, focus on 1 existing coin in the top 10 I think it's enough and you can focus on coins that are still cheap.
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 01:59:42 PM

I have $ 500 or more, is that enough to invest or trade daily ??  Do I need to buy cheap coins or expensive coins?  I want your opinion for me as a newbie.

500$ is really quite a lot to invest or trade I think you should buy the coins in the top 100 on the market and you would gain higher profit if you just trade daily.

it seems like just buying the top 100 coins isn't enough. research must be carried out before buying in order to get the maximum profit, this is also a step to avoid losses. investing is not that easy, many things must be considered very carefully. if you invest in a certain altcoin without doing research most likely you will lose your money  Smiley
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:24:37 PM

I do agree with you  There is no limitation on trading our money but if we plan to invest in on a Bitcoin project, I think we need to know first if they have investment limit. That way we may know if we will go for trading first. I will go for 5 top crypto.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:56:34 PM

I do agree with you  There is no limitation on trading our money but if we plan to invest in on a Bitcoin project, I think we need to know first if they have investment limit. That way we may know if we will go for trading first. I will go for 5 top crypto.
well, if you choose for investment only 5 coins which are at the top then you will earn money, but it will not be the same as if you study more projects from the top 200 and get the opportunity to earn really good money. Now there are a lot of new projects that are doing their job very high quality

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 05:09:21 PM

500 $ is not really enough to help you be able to trade daily. You will have too little profit with the current market because altcoins fluctuate very low. It is better to use more capital or you can choose cheap altcoins to buy and hold them in the long term

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 08:10:28 PM

I think $ 500 is enough for daily trading. But I suggest to buy coins at low prices, but have a good movement. Coins that have daily volume. Maybe you can buy EOS, Tron, or others.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 08:43:54 PM

I think if you want to do daily trading, you should choose an active coin in exchange. So you can get profit for every day. But you can simply choose coins with prices under $ 1, because this will be easier to trade compared to choosing coins with high prices. Cheap coins to minimize losses when prices drop.
Rimueng

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 10:08:06 PM

I think Stellar is perfect for daily trading. For a $ 500 capital you will get around 8000 XLM at current prices. So you can wait one or two days to wait for an increase in price.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 04:04:36 PM

Having an amount such as $500 is already a good budget to start up your journey o cryptocurrency industry because with $500 you can already start purchasing potential cryptocurrency coins even you just buy $10-$20 each of those coins you will choose. The challenge id that you must know how to choose the best coin that will suit your budget or in short, affordable for you. Make it apart of getting into a big partition for Bitcoin and the rest for potential Altcoins. In that way, you can be able to make a profit from the starting capital you have invested into various coins you choose and use it to purchase more cryptocurrency coins to make your earnings even larger. As long as you do have a budget, you can go into trading or investment as long as you know how to manage your assets and choose worthy and potential coins that can make your investment grow.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
rhey

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 04:10:58 PM

the essence of trading is to understand the market situation where when we have to buy and when we have to sell, for what have a lot of capital but no experience in trading instead what happens is loss
ije07

Activity: 1414

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 05:12:02 PM

First, to start you have enough funds.but  if you only rely on investment, of course it's not enough because the investment takes time and until the coins you invest have a good selling price, besides that you also need to do a number of other things to get other benefits, such as trading, becoming a project promoter or participating in crypto, to get extra income.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 05:31:53 PM

the essence of trading is to understand the market situation where when we have to buy and when we have to sell, for what have a lot of capital but no experience in trading instead what happens is loss
losses are reasonable, which is not fair, that is someone who wants to trade in stocks or cryptocurrency only thinks profit without knowing their knowledge. $500 its big funds, with this money you can make profit up to $10/ day if you have a knowledge about trading

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: