Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CBD products for SALE for BTC  (Read 925 times)
Cbd4btc (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:07:46 AM

CBD oil 5% - $50

CBD oil 10% - $75

CBD oil 15% - $110

CBD oil 20% - $140

All prices will be converted to BTC or any other cryptocurrency on day of sale.

Shipping cost depends on country you reside.

I am not shipping to countryes CBD is not legal, please check your local laws before making an order.

All questions you can ask below in comments or via PM or email address: royaladvertisinginc@gmail.com

Also please be patient while waiting an answer since this is a newbie account.

Unlike its close relative, THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), CBD is completely non-intoxicating This allows us to benefit from the many health properties of the Cannabis plant without the negative side effects of “getting high.” Because of this, CBD became a very popular option for those seeking a natural alternative to treat conditions such as chronic pain, multiple sclerosis, PTSD, epilepsy, and other disorders.

Due to our own bad experience in Cannabis treatment, our mission is to do everything in our power to grow carefully selected herbs and create the highest quality products on the market .

We believe the future is in organic production!

Our vision is to have well-established continuous production to the highest standards, provide clinical studies to educate our consumers, and offer the best possible cannabinoid therapy.

We offer environmentally certified hemp products with the highest quality standards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 02:11:54 PM

Any proof of these  "many health properties" CBD brings? TA
Cbd4btc (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:57:24 PM

There are many proofs and testimonials online from people that use it everyday.

I personally use it for chronical pain in my back. I went from using 60 painkillers pre month (2/day)  to 0.
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 10:55:45 AM

the prices include shipping ?
Cbd4btc (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 11:07:08 PM

the prices include shipping ?

Yes mate
Cbd4btc (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 10:28:40 AM

CBD oil 5% - $50

CBD oil 10% - $75

CBD oil 15% - $110

CBD oil 20% - $140

All prices will be converted to BTC or any other cryptocurrency on day of sale.

Shipping cost depends on country you reside.

I am not shipping to countryes CBD is not legal, please check your local laws before making an order.

All questions you can ask below in comments or via PM or email address: royaladvertisinginc@gmail.com

Also please be patient while waiting an answer since this is a newbie account.

Unlike its close relative, THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), CBD is completely non-intoxicating This allows us to benefit from the many health properties of the Cannabis plant without the negative side effects of “getting high.” Because of this, CBD became a very popular option for those seeking a natural alternative to treat conditions such as chronic pain, multiple sclerosis, PTSD, epilepsy, and other disorders.

Due to our own bad experience in Cannabis treatment, our mission is to do everything in our power to grow carefully selected herbs and create the highest quality products on the market .

We believe the future is in organic production!

Our vision is to have well-established continuous production to the highest standards, provide clinical studies to educate our consumers, and offer the best possible cannabinoid therapy.

We offer environmentally certified hemp products with the highest quality standards.

Dude, it seems to me that your prices are too high. Besides, I would never buy this oil from you, because I don’t know how good it is or how it is made. I usually use CBD vape oil and buy ready-made cartridges with oil on https://knockoutcbd.com/cbd-product-category/cbd-vape-cartridges/. There are a lot of cool tastes and they have excellent quality. When I buy from this store, I am sure that they have 100% natural cbd from organically grown technical hemp plants, without the use of pesticides. I need some kind of quality certificate in order to purchase CBD oil from you.

Lol, please use your own topic to promote your products
Bluewaffle

Activity: 291
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 06:16:54 PM

CBD oil 5% - $50

CBD oil 10% - $75

CBD oil 15% - $110

CBD oil 20% - $140

LOL wtf is 5% 10% 20% not even an amount of liquid your getting or cbd just 20% $140  Roll Eyes

Konfusioon

Activity: 71
Merit: 33

freedom is nothing but a chance to be better

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 04:47:39 PM

How much THC is in the oils? From my understanding some CBD oils do contain some (albeit very little) amount of THC. There are a lot of countries where CBD is legal, yet your CBD oil could be considered illegal due to the amount of THC in it
antmex

Activity: 42
Merit: 27

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 06:19:49 PM

Do you have an online shop? Are this self mixed products? Just asking. I’m searching CBD oil for my girlfriend for her depressive phases.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 06:48:54 PM

CBD is fastest growing industry and you have selected a nice line of products– I wonder where can we see the images of your products? You have not mentioned any website. Do you only deal in oil or do you sell roll on for joint pains and other chronic pains. I know this thread is created in 2019 dont know whether OP is still active or not, need such product to overcome my joint pain issue.

xaexv001

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 08:15:40 AM

I'm looking for good CBD/CBG strains paste, or buds for tea and edibles.
CBG multispectrum paste helped me with my gastritis, very much the way cbd4btc described, as in went from two pills daily for stomach burn to 0, and I need not to take anymore two times daily the paste dose that I've used to when I've started.
Let us know what you're selling, you can use Particl Marketplace (check particl.io) for anon selling, with escrow and all marketplace bells and whistles.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: