Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:32:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 25% off online price for BTC miners listed in our website !  (Read 207 times)
Inno_ASIC (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 108

Innosilicon ASIC official representative

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 09:14:43 AM

Unbeatable 25% trial promotion benefit for the world most reliable in-stock BTC miners T3+57T and T2T. Anyone who hasn’t tried our latest and best T3+57 or T2T BTC miners will have a superb chance to experience them during the next few days. Our T3+57T is the ultimate machine, built to the highest reliability standard to avoid issues such as overheating, hashrate instability, fan or PSU break-down and aging effect etc. Plug and play, T3+ really sets the new reliability standard for the industry. We believe you will benefit immensely from the latest in-stock, most efficient and stable miner free of the maintenance issues within the next three years. Nothing could beat the best in-stock miners when unmined coins are less and less, yet hashrate goes up day by day.

The promotion program only lasts for a few days till 20th October, 2019 with 25% off over our online price for any BTC sample trials, limited to 5 units per customer. Don't miss the values.

Contact us at:
www.innosilicon.com
miner_sales@innosilicon.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 13296537259
Wechat: Innosilicon_sales

Innosilicon Mining ASIC official Account
OliverC

Activity: 192
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:02:35 PM

How to get 25% off?Website is showing normal price
jimjam123

Activity: 446
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:27:33 PM

Dont see anything about 25% off on your website...
Is there a code or something?
Thanks,
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:11:02 PM

Ok...I want to belive in Unicorns Farts smelling of cinnamon/Rainbows/ASIC makers telling me 25% off on product via a no trust www.bitcointalk.org account!

I contacted https://www.innosilicon.com/ via email contact on the site. We will see. I think it is MORE likely that I could become Natalie Portman's Love

Puppet...but hey...I guy can dream of both I guess.

I'll let folk know here should I get a reply. (dubious, very dubious such will happen ..except to mock me) Sad

later

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
chillfactr

Activity: 637
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:39:53 AM

Ok...I want to belive in Unicorns Farts smelling of cinnamon/Rainbows/ASIC makers telling me 25% off on product via a no trust www.bitcointalk.org account!

I contacted https://www.innosilicon.com/ via email contact on the site. We will see. I think it is MORE likely that I could become Natalie Portman's Love

I'll let folk know here should I get a reply. (dubious, very dubious such will happen ..except to mock me) Sad

later

Brad

Grin Grin Grin TOOOO funny

well any response from inno?
cuz there is nothing from op
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:23:47 PM

later

Brad

Naw. This thread is crap.

I THINK the prices seen on the Innsolicon site are with the 25% off till today point the OP made.

Still, way too high compared to what you get vs 'evil' Bitmain. No way getting equipment now makes any sense in any way/shape/form.

Just buy and HODL is the motto now. Also even more moot in the USA, with the 26.7% tariff and import fees plus shipping added to Innsolicion price or Bitmain

or whatever. What a clusterf**k. Sad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Inno_ASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 02:57:40 AM

Hi all,
     You can contact our sales to enjoy the promotion.
     Send emails to miner_order@innosilicon.com.cn  or  add WhatsApp:+86 13296537259

Inno_ASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 03:12:35 AM

How to get 25% off?Website is showing normal price

You can send email to miner_order@innosilicon.com.cn to enjoy the promotion.
Just tell us which model and how many you need in the email, our sales team will follow up.

Any questions, you may also directly contact our sales at WhatsApp: +8613296537259.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 02:34:58 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2019, 08:23:08 PM by Searing

Delete

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:21:44 PM

later

Brad

Naw. This thread is crap.

I THINK the prices seen on the Innsolicon site are with the 25% off till today point the OP made.

Still, way too high compared to what you get vs 'evil' Bitmain. No way getting equipment now makes any sense in any way/shape/form.

Just buy and HODL is the motto now. Also even more moot in the USA, with the 26.7% tariff and import fees plus shipping added to Innsolicion price or Bitmain

or whatever. What a clusterf**k. Sad

Well, got the email..ran the calcs...with 27.6% tariff and import fees to the USA and shipping...this boat don't float at these prices at all...indeed unsure if it even

floats without the tariff...anyway got the email today (the special ended yesterday) no biggie I guess. Gonna have to be quite the change in crypto for anyone

in the USA to ever get into mining again. a 2-for...in other words price of crypto/BTC has to go way up/ difficulty has to flatline or go sideways/ tariff has to go away in the USA

the price of equipment has to be ALWAYS at least at your 25% off sale rate...and of course, say 8c-10c kWh electric in the USA....(there are claims of 6c kWh in North America/Canada

but have not bothered to delve into this and look due to above constraints on getting ASIC equipment vs HODL)...damn, that is a LOT of moving parts that have to line up

for someone in the USA to get back into ASIC mining. So pretty much looks like I'm done for this year and maybe 2020 too boot. Good luck to those who only have like 3 out of

the 6 above constraints. I'm out. Sad

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:45:10 PM

Well got a reply from Innsolicon sent them the above. The 6c USD per kWh I quote below is MAYBE SOMETHING I could dig up in Canada, but iffy, this is from some folk

that are 'grandfathered' in at such rates already. So I was using below the most OPTIMISTIC values I could glean. Also, the ROI is a stretch in reality, but give you some

basis to see how far you MAY need to go at current BTC price and difficulty. The unit below is the Innsolicon T30 at 30TH and 2,200 watts. I assume others could get this

unit from them in the next couple days at below if they were to ask, but unsure. Anyway. Below is a 30TH unit at 2,200 watts, shipped to Canada ($50 shipping assumption) and

added the 13% VAT for Federal and Province combined for Canada. The 'supposed' $50 setup 1-time fee to the data hall. Etc. Again, this is my most 'optimistic' view on a data

hall at 6c kWh vs the mostly? only? I've found in the USA at 8c kWh USD. But again, with the 27.6% tariff and import fees combined in the USA that has its own issues even

at 6c kWh in the USA.

Anyway my reply to Innsolicon below (mostly just to vent..I kinda think they know this already and are 'hoping' they can move some product in some manner anyway)

my reply to the 25% offer on current listed Innsolicon web page price as stated on this thread below:

Sorry to say with the 27.6% tariff and import fees in the USA that is out...even if I shipped them to Canada at 6c kWh...it just

does not make any sense. See what to mine calculations below: Your site says $980.00 USD for the 30TH at 2,200 watts.

With the 13% VAT rate to ship to Canada direct the price is now $1,030.00 USD. Plus say $50 shipping, as a guess, to make

the total $1,080.00 USD. Once at the data hall there is a one time $50 setup fee. So now it is $1,130.00 USD.

So total invested to get a T30 30TH 2,200-watt unit to Canada at a 6c kWh rate above is again, in place, the above.

https://whattomine.com/  states I'd make $1.64 per day profit after electric.

What to mine says I'd make at a FLAT difficulty and current price of $8,225.00 USD per BTC

at $1,130.00 USD divided by $1.64 (again assuming above FLAT difficulty (unlikely) and FLAT price (unlikely)

that would come out to an ROI of 689 days to ROI.

Again, this is shipping to CANADA with only a 13% VAT. To the USA with a 27.6% Tariff and import fee, it would be

much uglier. Indeed.

Anyway, I figured someone at your end could look at my above math. It is way, way too ugly for me to get any unit from you.

Indeed if it was 50% off that would still be like over on year to ROI. I understand you have issues with price

and difficulty and the cost of production and likely this is the best you can do. But again, best price I can find

for small fry in the USA is 8c kWh. The most common is 10c kWh. Canada with issues above is 6c kWh.

Anyway, thanks for listening..but this boat doesn't float.

Hopefully, other parts of the world will help you out on this or BTC will pump. But not looking good.

later

Brad Weelborg

Searing on www.bitcointalk.org

end quote

Anyway, for what it is worth, being small fry and all, I guess I'm in FULL HODL mode.

HOPEFULLY, this will be helpful to someone IN Canada, that can get equipment USED with no VAT from their data hall or some such.

As for me, just can't justify it without a pretty big pump in BTC price and/or a sure thing 6c kWh in the USA and the 25% tariff goes away.

That is probably, too many 'ducks to line up in a row' to make this in any way possible this year and maybe even most if not all of 2020.

The math truly sucks!

Anyway, maybe the above will help someone with better options.

Brad

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 2255

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 06:19:17 PM

there are claims of 6c kWh in North America/Canada

I pay 5.6 cents Smiley but even then I have 36 solar panels also hooked up to help mitigate the cost.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
PassThePopcorn

Activity: 465
Merit: 309

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:11:25 PM

Well got a reply from Innsolicon sent them the above. The 6c USD per kWh I quote below is MAYBE SOMETHING I could dig up in Canada, but iffy, this is from some folk

that are 'grandfathered' in at such rates already. So I was using below the most OPTIMISTIC values I could glean. Also, the ROI is a stretch in reality, but give you some

basis to see how far you MAY need to go at current BTC price and difficulty. The unit below is the Innsolicon T30 at 30TH and 2,200 watts. I assume others could get this

unit from them in the next couple days at below if they were to ask, but unsure. Anyway. Below is a 30TH unit at 2,200 watts, shipped to Canada ($50 shipping assumption) and

added the 13% VAT for Federal and Province combined for Canada. The 'supposed' $50 setup 1-time fee to the data hall. Etc. Again, this is my most 'optimistic' view on a data

hall at 6c kWh vs the mostly? only? I've found in the USA at 8c kWh USD. But again, with the 27.6% tariff and import fees combined in the USA that has its own issues even

at 6c kWh in the USA.

I'm in the USA and paying less than 4c per kwh, with deductions from programs the total all in price is under 1c.

I also work with other companies in the US who's hosting costs are under 6c.

The issue with getting low cost hosting is your size, for a few machines no one is going to give the best price, you fill their entire facility or a portion of it and you'll just end up paying a few percent over their costs + labor.

As for importing; yeah the tax sucks, but there are ways around it legally. But again for just a few units it's just not a possibility or worth it. I think the last import from China of PSU's (with everything classed properly) came out to a 0.4% MPF. Basically just paying customs for processing the shipment.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:41:27 PM

at 6c kWh in the USA.

I'm in the USA and paying less than 4c per kwh, with deductions from programs the total all in price is under 1c.

I also work with other companies in the US who's hosting costs are under 6c.

The issue with getting low cost hosting is your size, for a few machines no one is going to give the best price, you fill their entire facility or a portion of it and you'll just end up paying a few percent over their costs + labor.

As for importing; yeah the tax sucks, but there are ways around it legally. But again for just a few units it's just not a possibility or worth it. I think the last import from China of PSU's (with everything classed properly) came out to a 0.4% MPF. Basically just paying customs for processing the shipment.

Well, still moot question IMHO. I'll never be large enough even with 10 plus units of the newest variety in BTC/Alts or whatever to get in your ballpark.

Good for you, however.

On the other hand, as you can see above, the 6c kWh in Canada idea on my above post also came to a dead and screeching halt.

So it goes. But a lot of folks who did mine also were in HOLD mode of whatever btc/alt coin or flavor etc. With the majority of miners being small miners

that held I can't see large miners in any way HODL'ing, for one thing, it makes the whole tax IRS thing a real mess, accounting wise if you don't convert to USD daily.

So a lot of folks, even for the most part they were underwater 5% to 10% on their hobby ASIC miners and in HODL mode will come to a scratching halt. Again, IMHO.

Check my posts under my profile..gonna put up a thread of all the various moving parts with ASIC mining and my fears on such. Things got a lot more complicated from the

days you could be a small miner and mine and even HODL at a 5-10% loss for the future. Those days seem to be gone, can't even get off the launchpad now. Again, IMHO,

gonna be a lot less HODL'ing of BTC/crypto IMHO with small miners gone, also that will be the loss of a lot of 'Cheerleaders' for BTC/Crypto. Easy to be a Cheerleader ASIC small

miner with a take a small risk and get an ASIC and mine and HODL vs go big and get 15-20 of the latest ASIC units and go big. Just does not seem to have the same appeal to

the masses for BTC/Crypto adoption and such IMHO.

I hope I'm wrong.

End of rant.

Brad

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: