Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:07:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance launched a P2P crypto trading platform, Alipay: Hold up....  (Read 159 times)
s92225 (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:38:13 AM

I think it is quite strange that they didn't come to a compromise since the usual Chinese government way of doing things is to centralise everything and control to increase "Harmony"

My bet goes with Binance because crypto will not be stopped, it is a global thing and if Chinese are not able to join, it's their loss, the remaining population are to be using P2P to trade happily without them.

2 Giant Chinese companies clash, who will win? What do you think? How about other exchanges like Huobi/ OKEX/ ANX, do you think they are a worthy opponent to Binance? XD

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2019/10/17/chinas-alipay-and-bitcoin-exchange-giant-binance-in-shock-clash/#13b3ac3c3924
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:52:58 AM

I can't believe Binance were naive enough to think this could work.

The real P2P stuff is happening just fine between individuals in private on low key and neutral platforms. One of the world's biggest crypto companies expecting to wade in and be facilitated by a government puppet is ludicrous.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:00:41 AM

I am sure that eventually the Chinese government will be opening the huge market in China even just for Bitcoin, but it is going to be hard to predict when this can be. Right now, the government sacrificed the opportunity to collect revenues from possible cryptocurrency transactions in favor of not allowing something that it can never control because of Bitcoin's decentralized nature. I am sure that Binance is trying to communicate with some financial regulators in China for the possibility of doing good business in the country. So when this market can be opened again? Only time can tell.
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:02:38 AM

Binance has many projects and they are also financing some companies anywhere in the world. So I guess its the nature of binance to be really a serious business network. The P2p crypto trading platform of binance will surely click and I am 80% sure of that. Whenever people see a coin or ICO will be listed in binance they sure will take the opportunity to buy that coin with the believe that binance is a great exchange and the price really will go up. The reputation of binance is really high compared to other exchange and that is why people will support its projects including the p2p crypto trading.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
s92225 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:28:52 PM

This is hard for exchanges (Binance / okex / etc...) to have succeeded in their P2P platform since china has the RIGHT to ban their IP and make it inaccessible. And the force of State-owned companies is just too much for private (well, at least semi-private Huh Huh) companies to fight in mainland China.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:50:00 PM

This is hard for exchanges (Binance / okex / etc...) to have succeeded in their P2P platform since china has the RIGHT to ban their IP and make it inaccessible. And the force of State-owned companies is just too much for private (well, at least semi-private Huh Huh) companies to fight in mainland China.

It's stupid of them to even consider getting involved in P2P in jurisdictions where centralised companies have been shut out. That's not what it's for or how it works. If they tried to sneak their way into the market all they'd be doing is delaying their eventual closure.

By all means provide some tools. If you provide a platform then you're already toast even if you don't know it yet.
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:11:51 PM

Neither can I. If I could bet, I'd say they had some deal going on which fell through or someone important who has the say in the end said 'no'. It hurt their credibility to have situations like these occur.

Signature space available for rent.
s92225 (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:30:49 AM

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 07:38:05 AM

https://twitter.com/Alipay/status/1182244458730901504

Well well, Binance and Alipay relationship is awkward now.

It's crazy if you think about it, how one company uses another service that is publicly denying that they will serve them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:01:09 AM

The real P2P stuff is happening just fine between individuals in private on low key and neutral platforms. One of the world's biggest crypto companies expecting to wade in and be facilitated by a government puppet is ludicrous.

But it seems really works as CZ claimed; "In the first 24 hours since launching, the service volume was $1.5 million in volume,"
There must be a way for Chinese citizens to buy and sell bitcoin without getting caught attention, don't know how but it eventually operates. Let's see if it can survive there or blocked through a hard way by the government.
s92225 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:21:11 PM

Short live CCP what can I say  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You could stop binance but you wouldn't be able to stop crypto!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: