Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:57:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If You Died Tomorrow, What Would Happen To Your Crypto?  (Read 2548 times)
Brybro27 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

Bounty Management - t.me/Brybro

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 05:04:43 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

As more and more investors join this sector, a question everyone should be asking themselves is: "What happens to my crypto if I was to die unexpectedly soon?"

I understand the thought of this is depressing, but it is inevitable and the only thing that matters is whether you prepared for it or not. Most of us have enough money in this game to start preparing for this in order to prevent it from going to waste.

If you haven't planned around this, or even thought about it yet, I recommend investigating the few options below:

1) Include all your wallets and passwords/seeds in your will. Make sure you include instructions on how to access your funds as well as giving these to someone not familiar with crypto will be just as useless as not even including them in your will.

2) Along with the will, teach the closest person in your life how to access your funds. Whether this is your significant other, family member, or really close friend, make sure someone understands how to access a wallet and transfer/sell the funds. Just like how you should be researching projects before you invest in it, make sure you choose who you share your secrets with carefully.

3) Take a look at Safe Haven. Safe Haven is building an Inheritance Platform that will allow you to do everything above, but with a legal entity that understands crypto and will make sure your funds get in the right hands. Not only will you reassured that your funds are secured and inheritable, but you will also be increasing the adoption of crypto yourself, outside of just investing into it.

So no matter what you are invested in, if it is a large amount of money, I recommend you begin thinking about the future. Crypto is very complex and requires a lot of time to make it fully inheritable, so please make sure you take the appropriate safeguards and steps in doing this correctly.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:57:22 PM

I think those who wish to do the cryptocurrency will should try as much as possible to avoid letting this into the hand of third-parties. I would prefer having my cryptocurrency automatically transferred to my family once it's certain that I am dead. Peer-to-peer transaction is a very important ideal of cryptocurrency.
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:21:14 PM

I told my parents and my girlfriend passwords and all the necessary things to gain access to cryptocurrencies if anything happened to me, hope that this will not happen, but it would be a big mistake not to think about it.
I know that some smart contract solution is a much more elegant solution, but they are not ready to have own wallets.  Wink

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Brybro27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 07:29:23 PM

I told my parents and my girlfriend passwords and all the necessary things to gain access to cryptocurrencies if anything happened to me, hope that this will not happen, but it would be a big mistake not to think about it.

Unfortunately, my parents don't believe in crypto so I didn't even try to explain this to them. However, I'm trying to get my brother to at least understand it just in case the death reaper comes for me soon.

I know that some smart contract solution is a much more elegant solution, but they are not ready to have own wallets.  Wink

The cool part about Safe Haven is that you don't need to create different wallets or set anything up separately. Basically, you split your keys into pieces and you give one piece to your party and the other to the legal entity. So when the time comes, the party you setup will receive both pieces in order to access the funds.

At least, this is how I originally understood it. Haven't had too much time to digest all the technical details, but I'm following Safe Haven either way because I think this will be the most efficient and easiest way to transfer funds from myself to whoever I want them to be transferred too. This is a unique issue that affects everyone so it will be interesting to see how it is implemented.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:30:33 PM

I do not know much about Safe Haven but giving cryptocurrency to the third party is pretty dangerous, I think. Or how it works? There is no exact informations how it will work.
But as soon as possible we need to solve such questions to attract more people to invest into cryptocurrencies.  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Senar Gitar

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:31:46 PM

if I die, maybe they will sell my investment for shipping my funeral costs. because I already have that plan before I even have crypto assets and also the worst possibility if I die tomorrow (I mean I've written a will about it)

so for me, this is not a serious problem. but not with other people,

DIAGON  e S p o r t s  ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
─────────  (❪   https://ico.diagon.io/    ❫)  ────────
Brybro27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 07:39:43 PM

I do not know much about Safe Haven but giving cryptocurrency to the third party is pretty dangerous, I think. Or how it works? There is no exact informations how it will work.
But as soon as possible we need to solve such questions to attract more people to invest into cryptocurrencies.  Smiley

It sounds dangerous, especially since this sector is completely filled with scams and fake projects these days. However, Safe Haven knows that this will be the biggest hurdle to overcome as they will need to earn everyone's trust before their Inheritance Platform will be used. That is why they founded the Trust Alliance Network and are partnering with real, and credible legal entities.

For more technical information on how the Inheritance will work, I recommend reading their Whitepaper .

aakay

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:43:28 PM

Sounds easy though. I will just include my personal note book that contains all my crypto activities in my will
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:43:51 PM

We have pen and paper which can be a way to write them everything they need tonknow about your belonging. We should have flashdrive also which indicates in the letter where to find and how to unlock.
Me i have my laptop secured with password and my wife knows how to open it and how will he manage to get my wealth in crypto

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Brybro27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 07:47:24 PM

Sounds easy though. I will just include my personal note book that contains all my crypto activities in my will

It is easy. Everyone has this information already organized, or at least everyone should for their own recovery/usage. I just want to make sure everyone has a plan on sharing this information when they pass as our assets will be of no use locked in a wallet that no one knows about!

It takes a matter of minutes to cover yourself so just make sure you have a plan laid out.

Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 08:20:21 PM

i have best friend, he is know about me and my digital asset, also my other account, wo when in sometime are happen something to me, he can access my asset and give them to my family, of course until now i tell about the growth of my asset to family so they know the value, and my friend help me to change to give the money to my family

Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 08:23:35 PM

Nobody from my friends or relatives has an opinion of how to use crypto currencies, so I would probably suggest that no one would have access to my crypto at the end. Hopefully, nothing happens, or I would probably start learning girlfriend how to use MEW.
Brybro27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 08:32:05 PM

Nobody from my friends or relatives has an opinion of how to use crypto currencies, so I would probably suggest that no one would have access to my crypto at the end. Hopefully, nothing happens, or I would probably start learning girlfriend how to use MEW.

I'd highly recommend against this! Just because none of your friends or relatives don't know anything about crypto doesn't mean that you should just let your investments go to waste! If anything, write an instructional guide and share it with your family. Tell them they don't need to know what to do know, but if the time comes, then they need to follow the instructions step-by-step in order to access your funds!

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 09:04:33 PM

I am sure if someone dies with a crypto bag 99 percent chances are that his portfolio will be lost, because most people will not share their passwords and private keys while they are alive even with their close ones. I think in few more years when crypto adoption will increase only then their will be some services or platforms that may offer such services to transfer the portfolio to declared wallets in case of death of hodler.

TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:25:52 PM

i told myself the true. i will forget everything. i am the last son. Nobody cares about me. No girlfriend,  last son of the family, no job, nothing to write home about. so if i am gone. everything will go down the drain. in case i forget. My senior brothers Knows nothing about cryptocurrency. probably,  i am the only one that know everything about my account. my wallet, private keys and the rest.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:54:25 PM

I have been thinking about this for a long time. I have prepared it so that my cryptocurrency can be owned by my family one day if I die.. I have left a letter in my personal safe and it contains about where I keep my crypto coins, emails, and private keys.  I told my wife that "as long as I was alive no one could open my personal safe unless I died first"!!  I'm lucky.. my wife listens and wants to understand what I mean.

tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:36:48 AM

As more and more investors join this sector, a question everyone should be asking themselves is: "What happens to my crypto if I was to die unexpectedly soon?"

I understand the thought of this is depressing, but it is inevitable and the only thing that matters is whether you prepared for it or not. Most of us have enough money in this game to start preparing for this in order to prevent it from going to waste.

If you haven't planned around this, or even thought about it yet, I recommend investigating the few options below:

1) Include all your wallets and passwords/seeds in your will. Make sure you include instructions on how to access your funds as well as giving these to someone not familiar with crypto will be just as useless as not even including them in your will.

2) Along with the will, teach the closest person in your life how to access your funds. Whether this is your significant other, family member, or really close friend, make sure someone understands how to access a wallet and transfer/sell the funds. Just like how you should be researching projects before you invest in it, make sure you choose who you share your secrets with carefully.

3) Take a look at Safe Haven. Safe Haven is building an Inheritance Platform that will allow you to do everything above, but with a legal entity that understands crypto and will make sure your funds get in the right hands. Not only will you reassured that your funds are secured and inheritable, but you will also be increasing the adoption of crypto yourself, outside of just investing into it.

So no matter what you are invested in, if it is a large amount of money, I recommend you begin thinking about the future. Crypto is very complex and requires a lot of time to make it fully inheritable, so please make sure you take the appropriate safeguards and steps in doing this correctly.
I completed the first steps you listed a long time ago, and I am ready for it. But I have no information about the third option you show. I do not have a long time to check the site, so we are already tired of dealing with scam projects, and I do not want new one. How reliable is this project? and apparently the services will be available in the coming days.
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:51:26 AM

I did the number 2. After marriage, I introduced the world of crypto that I worked for 5 years to my wife. The goal is to be able to understand what I do for the needs of her life. If tomorrow I will die, then tonight I will make a notepad containing privatekey, login details to the exchanger with funds, how to buy and sell, and how to change to FIAT. Of course, with as much detail as possible.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
Google+

Activity: 2464
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:58:09 AM

certainly what will happen with the cryptocurrency that I have will be trapped in my wallet and exchange place that can only be accessed by me, it is a very fatal mistake, you should be able to have family members who have access to your cryptocurrency assets so that when you die wife or your child can try to access to a wallet that you have and can be used to increase economic conditions.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:46:01 AM

I'd highly recommend against this! Just because none of your friends or relatives don't know anything about crypto doesn't mean that you should just let your investments go to waste! If anything, write an instructional guide and share it with your family. Tell them they don't need to know what to do know, but if the time comes, then they need to follow the instructions step-by-step in order to access your funds!
Very well said, why would you do it? well think about your sacrifices and effort just to earn it and you'll let it go? can't blame you since we have different perspective but you have to understand that somehow it is still valuable and worth it. Some of my family members doesn't have enough understanding about crypto, i'm lucky to have my brother who have a bit of knowledge and I know that he can help them to research and learn about it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄