Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN] [POS+MN] ✅Fastway coin✅ - Secure Transfers Are Our Standard!✅  (Read 2472 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:59:36 PM

Hello! Project and idea looks not bad. Do you think you can hadle it?
Thanks!
Im sure we can implement it!
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abduraxman001

Activity: 333
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:30:37 AM

This project looks very interesting. But can you explain what makes FASTWAY different from the others?
I can't see your team members clearly on your website or this thread, are you running this project anonymously? If so, are there any specific reasons?
Thank you in advance!!

Thank you for your  question!
I think low fee is our main advantage. Transfers will be instant and private.
Do you know a lot of such services?
Private transfers? Oh, this is a good idea, I have never met such a service anywhere.
In what currency will operations be conducted and where will the keys be stored?
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 04:54:46 AM

Thank you!
Please whatch our introduction video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyYiV_QfRYs
User - friendly interfase is very important, so for every user it will looks like send from the card to the card, but for the fast internal transfer will be used FAW.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 06:37:51 AM

This project looks very interesting. But can you explain what makes FASTWAY different from the others?
I can't see your team members clearly on your website or this thread, are you running this project anonymously? If so, are there any specific reasons?
Thank you in advance!!

Thank you for your  question!
I think low fee is our main advantage. Transfers will be instant and private.
Do you know a lot of such services?
Hi, Thank you for your reply!
That's good. I really like the concept of your project.
I have seen many projects similar to this before, but I hope you can surpass your competition in the future.

Cheers!!
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:09:23 AM

Thank you! We will do our best to create a good  project!
wera

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:27:12 AM

What are you better than 100,000 other projects promoting fast translations like you just now in words? To be engaged in translations, you need to be on many exchanges, what are your plans for this? The pre-sale is alarming, because in the recent time a lot of projects just collect money and disappear, maybe I'm wrong and you have kind help, let's see, he joined the discord group.
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:49:12 PM

What are you better than 100,000 other projects promoting fast translations like you just now in words? To be engaged in translations, you need to be on many exchanges, what are your plans for this? The pre-sale is alarming, because in the recent time a lot of projects just collect money and disappear, maybe I'm wrong and you have kind help, let's see, he joined the discord group.
Promoting fast translations? sorry? =)
But seriously, we are not promoting fast transactions like others, we are going to implement fast transfers. It's not the same.
We do not need many exchanges for that, it's enough just 1 exchange. We are planning to be listed on 2 exchanges first 2 month.
Our first presale will be just 10 MN not to collect a lot of money from investors.
To be honest, it will be better for us  if the presale fails and nobody buys anything. Then it will be easier for us to create the project on our own money and sell coins after the MVP release.
Vesel_A

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 03:08:27 PM

Promoting fast translations? sorry? =)
But seriously, we are not promoting fast transactions like others, we are going to implement fast transfers. It's not the same.
We do not need many exchanges for that, it's enough just 1 exchange. We are planning to be listed on 2 exchanges first 2 month.
Our first presale will be just 10 MN not to collect a lot of money from investors.
To be honest, it will be better for us  if the presale fails and nobody buys anything. Then it will be easier for us to create the project on our own money and sell coins after the MVP release.
There is logic in this. Investors are more willing to go into a project with an existing product.
a.kaetana

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:59:00 PM

It looks good. Do you plan to expand partnership?

kotecu-murkotecu =^..^=
Unjailed_Validator

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:03:17 PM

Premine of this coin does not look big. I think it's good. The larger the premine, the worse it will affect the price of the coin in the future.
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:54:29 PM

It looks good. Do you plan to expand partnership?
Sure. We are working on it.
Samuil

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:16:40 PM

Will you have a pre-sale?
acoin2000

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:26:29 PM

Where is your team, hidden ?
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:05:38 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2019, 06:25:43 AM by FASTWAY.PROJECT

Will you have a pre-sale?
Pre-sale will start after 10000 network block. (approximately in 24 hours)
Total presale volume is 15 MN. (25000 FAW coins each MN)
5 MN will be bought by the Fastway Team.
10 MN will be available to buy. Not more than 3 mn for 1 investor.
Price is 0.5 Btc for 1 MN (25000 coins)
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:05:29 AM

That is, this application for money transfers around the worldIf so, are you guys not afraid of competition?)?
Good idea, I want to participate in a test network, who should I contact?

There are not to many good and cheap services in this industry. We are not afraid of rivalry
Test network is private for the team, sorry. Thank you for your interest!
Well, why?Take for example a company Paypal-their bank transfers are pretty cheap.And here is the speed....yes-speed is poor.Alas, I do not know. Well, let's see what happens.
parsicoin

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:05:24 AM

Hello, Pars Exchange is looking for new quality Projects to list on it's Platform for Free or with a low Fee.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5194956
evgeniy55

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:22:01 AM

Can you give us a hint what kind of future lies ahead of FAW? What about marketing strategy?
Jolly.Roger

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:51:07 AM

The announcement of the bounty of the campaign will be in this thread?

⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊  [ TRUSTEE ] MOБИЛЬHЫЙ MУЛЬTИBAЛЮTHЫЙ КPИПTO-КOШEЛEК  ⛊  XPAHEHИE/OБMEH/CASHBACK  ⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊
https://trustee.deals/link/1MDZkOTA
ongeszer

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:30:03 PM

You should test the system with the help of professional testers, so that after the official launch of the platform, there would be no misunderstandings.

↽━━━━━━━━  GPM CARBON ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━LIVING PLANET FOR HUMANITY [TOKEN SALE] ━⇀ (https://gpm-carbon.com/)
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:42:05 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 03:34:38 AM by mprep

That is, this application for money transfers around the worldIf so, are you guys not afraid of competition?)?
Good idea, I want to participate in a test network, who should I contact?

There are not to many good and cheap services in this industry. We are not afraid of rivalry
Test network is private for the team, sorry. Thank you for your interest!
Well, why?Take for example a company Paypal-their bank transfers are pretty cheap.And here is the speed....yes-speed is poor.Alas, I do not know. Well, let's see what happens.

I do not want to offend you, but your example shows that you most likely have never actively worked with paypal.

Hello, Pars Exchange is looking for new quality Projects to list on it's Platform for Free or with a low Fee.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5194956
Our goal is well-known exchanges.

Can you give us a hint what kind of future lies ahead of FAW? What about marketing strategy?
What exactly are you interested in? Marketing strategy in details or in general will it be? =)
Everyone understands at the moment that marketing is half of any project. It applies on an equal footing in the offline business and in the Internet (crypto) too. We know this well. We will pay great attention to this task.

The announcement of the bounty of the campaign will be in this thread?
It is better to follow discord server announcements if you want to catch fresh bounties and airdrops.

You should test the system with the help of professional testers, so that after the official launch of the platform, there would be no misunderstandings.
Testing any it product is a multi-step process. Testing by external experts is also included in this case. All according to the canons of IT development. Thank you for your concern.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: