Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:10:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN] [POS+MN] ✅Fastway coin✅ - Secure Transfers Are Our Standard!✅  (Read 2472 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:00:11 AM

I read the thread and see it only about the generosity and price, and the promotion of masternodes, but I would like to know more about the project itself and the team.

Did you see our WP?
https://fastway.cc/FastWay_v1.0.pdf
This whitepepper looks experimental. It looks like a more detailed roadmap. I hope you add a lot of new information in the future.

I think this comment meaning is about nothing from newbie account. First read than comment please.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:01:34 AM

Invite bounty is active now. A few campaigns are in preparing. Follow our announcements please
Yes, of course I follow the news-but so far only services and apparently you work a lot?
Because only in contention does information appear, and so far nowhere.
I would like more and more active.

Do you think we should give out more coins for free?
Rooivalk

Activity: 504
Merit: 155

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:29:16 AM

There are only 28 active masternodes online now. I think this is not very much. How many new masternodes are planned for next month?
Hottaby4

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:16:27 PM

Invite bounty is active now. A few campaigns are in preparing. Follow our announcements please
Yes, of course I follow the news-but so far only services and apparently you work a lot?

Distribution helps in the formation of the community, but you need an incentive for people not to sell coins, and kept them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
marta06

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:31:13 PM

Many projects collaborate with large companies. Does the FAW have any plans for this?
Unjailed_Validator

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:05:21 AM

There are only 28 active masternodes online now. I think this is not very much. How many new masternodes are planned for next month?
I think this is a good result. This is a young project and it needs to be developed for development.
SirgulioB

Activity: 477
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:12:16 AM

Many projects collaborate with large companies. Does the FAW have any plans for this?
I think it's too early to talk about this. When the project makes a good name for itself, then large companies will want to cooperate with it.

══════════════[ LYRA ] | Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain | [ LYRA ]══════════════
┌[ Social Media ]──▸───▸───▸───▸───▸───▸// ◈ BitcointalkTelegramTwitterLinkedIn // ┐
└ \\ ✓Customizable tokens  ✓NFTDeFiDEX  ✓Revenue share \\◂───◂───◂─── [ Main Features ] ┘
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:27:23 PM

at the moment, big companies look at us as very young. It’s hard to talk about fast partnerships in this situation. We take our time and plan to develop partnerships all the time.
marta06

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:16:18 PM

at the moment, big companies look at us as very young. It’s hard to talk about fast partnerships in this situation. We take our time and plan to develop partnerships all the time.

Do you feel that you have time to meet the deadlines set by you on the points indicated in the roadmap?
garryck

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:28:26 PM

I don't know if this is scam or not. Anyway, the project didn't have any WP on start, then they showed something that looked more like a roadmap. There is no team. There is lack of data about tech part. There is only one exchange and it's crex.
If the team behind this project is decent they should understand that they didn't give enough info or achievements to build much trust, I'm afraid.
If it isn't... well, just the same.
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:19:02 PM

marta06 yes, sure!
Hottaby4 no any proofs, it is our banned and offended fake inviter
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:25:38 PM

I don't know if this is scam or not. Anyway, the project didn't have any WP on start, then they showed something that looked more like a roadmap. There is no team. There is lack of data about tech part. There is only one exchange and it's crex.
If the team behind this project is decent they should understand that they didn't give enough info or achievements to build much trust, I'm afraid.
Dont you see our WP now?
You dont have enough information about our project?
Do you need more than one exchange after 2 month from the start?
I think you are trying to find flaws. And  I see such comments from newbie again.
Bandwidth_Dealer

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:11:18 AM

I think this comment meaning is about nothing from newbie account. First read than comment please.
Sorry if I offended you. It just seemed to me that there was little information in white paper but big pictures.
Abduraxman001

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:21:46 AM

You can not give out.Then you will pay for advertising.Do you need to make a coin popular? Or do you have no such goal?
iceStqr

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 08:51:58 AM

What shared services there is a coin?
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:14:27 PM

So, I should say to all our community that our fake inviters are very arrogant.
Those whom we banned from the invite campaigns decided to write everywhere that we are scam. Please check the information before to believe in it. And do not forget that the screenshots have not been proof since the release of Photoshop.

What makes u think they are fakes? They are hard working people of ur district, and deep in the mind of theirs they have the robust buttress on which a fortress of their new cunning ambitions is built. People will keep contacting u in droves because they know u have a suspicious and catty attitude and they wanna take a closer glance at ur project, maybe even assess the legitimacy of it and help it grow.
Vesel_A

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:28:32 PM

Those whom we banned from the invite campaigns decided to write everywhere that we are scam. Please check the information before to believe in it. And do not forget that the screenshots have not been proof since the release of Photoshop.

What makes u think they are fakes? They are hard working people of ur district, and deep in the mind of theirs they have the robust buttress on which a fortress of their new cunning ambitions is built. People will keep contacting u in droves because they know u have a suspicious and catty attitude and they wanna take a closer glance at ur project, maybe even assess the legitimacy of it and help it grow.
Frankly it is unclear why at all pursue invite campaign. In General, its effectiveness is low, and in case of misunderstandings, there is an extra negative.
John_Silver

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:37:13 PM

How many coins do you need for a node?

Masternode collateral is 25000 FAW. Minimum stake is 200 FAW.
What do you need to work POS?
noFOMO

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 03:06:58 PM

Now in the world of cryptocurrencies there are a lot of bots and fake accounts. I think this is not very honest. Therefore, the project team is attentive to this.
DatchRoem

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:59:16 PM

Dont you see our WP now?
You dont have enough information about our project?
Do you need more than one exchange after 2 month from the start?
I think you are trying to find flaws. And  I see such comments from newbie again.
In the whiterpiper, I would like to see more technical details. Because for now it really looks more like a roadmap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: