Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:12:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Guncoin release?  (Read 121 times)
thetrader562 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:06:08 AM

Is that the new guncoin release?

Guncoin(GUN)  is  an  open source  peer-to-peer Scrypt based  crypto  currency that began  from  the  love  of  firearms,  computing  and  investing.    That,  along  with extensive  experience  buying  and  selling  firearms  via  online  auctions,such  as GunBroker.com, prompted the GUN Teamto come up with a better, faster cheaper payment  solution  that  couldbe  easily  adopted  for  all  to  usefor  the  firearm industry and all the accessories and services associatedwith that.There are so many crypto currencies out there that come and go so quickly –many without focus or the technical or customer support structure in place for the long term  for  users  and  online  retailers  needing  a  stable  coin.Guncoinis  not  just  any crypto  currency like  those –it  is  an  activity-specific  crypto  currency  that  is focused  on  providing  a  safe  and  secure financial transaction  alternative primarily forthe  firearms  industry.It  is  a  stable  and  well  established  crypto  currency, having been created in mid-2014.Speaking  from  experience,  when  buying  and  selling  firearms  related  goods,  it  is extremely hard to find a payment processor.  Unfortunately, the choices are very limited.    PayPal  does  not  accept  transactions  for  firearms  in  $USD.    BitPay  does not accept transactions for firearms in Bitcoin (BTC).  Most traditional credit card processors will not either.  While some3rd party processors might, they come withan  incredibly  high  fee  (usually  25%  or  more).    Legitimate  businessesare  being forced  to  close  the  doors  because  nobody  will process  their  payments.We  think that Guncoin (GUN) will change all thatbecause:It is decentralized, so no single company controls Guncoin.  Transactions post instantly and fully confirmed in minutes.  There are no fees.

Guncoin Wallet Downloads (Windows):
  Windows 32B(Full Setup)
  Windows 64B(Full Setup)
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 01:06:54 AM

nice try Wink

i suggest people ALWAYS download things from the official sources
let sad scam attempts like this sketchy shit be a prime example of what NOT to download Cheesy

don't be caught slipping, or these thieves WILL take your coins!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
thefever333

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:20:17 PM

More like a scam than a serious project, or are you trying to fool someone, hmmm.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:17:48 PM

Sounds scammy from the get go. So scammers are just devising new means everytime to defraud people. Even if it means going to the extent of developing a project, make it seem legit and all that. Becareful and keep your head up, this street is not safe.
MURONDI

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:12:05 PM

Do you have details about guncoin, how to get it and where to exchange it, does guncoin also have a web wallet, because not everyone likes to download a wallet, I saw this coin in coinmarketcap but it wasn't very clear : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/guncoin/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: