Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:29:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A million altcoins  (Read 1617 times)
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 01:58:53 AM

I believe that the most altcoins will not make it to stay stable during the upcoming several years. Without a competent team management, a working product and a solid community support, it would be impossible to stay on board in the future.

Basically, very few will be selected by the world, those that can provide support and benefits to most of the crypto users. Those that have a redundant features will not be necessary, as they will strive to always become on the top, meaning to say, that the team should also focus on regular updates for their coin to remain on the market. Just like what the Ethereum does, it shows it legacy from the smart contract, and I'm pretty sure that this altcoin can survive on the market.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 03:11:59 AM

I think now investing in altcoin is very risky because the altcoin market continues to decline. and I think this year is the worst year for altcoin. the altcoin market is depressed most altcoin investors choose to sell their coins before experiencing greater losses. due to the depressed altcoin market bitcoin became dominant. although many new altcoins have sprung up but they cannot last long and eventually die.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 03:17:36 AM

I seriously doubt there is a decent altcoin. Any reason that someone will provide in order to follow and buy into a project, is looking like advertisement that has no foundation.
I can't find anything solid that makes me want to follow an altcoin. Between 30,000 cryptocurrencies I don't see something that will surprise and evolve into a major player.

Bitcoin is 10 years old and there is actually nothing better happened all this time. Everything else looks like a cash-grab, full of fake news and hopes, full of invalid information about the tech, about decentralization and safety. Almost every blockchain has already been 50% attacked, Ethereum rolled-back it's own chain, Litecoin has no reason to exist, Monero perhaps had a reason but still so many problems with privacy, XRP, Stellar i can't find the reason people are still buying them. Some shitcoins had a chance to become something with all that influx of money in 2017, but devs thought it was better to re-invest all that money into private mansions and lambos instead of research and development. How do you think tech giants became the empires they are today? They allocated all profits into creating something better every year. Microsoft for example didn't pay a single dollar in dividents for the first 15 or 20 years of it's existence. All the profits were allocated in RnD. Which altcoin did the same? They all rushed to offload their billion coins and dump them on investors faces while talking about moon and taking over the economy. Such nonsense.
To conclude, I see every altcoin as overpriced by at least 10x right now and shorting all of them where it is possible into any pair available, BTC or USD.
I see all altcoins dumping 90% more at least and perhaps then we will find out who was milking them for profits in 2019 and who was actually working and has a decent product with a future.
Million altcoin have listed on exchange market but hundred altcoin delist from exchange market too, by launching new altcoin in exchange market get chance to make profit with new altcoin investment, but almost every new altcoin do not have stable price where can dump just one week after listing on exchange market, very risk if make new altcoin investment assets for the future.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:01:25 AM

I think now investing in altcoin is very risky because the altcoin market continues to decline. and I think this year is the worst year for altcoin. the altcoin market is depressed most altcoin investors choose to sell their coins before experiencing greater losses. due to the depressed altcoin market bitcoin became dominant. although many new altcoins have sprung up but they cannot last long and eventually die.
Now you can invest in altcoins with a short-term perspective. if you analyze fundamentally and technically, you can earn 10-15 percent a week.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 11:18:47 AM

A big issue with altcoins is the lack of trust. If you can't trust the coin, you can't support it, and with no support, the coins keep dropping. There is more than enough support when times are good, but when they are bad, the community falls apart. Everyone runs for BTC and/or stablecoins because they know that they won't lose money if they invest in stablecoins, and they know that BTC will bounce back eventually. Bouncing back is only a certainty when it comes to BTC, while altcoins can only drop so far before they cross the line beyond which lies only failure.

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:52:02 AM

A big issue with altcoins is the lack of trust. If you can't trust the coin, you can't support it, and with no support, the coins keep dropping. There is more than enough support when times are good, but when they are bad, the community falls apart. Everyone runs for BTC and/or stablecoins because they know that they won't lose money if they invest in stablecoins, and they know that BTC will bounce back eventually. Bouncing back is only a certainty when it comes to BTC, while altcoins can only drop so far before they cross the line beyond which lies only failure.
Now, as soon as Bitcoin begins its downtrend movement, altcoins fly down 2-3 times stronger than Bitcoin and this is what investors are afraid of. they are afraid of huge losses.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:08:22 PM

It is necessary to distinguish between the price of altcoins and the performance and development or decline of their project. If the price of our tokens has now fallen by about 90 percent compared to 2017, this does not mean at all that these tokens and their projects are dead. The price of tokens has now fallen, because Bitcoin has a tough price dominance in the cryptocurrency market. Unfortunately, we still do not have free prices for cryptocurrency. Token prices are falling because there is such a market now. This does not mean that these projects are in decline. They can still develop perfectly and many of them continue to develop. Of course, fraudulent projects and useless altcoins are also many. However, there will always be many altcoins appearing and many useless ones disappearing from the market. Everything is developing and we do not need to rush, altcoins are generally useful and they need to be given time to prove themselves.
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:28:00 PM

I think you are focusing more on comparing the success of Bitcoin and Altcoins based on their prices but if you look closely and really check development strides, you will see that some Altcoins has done some wonderful things, although many of them are quite obscure and have not been adopted worldwide, that doesn't lessen their impact in my opinion.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:19:48 PM

I seriously doubt there is a decent altcoin. Any reason that someone will provide in order to follow and buy into a project, is looking like advertisement that has no foundation.
I can't find anything solid that makes me want to follow an altcoin. Between 30,000 cryptocurrencies I don't see something that will surprise and evolve into a major player.

Bitcoin is 10 years old and there is actually nothing better happened all this time. Everything else looks like a cash-grab, full of fake news and hopes, full of invalid information about the tech, about decentralization and safety. Almost every blockchain has already been 50% attacked, Ethereum rolled-back it's own chain, Litecoin has no reason to exist, Monero perhaps had a reason but still so many problems with privacy, XRP, Stellar i can't find the reason people are still buying them. Some shitcoins had a chance to become something with all that influx of money in 2017, but devs thought it was better to re-invest all that money into private mansions and lambos instead of research and development. How do you think tech giants became the empires they are today? They allocated all profits into creating something better every year. Microsoft for example didn't pay a single dollar in dividents for the first 15 or 20 years of it's existence. All the profits were allocated in RnD. Which altcoin did the same? They all rushed to offload their billion coins and dump them on investors faces while talking about moon and taking over the economy. Such nonsense.
To conclude, I see every altcoin as overpriced by at least 10x right now and shorting all of them where it is possible into any pair available, BTC or USD.
I see all altcoins dumping 90% more at least and perhaps then we will find out who was milking them for profits in 2019 and who was actually working and has a decent product with a future.

Well, i believe Only few alts will survive in the next couple of years buddy
But, bitcoin witout altcoins will have no huge movements mate
And for good and solid altcoin, the price is not overpriced, even in my opinion its undervslued buddy
And how did you knew if the amount of cryptocurrency is about 30K ? Because at coinmarketcap its about 3k buddy,,,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:51:50 PM

One thing I like about your post is total honesty on what you think, that's cool. To be candid, most altcoins I've believed in have failed in fulfilling what they have on whitepaper. What most projects have on whitepaper are usually hyperboles, with fake promises that will never be achieved in a bit to lure in investors. That said, some few projects have impressed me with regards development. I was surprised to see that a project which barely crossed softcap achieved so much development in a year, while others which raised whooping sums, hitting hardcap haven't achieved anything remarkable. For altcoins, be extraordinarily careful when making investment decisions.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:49:41 AM

It’s too early to say that most altcoins are bad and useless. The use of tokens is multifaceted and they provide people with real practical convenience.
Bitcoin is only a universal coin, a means of payment and a means of accumulating value. In addition, as a means of payment, it has not yet finally taken place.
Regarding altcoins, there is no need to rush. They are now very actively developing and let everything go on as usual. Their development should be transformed into something more perfect.
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:05:31 PM

One thing I like about your post is total honesty on what you think, that's cool. To be candid, most altcoins I've believed in have failed in fulfilling what they have on whitepaper. What most projects have on whitepaper are usually hyperboles, with fake promises that will never be achieved in a bit to lure in investors. That said, some few projects have impressed me with regards development. I was surprised to see that a project which barely crossed softcap achieved so much development in a year, while others which raised whooping sums, hitting hardcap haven't achieved anything remarkable. For altcoins, be extraordinarily careful when making investment decisions.

Just because there are 10's of 1000's of coins/tokens does not mean you have to buy them. You can choose to ignore them. Of course, the vast majority are crap. People are just making working currencies with no use. We already have working currencies to pay for things yet there are still currencies coming out to "solve that issue" they will never be used since they do not need to be used and they do not fill any gap in any market. It is just currency generation. Just because Bob decides to start selling bobs awesome tokens does not mean a single thing. It is like being a CEO or company owner. It means nothing and anyone can be the CEO of their own company. Just like anyone can make a cryptocurrency. So there are going to be 1000's of copies of pretty much the same thing and even the same algo. People should be use to it by now and use to ignoring it by now as you would ignore advertsiing spam you have already seen 5x.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:48:43 PM

Altcoin can no longer be trusted as a future token like 2017, now many altcoins are dead and many are left by investors in the long term altcoin will die quickly but there are also many new altcoins with new ideas, and indeed when tokens are discarded the token cannot rise again.
There are too many altcoins in the market and it is because of the competition. Investors want a unique characteristics of an altcoin and thats why there are onlt few altcoins that keep surviving. Most of altcoins are now discarded because of their not good characteristics.
Mammothcoin

Activity: 336

KoinPro

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:03:53 PM

Altcoins are really so many because people have seen them as a quick way to make money-write a white paper,  design a website, issue a token on either Ethereum or Waves and voila!  You're rich!  So many projects/tokens exist that are useless and will die off naturally.  Even before any form of regulation,  some projects will naturally lose relevance. Bitcoin is still the major cryprocurrency,  and for good reason.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:18:47 PM

Altcoin can no longer be trusted as a future token like 2017, now many altcoins are dead and many are left by investors in the long term altcoin will die quickly but there are also many new altcoins with new ideas, and indeed when tokens are discarded the token cannot rise again.
There are too many altcoins in the market and it is because of the competition. Investors want a unique characteristics of an altcoin and thats why there are onlt few altcoins that keep surviving. Most of altcoins are now discarded because of their not good characteristics.

i don't think it's about competition because when so many altcoins are made it is like the way they or the developer to get profits quickly and from that opportunity then altcoin and tokens will be released more and of course it is a global concern because many investors are caught in such projects which will certainly have a bad impact

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 03:26:58 PM

That is world of cryptocurrencies, other than others, making ordinary people make money easily, that's business. Although the ecosystem is growing rapidly, and most of it is filled by fraudsters. That is cryptocurrency, foreigners will not know what kind of business in it.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:46:32 PM

Even there are a lot of altcoins in the market. Most altcoins in the market do not have any value, that is why most crypto users called them "Shitcoins" because of having no good value at all, but even there are a lot of altcoins which don't have any good value good thing that there are still altcoins like ETH, XRP, BCH, BNB, USTD and many more that can still have a better value in the near future.
khirech

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:21:34 PM

Hi, I've wanted to ask about prospects of GRAM token, I have found many positive about gram, but is it necessary to buy it now?
khirech

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:32:35 PM

Hi, I've wanted to ask about prospects of GRAM token, I have found many positive about gram, but is it necessary to buy it now?
no need to hurry up, you want to invest and wait?
Yeah, long term investment. I do not trade, never tried, but just want to have some reliable coins in my wallet, what do you think?
khirech

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:40:16 PM

I think that in long term it will payback. TON is very strong blockchain so there is a great future I guess.
And where to buy this coin? No seller on the web so far, or price is not affordable, I have no idea how and where.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: