Last edit: February 02, 2020, 08:20:30 PM by kriptokar

CAMPAING FINISHED. PLEASE APPLY FROM: https://www.felixo.com/token-listing

🤝 Use EscrowDapp To Avoid Scammers 🤝
coupable

Activity: 2380
Merit: 757

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:43:45 PM

I think this will interest users in the altcoin section, you are in the wrong board mate.
But i find it interesting how you are planning to run this service. What "major exchanges" you can make deal with? And based on what? Or you will pay listing fees in btc and accept the equivalence in tokens?
I think you can provide some responses here before encouraging any to contact you in telegram or use your service. By the way, are you looking for cooperation or you are offering a service?
kriptokar (OP)

Activity: 651
Merit: 117

EscrowDapp.com

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:34:36 PM

I think this will interest users in the altcoin section, you are in the wrong board mate.
But i find it interesting how you are planning to run this service. What "major exchanges" you can make deal with? And based on what? Or you will pay listing fees in btc and accept the equivalence in tokens?
I think you can provide some responses here before encouraging any to contact you in telegram or use your service. By the way, are you looking for cooperation or you are offering a service?

This is kind a service so I open the topic in this section. But I’ll consider to open it on Altcoin section too.

I didn’t say major exchangeS; I said major exchange. And as I said, I am Business Development Agent in that exchange and I can list your project with your project’s token. I will not pay BTC or something where I am working at Smiley

Only important thing is your project should be promosing. If I like it, I’ll tell my team to list the token in our exchange.

coupable

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 06:29:28 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2019, 06:41:34 AM by coupable

That's great , but much more confusing than before   Undecided
Why don't you tell us about your "major" exchange? And why it's not mentioned in all your previous posts?
This is still considered a shady offer if you can't provide some reasonable responses.

I didn’t say major exchangeS; I said major exchange. And as I said, I am Business Development Agent in that exchange and I can list your project with your project’s token. I will not pay BTC or something where I am working at Smiley
This is the first time i see a developement agent offering a service of coin listing using his telegram account!! Don't you have a dedicated board for listing coins? Who is charged to do this task? Didn't you thought that your offer may put your "major" exchange in an embarrassed situation towards its supporters and competitors as well?

Only important thing is your project should be promosing. If I like it, I’ll tell my team to list the token in our exchange.
Would you define the word "promising", please. And tell more about how things function in your major exchange as i can see you have the ability to list a token only because you liked it and find it promising.

Indeed, am not really convainced by your story. I was just encouraged by the green trust you had at your profile util you prove your claims.
One last thing: your offer or service or whatever you may call it, is an altcoin based offer because you are asking paiements to be made in an altcoin. This is why you have to move this one to "Altcoin" board without the need to duplicate it here and there.
kriptokar (OP)

EscrowDapp.com

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:15:07 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2019, 11:43:32 AM by kriptokar

That's great , but much more confusing than before   Undecided
Why don't you tell us about your "major" exchange? And why it's not mentioned in all your previous posts?
This is still considered a shady offer if you can't provide some reasonable responses.

This is the first time i see a developement agent offering a service of coin listing using his telegram account!! Don't you have a dedicated board for listing coins? Who is charged to do this task? Didn't you thought that your offer may put your "major" exchange in an embarrassed situation towards its supporters and competitors as well?

Would you define the word "promising", please. And tell more about how things function in your major exchange as i can see you have the ability to list a token only because you liked it and find it promising.

Indeed, am not really convainced by your story. I was just encouraged by the green trust you had at your profile util you prove your claims.
One last thing: your offer or service or whatever you may call it, is an altcoin based offer because you are asking paiements to be made in an altcoin. This is why you have to move this one to "Altcoin" board without the need to duplicate it here and there.

1) I updated the first message, I hope everything is clear now.

2) Maybe its your first time to seee a development agent offering a service for listing with his telegram account but it is real.

3) Promising means PROMISING. So if we see a light in the project, we can accept their token/coin for listing fee.

4) This is not just ALTCOIN based offer. So if someone accept payments with altcoin for his services, he will not be able to create a topic in SERVICES section? This is exchange listing service and I created the topic in here. Also we list with BTC normally but we can list by token/coin if we like the project. If moderators think that this topic is based on Altcoin forum, they can move it. I think this topic is okey in Services section.

coupable

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:21:33 PM

I hope so.

2) Maybe its your first time to seee a development agent offering a service for listing with his telegram account but it is real.
Isn't your first time too?
I didn't ever heard about an exchange offer the ability to pay listing fees with the new token project. Afaik, exchanges charge a fee to list new coins. This fee can be paid using btc or another traded altcoin (not sure about this point), and for promising projects they don't
have to chargee any fees at most cases as it's beneficient from other sides.

3) Promising means PROMISING. So if we see a light in the project, we can accept their token/coin for listing fee.
Sorry, but i still can't figure out what do you mean by "promising" and "light in the project". If you can really see what you named "light" and you find it "promising", but the project refuses to pay a fee, would you ignore it?
In my opinion, a good exchange is the one who:
- looks for good coins to list without asking for a listing as it will charge fees to custmers for deposits/withdraws/orders.
- charges a fee in btc for listing an unknown coin.
This let me to also ask you about you meant by "major" exchange !?

4) This is not just ALTCOIN based offer. So if someone accept payments with altcoin for his services, he will not be able to create a topic in SERVICES section? This is exchange listing service and I created the topic in here. Also we list with BTC normally but we can list by token/coin if we like the project. If moderators think that this topic is based on Altcoin forum, they can move it. I think this topic is okey in Services section.
Yes it's an altcoin based offer as you mentioned in title.
As i explained above, there is a dedicated Marketplace for offers to be paid in altcoins. This board is dedicated to btc based offers. Do you see any other thread here that accepts altcoins paiement? Why you just wanna complicate it and call for mods?
You list with btc normally, so just mention this in the titles you used for this topic and you are good to go. And start another topic in altcoin board with another bold title that you accept token project for listing fees. As simple as that?
kriptokar (OP)

EscrowDapp.com

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:52:24 PM

I hope so.

Isn't your first time too?
I didn't ever heard about an exchange offer the ability to pay listing fees with the new token project. Afaik, exchanges charge a fee to list new coins. This fee can be paid using btc or another traded altcoin (not sure about this point), and for promising projects they don't
have to chargee any fees at most cases as it's beneficient from other sides.

Sorry, but i still can't figure out what do you mean by "promising" and "light in the project". If you can really see what you named "light" and you find it "promising", but the project refuses to pay a fee, would you ignore it?
In my opinion, a good exchange is the one who:
- looks for good coins to list without asking for a listing as it will charge fees to custmers for deposits/withdraws/orders.
- charges a fee in btc for listing an unknown coin.
This let me to also ask you about you meant by "major" exchange !?

Yes it's an altcoin based offer as you mentioned in title.
As i explained above, there is a dedicated Marketplace for offers to be paid in altcoins. This board is dedicated to btc based offers. Do you see any other thread here that accepts altcoins paiement? Why you just wanna complicate it and call for mods?
You list with btc normally, so just mention this in the titles you used for this topic and you are good to go. And start another topic in altcoin board with another bold title that you accept token project for listing fees. As simple as that?

I will not discuss our policiy with you anymore. This is what we do. We can list projects how we  want to do. If you didn't like it, just don't send request.

You are free to say your opinions here. And I think this topic can stay this forum section. Also I will open another topic in Altcoin section too. Please tell your request to moderators if you think that there is a problem and they can fix it.

Thanks for your opinions. Cheers.

coupable

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 06:35:57 PM

I will not discuss our policiy with you anymore. This is what we do. We can list projects how we  want to do. If you didn't like it, just don't send request.
This is an extremely arrogant answer. I didn't really expect you to react in this way.
If you are not willing to make clear what you've just announced publicly,  why should anybody get in touch privetly with you?
Unfortunetly, your policy doesn't seem to be professional enough, and it will always be if you keep it as a kind of taboo (can't really understand the reason)   Huh
I wish more members get involved in this discussion about your service.

You are free to say your opinions here. And I think this topic can stay this forum section. Also I will open another topic in Altcoin section too. Please tell your request to moderators if you think that there is a problem and they can fix it.
Thanks for telling my rights. Can i contact my lawyer?  Cry
kriptokar (OP)

EscrowDapp.com

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 06:55:02 PM

I will not discuss our policiy with you anymore. This is what we do. We can list projects how we  want to do. If you didn't like it, just don't send request.
This is an extremely arrogant answer. I didn't really expect you to react in this way.
If you are not willing to make clear what you've just announced publicly,  why should anybody get in touch privetly with you?
Unfortunetly, your policy doesn't seem to be professional enough, and it will always be if you keep it as a kind of taboo (can't really understand the reason)   Huh
I wish more members get involved in this discussion about your service.

Thanks for telling my rights. Can i contact my lawyer?  Cry

Everything is clear. You just think that I am scammer or something and asking weird questions like “WHAT IS PROMISING PROJECT?”

See you.

coupable

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:13:50 PM

Everything is clear. You just think that I am scammer or something and asking weird questions like “WHAT IS PROMISING PROJECT?”
No i don't think you are a scammer. All my point is about how you can accept altcoin paiements for listing fees, which doesn't look promising at all unless you are willing to scam exchange users by listing shitcoins only because they paied the listing fee. And as there isn't an announcement thread for your exchange, may be this is a good opportunity to discuss what you have just called "major exchange".
Am pretty sure that you haven't a clear definition for "PROMISING PROJECT” and other concepts you used.
Until i read more comments about your service, i don't have much more to discuss with you Mr 'The Business Developement Agent' .
kriptokar (OP)

EscrowDapp.com

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:37:37 AM

Up

Asyifiah

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 04:27:47 PM

I remember Felixo exchange , this exchanger is very low transaction trading.
New member in felixo have airdrop FLX if complete task in there.
Why FLX just avaliable in Felixo exchange ? Can you explain this ?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kriptokar (OP)

EscrowDapp.com

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:36:48 PM

1) Volume is good nowadays; we reached 120.000+ people who made KYC.
2) Airdrop is still going on.
3) FLX is Felixo's token and didn't make the token sale yet.

Asyifiah

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 03:30:06 PM

1) Volume is good nowadays; we reached 120.000+ people who made KYC.
2) Airdrop is still going on.
3) FLX is Felixo's token and didn't make the token sale yet.
in fact KYC participants only wanted FLX airdrops from the planned program , I say this because I also have an account there and indeed see the state of the market very small transactions trading.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
troop31

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:33:56 AM

Excellent marketing strategy.

This is a win-win strategy, since at the same time you get exposure and project owners have an easy process of getting their tokens into new markets.
Congratulations.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 03:57:17 PM

Excellent marketing strategy.

This is a win-win strategy, since at the same time you get exposure and project owners have an easy process of getting their tokens into new markets.
Congratulations.

you should see the actual market situation.
lonely there even transactions can be said there is no transaction, for what developers pay the listing fee in a quiet market?

DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:50:53 AM

I understand the fact that you want to help project who have limited funds to be able to list and trade on an exchange.  My question is that considering that the cost of running an exchange, maintaining maxium security of users fund, providing all round support to users complaint is relatively on the high side, how do you intend to raise funds for all these since you not receiving listing fee in BTC will the native coin you receive be able to take care of all these expenses?

kriptokar (OP)

EscrowDapp.com

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:49:22 PM

I understand the fact that you want to help project who have limited funds to be able to list and trade on an exchange.  My question is that considering that the cost of running an exchange, maintaining maxium security of users fund, providing all round support to users complaint is relatively on the high side, how do you intend to raise funds for all these since you not receiving listing fee in BTC will the native coin you receive be able to take care of all these expenses?

1) We just accept token payment for promising projects.
2) We will do ICO for our FLX token.
3) We are okey with trade fees.

Sexaphiliac
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:58:51 AM

This is actually a great way for projects to get listed in your exchange especially new ones. What is the criteria for the evaluation of a project and determining a project's "potential". Also, what are the listing fees. Could you provide more details on the trading voulme of your exchange?

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
kriptokar (OP)

EscrowDapp.com

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:04:38 AM

This is actually a great way for projects to get listed in your exchange especially new ones. What is the criteria for the evaluation of a project and determining a project's "potential". Also, what are the listing fees. Could you provide more details on the trading voulme of your exchange?

Most important criteria is legit team and usecase of token; there is something moe. There is no fixed listing fee. It is also up to project's potential. For volume: https://api.felixo.com/v1/ticker

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: