Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:38:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Litecoin dips really low in price, I am buying a LOT!  (Read 376 times)
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:23:50 AM

LTC is a great investment. Every Bitcoin price pumps help the Litecoin and other major altcoins too. Though I haven't seen a normal big growth in Litecoin without the Bitcoin price increases. When LTC hit 145$, Bitcoin wast hitting almost 14K USD, so that was normal! Right now the crypto market condition is not that good, so, it is the right time to buy some Litecoin, Bitcoin, and others, and you made a good choice! I hope very soon Litecoin price will grow with the Bitcoin price!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:01:50 AM

Over the years, Litecoin has been reliable for surging when BTC price pops.  Last winter I bought 15 LTC at $30 each, along with many other alt coins.  However, I foolishly didn't sell it at $140 a few months later and the price has retreated.

So I'll be ready for the next price cycle.  Buy low sell high!  When I feel the price has bottomed, I will buy hundreds of LTC.

I didn't sell my LTC for $140 in June because I thought BTC was beginning its next huge price swing, and it didn't last.  Like me in my wife, it shot its load too soon.   Shocked
Litecoin is really one of the promising cryptos in the market. It would be a great investment despite of the negative market behavior we are having at this moment. You may also consider other cryptos such as XRP, BTC and the likes but I would still remind you of the risk if you would invest huge amount of money on these coins. The market still is showing complexity and no assurance yet on when will recovery take place. So be mindful of the amount that you would invest, only invest an amount you can afford to lose.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:14:48 AM

Litecoin will show itself and will grow in price when cryptocurrency growth begins, because all the top altcoins will not stand still and will certainly grow when manipulators begin to pump the market and with litecoin it will be the same, so you should wait for the moment when the cryptocurrency market will begin to grow and up to this point, increase your portfolio by investing in such top altcoins as litecoin.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:11:37 PM

Over the years, Litecoin has been reliable for surging when BTC price pops.  Last winter I bought 15 LTC at $30 each, along with many other alt coins.  However, I foolishly didn't sell it at $140 a few months later and the price has retreated.

So I'll be ready for the next price cycle.  Buy low sell high!  When I feel the price has bottomed, I will buy hundreds of LTC.

I didn't sell my LTC for $140 in June because I thought BTC was beginning its next huge price swing, and it didn't last.  Like me in my wife, it shot its load too soon.   Shocked
If you bought it from $30, you made the wrong choice by expecting a price above $140. I am sorry, but it is greed. The expected halving of LTC and Charlie's tweet would not remain an effective news until the end and you should act consdering that. In the next days I do not think there will be any news expected from LTC, probably it will go up when the market rises. You should learn from this mistake and be more careful in the future.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:20:14 PM

I am not sure the price of LTC is currently affordable for buying a lot, the situation can change to even worse if the market participants don't want to wait for the pullback on the crypto charts. The difference between the previous and recent years can speak for itself and considering the changes in the altcoin market buying the worthful coins looks a better investment to me.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:13:27 PM

So I'll be ready for the next price cycle.  Buy low sell high!  When I feel the price has bottomed, I will buy hundreds of LTC.

It was quite a good time when LTC hit $140 in the previous years but now its down due to dump situation in the market but yes its good time to buy litecoin as its cheap now and when btc will surge its also going to hit $140 or even higher again so i am going to hodl it until that time to gain much higher profits.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:44:00 PM

I am not sure the price of LTC is currently affordable for buying a lot, the situation can change to even worse if the market participants don't want to wait for the pullback on the crypto charts. The difference between the previous and recent years can speak for itself and considering the changes in the altcoin market buying the worthful coins looks a better investment to me.
Buying worthy alts give investors a chance to earned a lot once the market start to pull up and bounce  to the last ATH, every investors have it's own mindsets to where to position their investment entry and what will be the set for the sell targets.

If you believe that market will range up after the big dip, you'll catch the right timing and earned a lot from this project.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 02:40:03 PM

Bullish pressure on Litecoin (LTC) seems to have run out of steam. My analysis that cryptocurrency tends to repeat its historical cycle and LTC prices also seem to be repeating the cycle that brought it to an all-time low around the $ 20 price level. I personally am very hesitant to invest in LTC at this time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: