Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The use of Bitcoin  (Read 1361 times)
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 01:05:34 PM

It is not easy for bitcoin to be used like a fiat currency that can be used at any time and to buy all goods, because for countries that have not legalized bitcoin, payments using bitcoin are still prohibited. In addition, its use must always use the internet, and this will make it difficult for people who are not accustomed to using the internet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 01:27:05 PM

It is not easy for bitcoin to be used like a fiat currency that can be used at any time and to buy all goods, because for countries that have not legalized bitcoin, payments using bitcoin are still prohibited. In addition, its use must always use the internet, and this will make it difficult for people who are not accustomed to using the internet.

but who on earth dont use internet yet ? we are now in the future and internet should now be cheap and accesible anywhere   . also bitcoin is the future of payment method    . now the use of bitcoin are now spreading like  a wild fire but not just this time ,  but sooner or later all of the countries were suppose to be using a bitcoin on thier daily lives  . people should evolved too as much as the technoology evolved so that it would look cooler  and more civilized  .
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 01:30:55 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency.
Bitcoin has a limited supply.
Bitcoin is volatile.
Bitcoin always needs internet.
If government legalized and use bitcoin like fiat currency,to what extent it can be used? I just thinking that it was very difficult if ever it will happen someday especially for the young children's. Unlike in fiat currency even a two years old kid can buy in a store using it but if bitcoin,i don't think so ,even those old people who do not know how to use a cellphone,computer and other gadgets. It will be difficult for them.I'm just curious guys and want to know your opinion.

As of now this is difficult but in future we can say that this is affective maybe around %80 because everyone is depending on digital technology that day, so for now we couldn't say it is too difficult or too hard to use. in many years technology is going to be easy and even 5 years old can use it.

Watch out for this SPACE!
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 01:49:02 PM

Bitcoin is following in the footsteps of gold. It will/has become a store of wealth, and will only be used as a currency for high value transactions in my opinion.
Bitcoin will not just follow the footsteps of bitcoin but it will surpass its value and popularity. It has more chance to be worthy since bitcoin is useful and not only for luxury. Many people will also think to buy it because of its volatility. The development of bitcoin and the entering LN will give more value to its price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 01:52:25 PM

Bitcoin is volatile.
If government legalized and use bitcoin like fiat currency,to what extent it can be used? I just thinking that it was very difficult if ever it will happen someday especially for the young children's. Unlike in fiat currency even a two years old kid can buy in a store using it but if bitcoin,i don't think so ,even those old people who do not know how to use a cellphone,computer and other gadgets. It will be difficult for them.I'm just curious guys and want to know your opinion.

As of now this is difficult but in future we can say that this is affective maybe around %80 because everyone is depending on digital technology that day, so for now we couldn't say it is too difficult or too hard to use. in many years technology is going to be easy and even 5 years old can use it.
Indeed technology continues to develop and makes everything involved in technology make things simpler, more comfortable and safe, especially in digital technology.
but if bitcoin completely replaces fiat in my opinion it is not possible for a variety of reasons that are not easily overcome, and bitcoin can only be used as an alternative payment such as fiat and both will go hand in hand to make ends meet.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 03:58:38 PM

Bitcoin is volatile.
One time computer or android phone operating was very difficult for us in my country. We do not know how to operate it. There is no infarstructure facilities here. Now it is very easy for us. As same when government legalized and use bitcoin like fiat currency before they will develop others facilities for us so that we can use it easily. Don't worry.

Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:13:05 PM

but who on earth dont use internet yet ? we are now in the future and internet should now be cheap and accesible anywhere   . also bitcoin is the future of payment method    . now the use of bitcoin are now spreading like  a wild fire but not just this time ,  but sooner or later all of the countries were suppose to be using a bitcoin on thier daily lives  . people should evolved too as much as the technoology evolved so that it would look cooler  and more civilized  .
Yeah right, who doesn't use the internet/smartphone these days? Everyone even 2-year-old children are already smart using smartphones. So I predict that if later Bitcoin is legalized then everyone will easily use it as easily using a smartphone now.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:53:03 PM

In my own point of view, bitcoin is really not for everybody because not everyone could understand it's use and purpose in this world, and not everyone can use new devices like smartphones and computers. But bitcoin can still be use as an alternative payment method in exchange for goods and services.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 06:00:26 PM

In the era of technology that is increasingly advanced as it is now, everyone should follow the technology trend according to the times. Especially with the low-cost internet so people can use it to come into contact with bitcoin which can be used as a super-fast digital transaction tool. But for now indeed not all countries can accept the presence of bitcoin. Maybe someday, everything will proceed.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 06:18:26 PM

In my own point of view, bitcoin is really not for everybody because not everyone could understand it's use and purpose in this world, and not everyone can use new devices like smartphones and computers. But bitcoin can still be use as an alternative payment method in exchange for goods and services.
I disagree with that because literally bitcoin is for everyone, no matter if they understand it now or not. I mean everyone can understand how it works, that's not gonna be a problem. I mean it's true that not everyone can use the new technologies like elder people.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 07:32:33 PM

In the era of technology that is increasingly advanced as it is now, everyone should follow the technology trend according to the times. Especially with the low-cost internet so people can use it to come into contact with bitcoin which can be used as a super-fast digital transaction tool. But for now indeed not all countries can accept the presence of bitcoin. Maybe someday, everything will proceed.
Hopefully in the future it can widely be use and more adoption can happen in bitcoin. The fact that not all people are not savvy in this technology but being aware in bitcoin they could easily know and understand. Bitcoin has many usage that we can use this as payment, but hopefully in the future more open in bitcoin.
Maotezi

Activity: 252
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 08:14:51 PM

All in all, bitcoin is a great way to pay, I reach out to anyone and everywhere where people have little brains, and they understand new technologies.
Fast, efficient, great price, these are the three things that money should have, and as far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't worry about my country passing the law, getting out the domestic coin, and using bitcoin as the primary payment method.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 10:00:19 PM

Bitcoin is volatile.
It can be used as an alternative payment but if you said that even a 2-year-old kid can use it then it is impossible because it is only online use and I don't think that a 2-year-old kid can use bitcoin to buy their candies.  Those who Doesn't know how to use gadgets then they should learn, because we are now lots of technology and we should know how to use them especially bitcoin.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 10:19:08 PM

Bitcoin is volatile.
Basically a currency a digital cash that we could use to buy something, Also we could use it as an alternative currency today comparing to fiat money it was not yet ready but it is now great for investment because of its volatile market price.

I disagree with that because literally bitcoin is for everyone, no matter if they understand it now or not. I mean everyone can understand how it works, that's not gonna be a problem. I mean it's true that not everyone can use the new technologies like elder people.

Maybe not today since there are people in the world that don't know technology like indigenous people. If the technology could reach them it is a good thing but for me, bitcoin is still for everyone.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 03:47:55 AM

Yeah right, who doesn't use the internet/smartphone these days? Everyone even 2-year-old children are already smart using smartphones. So I predict that if later Bitcoin is legalized then everyone will easily use it as easily using a smartphone now.
in around where I live all children are good at playing smartphones and can even use the internet. it is not difficult for them to understand Bitcoin if it is truly learned. future technology may be even more sophisticated again so that Bitcoin can be easily used by everyone is including children. of course i believe in the future Bitcoin will be legalized by all countries along with its development of the technological age.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 09:21:50 AM

For me, Bitcoin is a currency which should be used for the payment purpose, It could be used for several purposes such as investment for the future purpose, Bitcoin is being used for the trading purpose, not only that but also Bitcoin holding could make money with the change of time, but Bitcoin price volatility is a negative thing for this platform but when if Bitcoin could get legalized in the real world then this Volatility could be decreased, But Internet connection is vital for getting connected with Bitcoin so it could be a great barrier for more flourished around the world.

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 09:53:34 AM

All in all, bitcoin is a great way to pay, I reach out to anyone and everywhere where people have little brains, and they understand new technologies.
Fast, efficient, great price, these are the three things that money should have, and as far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't worry about my country passing the law, getting out the domestic coin, and using bitcoin as the primary payment method.

Really? Because I don't think most of the people could wait for a long time for their transaction to be successful, payment in bitcoin is taking longer especially if the miners are busy and no one is confirming your transaction. You could be stuck up and that might force you to use other cryptocurrency when you are trying to use bitcoin for daily transactions. Imagine, if you are just loading gasoline and paying in bitcoin, would you wait for a long time before transaction is full executed? You rather not, so for daily transactions, bitcoin needs allot of improvement. For now, there are other altcoins to be use aside from bitcoin in this terms.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 09:58:49 AM

For me, Bitcoin is a currency which should be used for the payment purpose, It could be used for several purposes such as investment for the future purpose, Bitcoin is being used for the trading purpose, not only that but also Bitcoin holding could make money with the change of time, but Bitcoin price volatility is a negative thing for this platform but when if Bitcoin could get legalized in the real world then this Volatility could be decreased, But Internet connection is vital for getting connected with Bitcoin so it could be a great barrier for more flourished around the world.
Bitcoin can now be a mode of payment but I often use bitcoin as for price appreciation and not for utility. The bitcoin is volatile and some people see it as disadvantage, but for me I see it as advantage and I use the volatility of the bitcoin to earn profit in a short period of time. Trading is risky but I can handle the risks and that is why I my winning rate is keep increasing. 
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 10:04:54 AM

The main use of Bitcoin is to be used as a payment if we are buying or selling things around the world. In short, it is like our current monetary system but the only difference is it is used worldwide unlike fiat currency that you need to exchange it into another currency just to be used as to pay.

The only problem that I see in Bitcoin is the scalability of it. To be honest, people right now are impatient. They don't want to wait for a long time in things and this is included too. Although LN is being used already, it is not being used by many people but I expect that in the next years it will be used.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 10:21:26 AM

For me, Bitcoin is a currency which should be used for the payment purpose,
Isnt this one of Satoshi si goals in creating bitcoin ?

It could be used for several purposes such as investment for the future purpose, Bitcoin is being used for the trading purpose, not only that but also Bitcoin holding could make money with the change of time,
For some countries that prohibit bitcoin as a legal payment tool, users can still trade and invest in bitcoin in commodity markets which are also regulated by government regulations.

but Bitcoin price volatility is a negative thing for this platform but when if Bitcoin could get legalized in the real world then this Volatility could be decreased,
IMO, I am not sure that even though the government can legalize bitcoin as a legal payment tool, it can reduce volatility because market capitalization can still be affected by disruptive whale activities. They can play with the price of bitcoin because they have a large amount of bitcoin, and get more profit from it.

But Internet connection is vital for getting connected with Bitcoin so it could be a great barrier for more flourished around the world.
Right, without the internet I dont think that I can send a certain amount of bitcoin to others. Therefore, IMO if a place does not have a good and adequate internet network, then that place I think will not be suitable with bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████