Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ukraine President a pro-cryto president  (Read 472 times)
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:30:37 AM

I think everyone should understand that the President has "plans", so it's not yet implement or something. So I don't know what members are saying that it is legalised already or something to that effect, Lol. Of course this is a good news, but we have seen this kind of media attention before, like Russia, who says that they are pro crypto, but in the end, it's the complete opposite. So let's wait and see how it goes.
Which is much better to look for the brighter side of this news though there's no actual statement yet that its been implemented but the fact that the person is not against the system already give good hopes for this nation to be added with crypto lover society.
If being legalize the citizens will enjoy the benefits of using crypto as an additional payment processing system.
Who the next president and country want to support using bitcoin as legal transaction after Ukraine President support using cryptocurrency, ween need every president want to adopt bitcoin and altcoin as legal payment for their transaction. Giving valid data for every transaction, most faster payment if using bitcoin than other fiat currency and bitcoin less payment fee than we use other fiat digital.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:54:42 AM

I think everyone should understand that the President has "plans", so it's not yet implement or something. So I don't know what members are saying that it is legalised already or something to that effect, Lol. Of course this is a good news, but we have seen this kind of media attention before, like Russia, who says that they are pro crypto, but in the end, it's the complete opposite. So let's wait and see how it goes.
Which is much better to look for the brighter side of this news though there's no actual statement yet that its been implemented but the fact that the person is not against the system already give good hopes for this nation to be added with crypto lover society.
If being legalize the citizens will enjoy the benefits of using crypto as an additional payment processing system.
Who the next president and country want to support using bitcoin as legal transaction after Ukraine President support using cryptocurrency, ween need every president want to adopt bitcoin and altcoin as legal payment for their transaction. Giving valid data for every transaction, most faster payment if using bitcoin than other fiat currency and bitcoin less payment fee than we use other fiat digital.

Let's see the outcome once Ukraine legalize and regulate the use of crypto in their country, if good thing happens for sure a lot of countries will follow their footsteps. Here in our country, I can foresee that time will come Bitcoin can be regulated here, as I know that people now here are adopting crypto and the users are increasing rapidly.
canovan25

Activity: 546
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 06:17:47 AM

Let's see the outcome once Ukraine legalize and regulate the use of crypto in their country, if good thing happens for sure a lot of countries will follow their footsteps. Here in our country, I can foresee that time will come Bitcoin can be regulated here, as I know that people now here are adopting crypto and the users are increasing rapidly.

In Ukraine know about cryptocurrency maybe only enthusiasts, students in faculty of economics and people, who want made 100x by day.
Its 1, max. 2% of people in Ukraine. And maybe 0.1% know, how working blockchain, transfered coin and ecosystem. If mr. president legalise cryptocurrency, its dont create profit for uktainian budget, im guaranted this. But legalise is help for judge, which working with people, who used cryptocurrency in bad deeds.

Moй днeвник - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5240101.0
Cтeйкинг в USD, UAH, RUB, JPY, EUR, CNY и NGN c дoxoдoм дo 25% гoдoвыx -
https://waves.exchange?ref=3PBunFp5iSLmzGGZVwS7KsFPPjNVtaZMEfG
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 06:21:43 AM

This could potentially be bring positive feedback to the whole bitcoin network. Other countries would start looking and considering legalizing bitcoins with their own regulations to exchanges and projects. However, it's still too early to say it would be successful. But it's good to see adoption is starting. Bitcoin would likely be the next digital mode of payment for larger amounts, an alternative to currently existing digital fiats.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 06:01:24 PM

I think that this time in Ukraine they quickly legalize cryptocurrency. The president and parliament work harmoniously and efficiently. However, it will nevertheless take some time to get to this law, because several thousand bills are waiting for consideration. It should also be borne in mind that several good bills have already been submitted to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and each of them can be taken as a basis.
So far, President Zelensky has lived up to the expectation of the people, although there are mistakes that an inexperienced politician will surely have.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: