Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO exchanges not required KYC  (Read 2398 times)
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:02:18 PM

I don't think it would be possible to participate in an IEO without doing the KYC because if they do it that way, many criminals would abuse it and money laundering is still an issue, all these things are why exchanges insist on the KYC and also to meet regulations.

I strongly doubt that too. Most of these exchanges operate withing countries with anti money laundering laws and by extention applies to all financial institutions withing the confines of the country including cryptocurrency exchanges. So, KYC is a basic requirement for all IEOs. Its best to buy from otc or at exchanges after sales if one can't give out his or personal data
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:01:55 AM

Must need KYC for all IEO exchange. Even in Binance exchange you can join with BNB coin. For restricted cryptocurrency in several country, KYC is mandatory. Even most of the cases of ICO, KYC is mandatory for security and restrictions.

To consider, our safety is also the factor why we need to pass the KYC required by the IEO's. Basically in binance, the KYC isn't that hard, what we need to do, is to do it the way we know legal, and to follow the instructions, as long as we are submitting details to exchanges which are proven effective and real, they will return our effort with their promising user interface and trading platform.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:24:47 AM

Although it is a debate that KYC is actually also good for collecting data on everyone who receives funds. This should be done if the exchange has a problem, they know the funds from investors who already have data so that the registration process is much easier. besides that the existence of KYC is also possible so that there are reports to the government regarding the data of everyone who has registered

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:28:44 AM

I like the cryptocurrency due to the privacy, i do not like to send my IDs to anyone even if it is popular and trusted websites, requesting KYC to participate in IEO is against privacy why i have to send my ID to participate in IEO!!
Most of exchanges launched their IEO platform required KYC.
Is there any exchanges run IEO and do not required KYC.

sadly , i cant find IEO from popular exchange without KYC requirement for their IEO.
because i just searching from popular exchange, u know why, because its totaly minimalize of risk from Low ROI and scam project, well, although for that I must be willing to provide my personal data.
for me,it's worth it.
You can choose to remain anonymous but risking your money with Ghost IEO , or vice versa.
agree. so far I also don't really like KYC, and I like anonymous crypto. but, due to regulations, almost all IEOs need to do KYC. because of that, we also can't avoid that. for now, IEO is popular in markets that have KYC regulations for their customers. I suggest not to take the risk by following IEO without KYC, or in a market that has low quality without KYC.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:31:23 AM

Yobit.net
Livecoin.net

At the moment in my mind only these 2 exchanges let you join IEO without KYC. But I won't recommend joining these IEO's without proper checking like previous IEO's ROI & Exchanges reputation. Without a regulated market, it's very risky using these exchanges. I don't see any team information about these exchanges.

To admit, I have not met exchanges conducting IEOs and not requiring the passage of an identification procedure, except for the two you listed.
Identification is necessary in the first place so that the project is not financed by dirty money, because in this case the project may begin to have problems with regulators and, therefore, the exchange that conducted the IEO too.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
amulaamula

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:41:52 AM

yes, i agree with you we do not have to send our id, and a lot of exchanges do not request id, so we are not forced to use this exchanges
comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 09:46:36 AM

Most exchanges now register if they register, they must force us to KYC so that the process of loading and withdrawing takes place better to avoid other problems. requested, I have not met any broker that does not request KYC when IEO.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:30:32 PM

I like the cryptocurrency due to the privacy, i do not like to send my IDs to anyone even if it is popular and trusted websites, requesting KYC to participate in IEO is against privacy why i have to send my ID to participate in IEO!!

sadly , i cant find IEO from popular exchange without KYC requirement for their IEO.
because i just searching from popular exchange, u know why, because its totaly minimalize of risk from Low ROI and scam project, well, although for that I must be willing to provide my personal data.
for me,it's worth it.
You can choose to remain anonymous but risking your money with Ghost IEO , or vice versa.
agree. so far I also don't really like KYC, and I like anonymous crypto. but, due to regulations, almost all IEOs need to do KYC. because of that, we also can't avoid that. for now, IEO is popular in markets that have KYC regulations for their customers. I suggest not to take the risk by following IEO without KYC, or in a market that has low quality without KYC.

well , u know what, somehow, i just think maybe 3-5 years from now, any people who want have/buying altcoins must do verification of personal data, I just think, in the future regulation will really be global.
I just don't see any chance to keep us anonymous, privacy coins being be bullyed by goverment,decentralized exchange still have no future.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:51:50 PM

KYC becomes the new trend because of too many scam projects lately. There are many in crypto that are against KYC but later on some of them understand that KYC is needed in order for projects to get approval from their countries laws.
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 06:36:05 PM

KYC becomes the new trend because of too many scam projects lately. There are many in crypto that are against KYC but later on some of them understand that KYC is needed in order for projects to get approval from their countries laws.

KYC is indeed needed to see about the investors that are in it, and it is needed to judge whether the investor is genuine or just a bot and I see the KYC side with that function.

But to do KYC investors must be careful to do KYC especially projects that don't have much trust from the community
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 06:43:06 PM

I don't think it would be possible to participate in an IEO without doing the KYC because if they do it that way, many criminals would abuse it and money laundering is still an issue, all these things are why exchanges insist on the KYC and also to meet regulations.
Now agree with you that indeed the IEO process itself should indeed have a KYC method for supervision for Scammers when they want to do money laundering there they can clearly know the personal data of everyone who trades or invests in an exchange.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:24:59 PM

KYC is indeed needed to see about the investors that are in it, and it is needed to judge whether the investor is genuine or just a bot and I see the KYC side with that function.
I'm not sure what gave you that impression, but services don't give a shizzle about KYC/AML.... services comply with regulations because they are forced to do so, all because the government wants more control.

For a long time a lot of services were free to use without any type of personal information. BTC-E had a daily withdrawal limit of 100BTC before they were shut down, a limit which they had for several years and it worked just fine.

I miss these old times.... I'm sure that if BTC-E was still up and running and continued with their non KYC service, it would be one heck of a popular exchange today. Government agencies are the real criminals. That's a fact.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 03:43:10 AM

well , u know what, somehow, i just think maybe 3-5 years from now, any people who want have/buying altcoins must do verification of personal data, I just think, in the future regulation will really be global.
I just don't see any chance to keep us anonymous, privacy coins being be bullyed by goverment,decentralized exchange still have no future.
sometimes something new needs adjustment. I think they are also forced to follow regulations like that to maintain their exchanger. for now, we can only see how this development applies. I know that the KYC treatment is very much against decentralization, and also the anonymous nature of crypto. but KYC is also needed to prevent some risk like money laundering and others. people who have to blend in with the cryptosystem, or crypto who have to blend in with the community system, I think that's the only choice.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:43:15 AM

I am also against spreading my ID around on the web, just seen too many cases of misuse and trading...
I am not sure if there is any exchange holding IEO with no KYC... maybe smaller exchanges, have you checked yobit, probit, etc?
lately, even cryptobridge which was a DEX, robbed my funds and demanded KYC to get them back... so don't know if you'll find one with no KYC

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:48:59 AM

If you are not willing to give IDs to the exchanges that KYC needs, you better not join IEOs because you have a high chance of being scammed by them. KYC is required to identify the customers who join the IEO it has been implemented so that the customers have the assurance that their investment money will be returned in the event that the IEO does not succeed.
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 04:41:38 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2019, 04:59:26 PM by 103deltafox

Like the name implies "kyc" it means know your customer, and if you are participating in an initial exchange offering,you are definitely going to submit your identity details, so it's up to you to participate or not but the rules for IEO remains that kyc has to be carried out.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 04:59:40 PM

KYC is not that bad what people try to say. KYC is here to avoid scamming! Once I thought KYC is destroying my privacy. But now I think it is needed to protect a platform from account farmers or scammers. But don't submit your KYC information on a suspicious platform. I have no problem to do KYC in Bittrex but I will think twice to do in Hotbit!

Actually, Kyc does have a good goal, but there are some people who use it to sell their personal data. it becomes a suspicion, therefore if you want to do kyc then you should check the site because personal data is very important
Make investor interested with IEO or ICO project by giving free way to invest without have using KYC, many investor dislike if find with ICO and IEO project using KYC for investing, without submit KYC we can't invest and participated on IEO or ICO investment project. Investor never give detail data for any one and public investment website because can use for wrong person.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:12:05 PM

Every centralized exchange is required to do AML/KYC on their platform if they want to do it to prevent money laundering and the SEC penalty. That means there is no legit exchange that will run an IEO on their platform without asking the KYC to their costumer. If you do not want to send your KYC, do not participate in IEO but find ICO.
there are many projects do not require you to send your documents to participate in their sales.

Just because an exchange that runs an IEO and doesn't ask for KYC doesn't mean it is not legit. I would rather trust one that didn't ask these things. KYC is there to annoy and control us. Thinking anything else is being gullible.

If you are not willing to give IDs to the exchanges that KYC needs, you better not join IEOs because you have a high chance of being scammed by them. KYC is required to identify the customers who join the IEO it has been implemented so that the customers have the assurance that their investment money will be returned in the event that the IEO does not succeed.

How does giving someone else your KYC "insure" you will get your money back if the IEO fails? YOu just said you have a high chance of being scammed.

KYC is not that bad what people try to say. KYC is here to avoid scamming! Once I thought KYC is destroying my privacy. But now I think it is needed to protect a platform from account farmers or scammers. But don't submit your KYC information on a suspicious platform. I have no problem to do KYC in Bittrex but I will think twice to do in Hotbit!

What scammers?? Please explain?

But to do KYC investors must be careful to do KYC especially projects that don't have much trust from the community

Where do you come up with this?

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:47:04 AM

Actually, there are many exchanges not requiring KYC to use them.
You can use binance and you don't have to submit any docs to verify your identity if you deposit or withdraw within the limit.
About IEO, i think most exchanges will requiring you to submit KYC docs before join IEO.

Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:11:14 AM

It has always been a debate about the KYC issue, because on the one hand it really needs KYC to prevent scammers.
And on the other side, there are several exchanges that use customer data for personal interests can't do anything about
this. My advice if you don't want your data to be misused it's better not to participate in IEO, but if you want to participate
in IEO, inevitably you have to comply with exchanges as the organizer. Because rules must be obeyed, not to be violated.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████