Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Cryptocurrency Exchanges  (Read 2177 times)
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 05:21:12 PM

Nowadays the Internet id prefilled with exchanges of various types. As for me, the best ones are Binance, CEX, Coinvase, and Localbitcoins. They are different from each other, so you can choose one by checking available features and trading pairs. Currently, the exchange of my desire is https://cexbro.com/. Though,  the time and experience will show if it is actually as good as it is supposed to be.
Why is cexbro the object of your attention?  Does this exchange provide any opportunities or has a technical balance much better than Binance?  Or are you just trying to advertise this resource?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:05:06 AM

Nowadays the Internet id prefilled with exchanges of various types. As for me, the best ones are Binance, CEX, Coinvase, and Localbitcoins. They are different from each other, so you can choose one by checking available features and trading pairs. Currently, the exchange of my desire is cexbro.com. Though,  the time and experience will show if it is actually as good as it is supposed to be.
You are trying to advertise cexbro exchanges and this exchange is unclear so it's best for people to stay away. Currently only participating in reputable exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, Kucoin because this is the best place to trade for investors and there is not much risk when keeping assets here. I personally do not like new exchanges because the risks are still too high and often do not bring much profit to investors.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 01:19:20 PM

Nowadays the Internet id prefilled with exchanges of various types. As for me, the best ones are Binance, CEX, Coinvase, and Localbitcoins. They are different from each other, so you can choose one by checking available features and trading pairs. Currently, the exchange of my desire is cexbro.com. Though,  the time and experience will show if it is actually as good as it is supposed to be.
You are trying to advertise cexbro exchanges and this exchange is unclear so it's best for people to stay away. Currently only participating in reputable exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, Kucoin because this is the best place to trade for investors and there is not much risk when keeping assets here. I personally do not like new exchanges because the risks are still too high and often do not bring much profit to investors.

Those exchanges also will change if investors try other exchanges and have a issue or not compatible them to trade. It's very important people who review first before they put money away to trade.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 01:15:01 AM

Hello guys I am Wallacem Cbroom.  Now I am going to Share my experience about cryptocurrency exchange.
In the past I use a exchanger. I don't mean the name of the exchanger  but I must say you one thing that I was cheated by the exchanger. It's transaction speed was not so fast. Then my one friend suggest me an exchanger called propersix exchanger. You don't believe that it's transaction speed is 6000 pts. And it's also secured for it's using technology. It use the latest Blockchain technology.  So, at this moment  I using this technology.  So. now I must say you all to try this exchanger.
More info: https://propersix.trade
Do you knowingly say it's the Top Cryptocurrency Exchange?
whereas in the exchange CMC list it is not listed. I just assume that you only want to promote the exchange, but I hope everyone doesn't get into the wrong place. if you are part of the exchange team I hope you do the right promotion. for example starting with the procurement of the project first.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:04:42 AM

Hello guys I am Wallacem Cbroom.  Now I am going to Share my experience about cryptocurrency exchange.
In the past I use a exchanger. I don't mean the name of the exchanger  but I must say you one thing that I was cheated by the exchanger. It's transaction speed was not so fast. Then my one friend suggest me an exchanger called propersix exchanger. You don't believe that it's transaction speed is 6000 pts. And it's also secured for it's using technology. It use the latest Blockchain technology.  So, at this moment  I using this technology.  So. now I must say you all to try this exchanger.

no, now nobody cares about transaction speed anymore. In fact, the speed of transactions in the coins depends on the blockchain platform of the coins and exchanges are just an intermediary system and it is not too affect the data transfer because the blocks will be processed by miners. not exchanges. Now the thing that many people are most concerned about is the safety of their money. They never want their money to be lost overnight for being hacked. That's what people are interested in.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:13:22 AM

It was quite clear that you're just promoting that exchange. Well it looks new and not reputable so dont expect traders here to trust that exchange easily as they are already had many experience in different exchanges and already know whats the best and safer for their coins.

There are many popular and reputed exchanges existing nowadays (better search for it) and I prefer the one that im using now with fast transaction and low fee as well.

conex

Activity: 318

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:11:52 AM

Check https://coinmarketcap.com/ exchanges. The thing CMC announced is you shouldn't rate them by trading volume and instead by liquidity. The list changes quite a lot when you change the filters...

“If you personalize losses, you can’t trade.” – BK
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:19:29 AM

Right now most of the market is either in Binance or Bitmex.
Binance are the people who trade frequently as most of the good coins are listed on Binance. Bitmex are the people who do leverage trading and try to get advantage of the market. I dont think we need more exchanges right now, rather we need more implementation of the crypto.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 02:05:12 PM

Check https://coinmarketcap.com/ exchanges. The thing CMC announced is you shouldn't rate them by trading volume and instead by liquidity. The list changes quite a lot when you change the filters...
Liquidity can be manipulated too. It doesn't take all that much effort for an exchange to clutter its own order books with many buy orders providing fake buy support that will be withdrawn the moment the price is inching closer.

It's a cat and mouse game between shitcoin exchanges that only cheat and Coinmarketcap that "tries" to report accurate volume and pricing data. If generating fake volume is no longer effective, exchanges will fake liquidity.

Exchanges will do everything needed to rank up and gain a spot in the top 10 exchanges.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 03:18:44 PM

the advantage of exchange is only speed? then what about the fee whether it can be equivalent to other exchanges? now for members who are concerned not only with speed but with a fee also being calculated. how was your experience, try to tell

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
PROPERSIX
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:21:14 PM

Propersix Team has currently undergone its network establishment phase. In the network phase team is working on network-based consensus establishment where nodes will be able to contribute in overall maintaining the consensus in the network using our AI-based consensus engine. The first module of our consensus engine has already been completed. Now we have entered into our beta development phase in which we are working on the testnet development where our team is working on running multiple nodes and configuring the AI-X core engine to run the network with complete stress testing ...
The testnet (Module 1 of 7 ) which will be launch after community acceptance will exhibit the following use cases.
1. AI-X consensus engine (Properchain Core Consensus engine).
2. Testnet Wallets with faucet manager.
3. Testnet Explorer with maximum throughput in its first phase
4. Basic Dapp built on top of ProperChain core to visualize the working of properchain.
5. Inter Chain communication
6. ProperChain core VM .
We are proud to inform the market that propersix team is working ahead of it's promised milestone and after the long waiting the propersix team is introducing the very first in a market cross-chain blockchain-powered by it's own dedicated AI Core engine.
In this month propersix will also be launching it's concept paper to the community in which after acceptance from the community we will be jumping into our next phase of production. Stay tuned. Thank you
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 01:55:38 AM

It was quite clear that you're just promoting that exchange. Well it looks new and not reputable so dont expect traders here to trust that exchange easily as they are already had many experience in different exchanges and already know whats the best and safer for their coins.

There are many popular and reputed exchanges existing nowadays (better search for it) and I prefer the one that im using now with fast transaction and low fee as well.
Of course, new exchanges will usually not be encouraged to participate because this is a place where no investors have evaluated so the risk when you trade may affect your profits.

I think at the moment you should only participate in some big exchanges like Binance, OKex or Huobi because these are 3 exchanges that are trusted by many and the liquidity is very high when you choose to trade. In my opinion new investors will often be victims of new exchanges so please think carefully before making a decision.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:08:36 AM

In terms of exchange better to go and trust reliable exchanges like binance, yobit, livecoin etc. We are talking about money you should choose exchanges that can satisfy your needs. Also i think the speed is based on the coin you are purchasing or trading with. I am using XRP and only minute it takes before it goes to my wallet. Choose the best.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:35:11 AM

I went to see the site, when I went to the market I did not see the order/sell, do I have to register first in order to see the number of buy/sell at the exchanger? For some speed other exchangers have more transaction rates per second. I also haven't heard of Propersix so I think to prefer an exchange that has a lot of feedback from users.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 03:50:00 AM

This is a complete lie. I checked on the electronic board of the Propersix trade of the BTC / ETH pair and the confusing thing is that the bitcoin volume always increases a lot per second but the price on the chart does not change Smiley besides it is no order book. So how does it cost to move? Propersix is now all about bots trading together and it also creates a virtual volume. For exchanges that have the fastest transactions in a second, we should mention Binance or Liquid exchange.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 11:38:07 AM

I have com across this exchange and feeling that its no so friendly view on this website. I have not try to create new account here but i would not do that. It seem this exchange look suspicious and many exchange start to scam recently, so i will not take risk with this exchange. I would stick to Binance with have better website and trust team.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 12:11:43 PM

Do you knowingly say it's the Top Cryptocurrency Exchange?
whereas in the exchange CMC list it is not listed. I just assume that you only want to promote the exchange, but I hope everyone doesn't get into the wrong place. if you are part of the exchange team I hope you do the right promotion. for example starting with the procurement of the project first.
The website stated by the OP is good in terms of UI , but the thing is, I would rather go to exchanges that has been listed in cmc, does propersix already been listed? if not, I think the exchange cannot get my trust as of now, because we are talking about money here, and I needed to secure my assets, so even some top exchanges has a large fees still, I will not have a doubt when I made some trade, deposit and withdrawal, because I knew that their support is good.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nutella_11

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 01:52:04 PM

In my opinion, the best cryptocurrency exchanges are CoinDeal and Kraken. These two are pretty intuitive platforms, very safe and user-friendly. CoinDeal has broad variety of payment methods and coins which is the advantage too. Moreover, I need to mention that some deposits on CoinDeal are free of charge.
Alice Nuttal

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:24:19 PM

Well, this is the first time I see the exchange you’ve mentioned. So, I’ll check feedbacks about it. You said that the previous exchange has cheated on you and then you said that the transaction was slow. In fact, a slow transaction is an unpleasant thing, but it is not cheating. Not even close. As for top exchanges, I prefer to use cex. If I need to use more advanced trading options I go to https://cexbro.com/.
jcpone

Activity: 685

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 04:34:11 PM

to be frank with, you are obviously promoting this new exchanger in crypto world, isn't right?
Sorry pal, but I don't use platform that are new to this business, I would rather go with the exchange like,
Kucoin, Bittrex, Binance and Coinbene. Because, these exchange has already a nice background in the market
so far.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: