Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:37:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Senator Sanders and Rep. Omar introduce Universal School meals bill  (Read 497 times)
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:07:45 AM

well we aint gonna live in a zero tax world..
so what would you consider as things to spend funds on

but i do find it funny how people think offering free food = trapping people into some prison.
yea the school may offer a free sandwich but you can still give your kid pizza if you want
Now you're doing the typical thing of taking what I've said and conflating it into some extreme cases so you can turn it into some sort of emotional/moral issue that usually compels people to get into an argument. I would think the fact that I said I don't have a problem helping people out for awhile should make it clear that all the stuff in your post was just bullshit in order to try and create a conflict which is what you typical do on here when you're not "winning" a discussion.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
PopoJeff

Activity: 414
Merit: 182

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:27:14 AM

well we aint gonna live in a zero tax world..
so what would you consider as things to spend funds on

but i do find it funny how people think offering free food = trapping people into some prison.
yea the school may offer a free sandwich but you can still give your kid pizza if you want

You say you agree, then try to justify it again and again. This program is not "helping the needy".... we already have those programs. This one is literally feeding every US human three meals a day during for 13 years.  When only 20% of the people need help (which they already get).

And I know I'm not going to get a lower tax bracket. The US loves penalizing those who strive to better themselves. But I would like to see an abatement or wasteful govt spending and useless expenses on our budget. This is one of them.

Maybe I'm in a unique situation where I see the abuses of the welfare system on a daily basis. You cannot even begin to imagine how many people I see with new cars, $1000 cell phones, rolls of cash in their pockets, and a welfare ebt card in their wallet.

Home garage miner: (3) S19j pro
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: