Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You own a decent amount of Bitcoin, How would you increase it  (Read 1085 times)
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2020, 07:14:38 PM

Greeting all,

I own a decent amount of Bitcoins which were made honestly with right investment & timing since 2012.
During 2017 until 2019, i invested in many different projects and 99% of my investment got wiped almost instantly during 2019.

I did recover some of my losses with the IEO hype but it seems the IEO hype is over now.
I know the right answer is to HODL and just let the sit back and relax but it wont grow my Bitcoins amount.

I read about many so called Bitcoin Banks, Projects,  who promise you 3% interest annually, simply don't believe in holding your bitcoins in one place for such a long time.

So how would you increase your bitcoins?

Since I am short of resources after I constructed my house. I am now focusing on bounty/signature campaign to earn more tokens and at the same time earn bitcoins. My time as ICO consultant is over due to the strict competition amongs ICO's the later projects were not good if it was not a failure it would be a low paying one. I will also add affiliate commission from gambling sites, trading and  other online jobs. Right now I do feel that the bitcoin bull will wake up soon and I am starting to collect more bitcoins before it will happen.

I don't think you're the only one in this situation. I just hope that the ICO will be worth the action. As for BTC and investment ... Now it is only worth waiting for BTC to grow again and probably will be ...

I guess waiting for bounties in altcoin will give you the amount of money you desire. Some of them are scams and bounty rewards take a lot of time before sending to the participants. I hope you guys are on the right track and on the right campaign to earn and invest more in Bitcoin.

Halving is already near, you guys must save more bitcoins to earn a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: