Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Energi's (NRG) charity, what do you think?  (Read 198 times)
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:59:23 PM

Hello everyone,

Recently I saw that Energi (A top 100 coin on CoinMarketCap) has a charity connected with them called Energi Impact.

Currently they are focused on environmental aspects and also social impacts. They seem to be consistently beach cleaning, helping orphanages in Indonesia and recently they started a new campaign.

For every new follower on their Instagram throughout the month of October, they will plant a tree and if you share a certain post talking about their campaign, they will plant another tree as well. Currently according to their recent post, they have planted over 3,000 trees. If you want to get involved in the project and have them plant a tree for you giving them a follow, you can visit their Instagram profile on the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/energiimpact/

They also have a Facebook an Twitter if you want to follow to keep up to date with them, but the above campaign is only for Instagram.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ENERGIIMPACT/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/EnergiImpact

What do you think about a charity being connected to a coin?  Personally I think it's great as they are making an impact. There are very few coins / tokens that actually make a difference in the blockchain space, never mind in the world. On top of that, i've seen a lot of projects that are trying to improve the environment but have done nothing, Energi has planted 3,000 trees in one campaign, cleaning up beaches and helping orphans, I hope they continue to grow this part of their ecosystem.
I participated on airdrop with ENERGY for fourth rounds, I hope can be winner and earn NRG coin because have listing with big market and have higher price, now waiting for verification of KYC data before NRG team will distribution coin for every airdrop participants.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:40:50 PM

The cause is good but I don't see how this is going to generate revenue long term, Crypto space is reaching  a level where you need to be able to monetize your business and be able to generate income, we have seen investors are getting wiser, top 100 on CMC and just for a charity okay but not alright IMO

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██