Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:52:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Exchange] Bituary - Cryptocurrency Trading Exchange Platform | Bituary.com  (Read 1265 times)
annajacob92

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:00:01 PM

I want to see the beta version of the mobile application! There is one wish: a simplified version that will be clear to both beginners and experienced users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kibercript

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:57:30 PM

I want to see the beta version of the mobile application! There is one wish: a simplified version that will be clear to both beginners and experienced users.
I think that the application will be integrated for all users, regardless of their knowledge.
d3precat8477

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:59:06 PM

I think that the application will be integrated for all users, regardless of their knowledge.
Now they make applications with an intuitive interface and this is the key to the success of the project.
rikaxeds

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:00:48 PM

Guys, I sympathize with you, the competition is frantic, how do you plan to defeat your rivals ??
I agree, there are a lot of competitors, although everyone complains about the crisis, the fall of cryptocurrencies and the like, but still they are creating their sites at a frantic pace !!
The fall of the market can not be eternal, sooner or later we will go to the moon.
Quinizet

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:01:17 AM

Guys, I sympathize with you, the competition is frantic, how do you plan to defeat your rivals ??
I agree, there are a lot of competitors, although everyone complains about the crisis, the fall of cryptocurrencies and the like, but still they are creating their sites at a frantic pace !!
As for me, the crisis does not at all affect any factors in terms of creating projects, even this can be earned
Yatsydie

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:13:05 AM

Now they make applications with an intuitive interface and this is the key to the success of the project.
The simpler the application will have the project, the easier it will be for people to use it in simple life, since most of everything is from the phone
Ikhuyle

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:41:36 AM

But after all, such a version needs to be done so that in the future there are no various bugs and a lot of complaints from ordinary users
Garloneci

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:59:05 AM

But after all, such a version needs to be done so that in the future there are no various bugs and a lot of complaints from ordinary users
It will be interesting to see what the team will offer us, because applications for phones are now very important
Lavanilaga

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:01:02 AM

in the 21st century a mobile application is a must
Mobile application, it is primarily a comfort for the consumer.

yes, everybody use phones in ther cars and dont have time for pc using
and what's the point of using a computer if your pocket is the same, maybe even more powerful
It’s just still important to understand that which versions of phones will support applications, because old phones are already outdated and people will not be able to use the application
Lassannert

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:16:34 AM

In my opinion, the project has chosen an area where the competition is probably the biggest in the cryptosphere. The standard program does not attract investors and users. Does the team have something that many other similar platforms don't?
In recent years, a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges have closed and it is possible that something will turn out for the project.
A very difficult situation in the foreign exchange market. How not to drown and overcome competitors with such a popular idea and such unstable jumps, and cryptocurrency drops ?! Frequently asked question for which there is no answer !!
fundamental analysis will help you cope with your tasks and choose the project
In any project, you need a good marketer who will help you with your any tasks.
Erythro

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:05:29 AM

In my opinion, the project has chosen an area where the competition is probably the biggest in the cryptosphere. The standard program does not attract investors and users. Does the team have something that many other similar platforms don't?
In recent years, a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges have closed and it is possible that something will turn out for the project.
A very difficult situation in the foreign exchange market. How not to drown and overcome competitors with such a popular idea and such unstable jumps, and cryptocurrency drops ?! Frequently asked question for which there is no answer !!
fundamental analysis will help you cope with your tasks and choose the project
You are right, good advertisement is the key for success.
tmnxmu

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:07:21 AM

Whould it has desktop terminal to trade with API?
vchatiras

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:08:59 AM

Why nobody answers my previous question?
Trubaroh

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:03:28 AM

A lot depends on the marketer too. I would like to see some promotions or bonuses for new traders.

This is a good idea, a bonus for a new user, I would love it.
Ivonkod

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:07:59 AM

Any problems with the exchange website? Why can't I go to my personal account?
rikaxeds

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:17:59 AM

apparently, technical work is underway, this is normal for a young exchange.
mbarof

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:25:18 AM

apparently, technical work is underway, this is normal for a young exchange.

I hope there will be some changes to the design of the exchange itself.
okatano

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:07:19 AM

I noticed that there are few trading pairs on the exchange, I think this issue needs to be solved somehow, so that there is diversity.

There are bitcoin and Ethereum, this is something, and additional trading pairs will be added in parallel with the development of the exchange itself.
JoniMelson

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 10:08:37 AM

First of all, you need to do security and advertising, and then the rest.

Are there any security issues? Personally, I did not find such problems.
Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:28:58 AM

I'm very annoyed when the application seems to be good, it works clearly, quickly, but the system is so complicated that the desire to use disappears!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: