Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Exchange] Bituary - Cryptocurrency Trading Exchange Platform | Bituary.com  (Read 1265 times)
okatano

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:11:22 PM

Has anyone already tested depositing or withdrawing funds from a personal account, how long do these processes take?

I once made a BTC Deposit, the funds were credited within 30 minutes.

The speed of transaction processing depends on many things, including the load of the BTC network
qkafbog

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:40:00 PM

Has anyone already tested depositing or withdrawing funds from a personal account, how long do these processes take?

The speed of transaction processing depends on many things, including the load of the BTC network

btc transactions are probably the slowest.  I do not understand what is its value
Lavanilaga

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:03:42 PM

In any project, you need a good marketer who will help you with your any tasks.
A lot depends on the marketer too. I would like to see some promotions or bonuses for new traders.

We are waiting for this information from the team itself, in any case, some bonuses should be made
Ikhuyle

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:11:08 PM

I want to have at least some information.  What competitions are planned in the near future? Angry

But isn’t this information available for reading in white paper?
Xenandavi

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:14:36 PM

But it’s cool when in a project you can have high download speed regardless of the network, because some projects make their own network
Quinizet

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:27:40 PM

The creators of the project took a team of consultants-professionals who help to develop the project, we just have to watch, they will succeed.

I believe that the success of the platform as a whole depends on the team,  ::)so let's hope that these are exceptionally experienced and reliable guys.

Also, the impact of the market is obvious, because to raise money for the implementation of the working product is not so easy in a falling market.

Sooner or later the situation will improve, do not lower your nose, you need to wait until the bulls Wake up.
But it can still take a long period of time, so you can’t count on it much
Ikhuyle

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:33:06 PM

Everyone loves bonuses, including myself, but they are not always beneficial for the project itself, because unplanned waste will not lead to anything good) It is better to direct forces in the right direction, for starters.
To conduct various bonuses, you need to understand marketing correctly, that is, the distribution of finances
Onetamiles

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:34:56 PM

Everyone loves bonuses, including myself, but they are not always beneficial for the project itself, because unplanned waste will not lead to anything good) It is better to direct forces in the right direction, for starters.
To conduct various bonuses, you need to understand marketing correctly, that is, the distribution of finances
Show me at least 1 normal project without marketing, which still works in the market and has not closed, this is a very important strategy for any business
JoniMelson

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:33:16 AM

What is the difference between Bituary exchange and others? What is the ultimate goal of developers?
qkafbog

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:36:46 AM

Show me at least 1 normal project without marketing, which still works in the market and has not closed, this is a very important strategy for any business
marketing plays a key role in the development of the project, and this is a fact
mbarof

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:47:35 AM

What is the difference between Bituary exchange and others? What is the ultimate goal of developers?

Like any other business, the exchange will bring income to its owners.
Trubaroh

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:49:01 AM

marketing plays a key role in the development of the project, and this is a fact
Advertising should be effective, as competition in this niche is high.
Ivonkod

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:51:11 AM

You say that the exchange has great potential, than it is proved?
GreFarellde

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:58:10 AM

It's hard to say their ultimate goal, think they want to provide a good alternative to traders and investors.
okatano

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 06:36:29 AM

You say that the exchange has great potential, than it is proved?

Will they be able to implement the idea into reality, this is a big question, in fact, the working product is already there, it is necessary to develop it further.
JoniMelson

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 06:38:30 AM

The exchange's website is down again, how long will the technical work take?
FrankTedd

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:37:57 AM

Hi guys. Does the exchange give any bonuses for beginners Or some competition?
mbarof

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:39:51 AM

So far, I have not seen such proposals, perhaps competitions will be held in the future.
Ivonkod

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:48:16 AM

So far, I have not seen such proposals, perhaps competitions will be held in the future.

Any exchange periodically holds competitions, I do not think that the Bituary will be an exception.
mbarof

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:52:10 AM

Any exchange periodically holds competitions, I do not think that the Bituary will be an exception.

I don't doubt that, I just wanted to say that today the competitions are not present.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: