Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [STO] Blue Energy - Renewable Supercomputing. Decentralized.  (Read 1166 times)
Bitcoin4096

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:13:09 PM

Funny name of the token Smiley.
I wonder how investors will earn on your project if you plan to create a stable coin?
investors will buy cheaper than planned with the release of the platform
I hope so.
In any case, each project is individual, and the STO sales method is now gaining popularity among investors.

Gholbitius

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:24:13 PM

I wonder how investors will earn on your project if you plan to create a stable coin?
I hope so.
In any case, each project is individual, and the STO sales method is now gaining popularity among investors.
Listen, I’ve never heard of such a sales method  before. Who can explain to me why STO is better than ICO for example?
weilily

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 07:33:54 PM

As I understand it, To receive  coins, do not need special knowledge and skills us just need to buy a smart ledger?

*Link Removed* ,  accord in  *Link Removed* .
trakjis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:42:58 PM

I hope so.
Listen, I’ve never heard of such a sales method  before. Who can explain to me why STO is better than ICO for example?
Projects designed for STO are more reliable and trustworthy, in this area there are fewer dubious operations and market fraud
d3precat8477

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:50:59 PM

when the company was established, as I understand it, this is not a new project !?
Bitcoin4096

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:42:30 AM

I saw that your max cup is  $56 Million USD​. But do you have a soft cup? What you will do if you cannot raise all funds what you need?

IBCMedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:56:58 AM

Blue Energy operates with a two token business model, a stable utility coin (BlueCoin) which is a conversion of energy produced- that can be used with a reliable value in our ecosystem and a Security Token (BlueToken) that offers dividends much like a share that is automated quarterly through blockchain.  Investment opportunity is available through the increase in token value as the Blue Energy ecosystem expands and in turn the increase in dividends.
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:21:38 AM

Blue Energy operates with a two token business model, a stable utility coin (BlueCoin) which is a conversion of energy produced- that can be used with a reliable value in our ecosystem and a Security Token (BlueToken) that offers dividends much like a share that is automated quarterly through blockchain.  Investment opportunity is available through the increase in token value as the Blue Energy ecosystem expands and in turn the increase in dividends.
Should investors to be holders both of tokens (BlueCoin, BlueToken)? More precisely, what benefit does each token give to the holder other than a possible dividends?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ufolly

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:45:12 AM

I understand that in this way they can try to attract investors.But discounts can negatively affect the total value of the token.

Market sentiment will greatly affect the price of the token ... see how the market fell today, this will not add positive to any project
They also want to use two types of tokens in the project. But I have not yet understood how this can positively affect the price of tokens and the income of investors. The general state of the crypto market always affects the price of all coins.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:53:23 AM

They are asking for a min investment of $10k, so I guess it would be fair to put their corresponding profile links as published on their website.

Maybe this amount is intended for private investors not from the public sale. Because that amount is high already for a regular crypto investor.
trakjis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:23:01 PM

What benefits will the realization of your idea bring to society?
Gholbitius

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:45:22 PM

They are asking for a min investment of $10k, so I guess it would be fair to put their corresponding profile links as published on their website.

Maybe this amount is intended for private investors not from the public sale. Because that amount is high already for a regular crypto investor.
Are they joking? Are these features of investing in a private round or in STO sales? This is a bit overpriced.
qkafbog

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:29:25 AM

https://i.ibb.co/9Z3JspN/Screen-Shot-2019-10-24-at-5-47-30-PM.png

Are they joking? Are these features of investing in a private round or in STO sales? This is a bit overpriced.
It seems to me that this is some kind of mistake.  this amount cannot be minimal regardless of the stage of sales
bakko_sir

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 08:35:52 AM

Is your project STO + mining (in the future)?  as you say, "direct excess energy to computing to get our token"
LynnPlumbing

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 09:23:40 AM

It seems to me that this is some kind of mistake.  this amount cannot be minimal regardless of the stage of sales
why so?  for large investors this is not a big amount.  it's like $ 100 to you
kenvar

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:04:49 AM

why so?  for large investors this is not a big amount.  it's like $ 100 to you
I think that this forum is not for millionaires, for most it is quite a large sum. If this is not a mistake, then such a large minimum investment they should be discussing in another community.
Gholbitius

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:53:19 AM

Bad mistake. Admins needs to change this or it smells like scam.
estany

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:23:45 PM

Hardcap have them rather big, and soft cap at all not is specified. The team has set itself big plans, but the minimum investment in $10K is clearly too much.
bakko_sir

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 06:47:51 PM

As I understand it, To receive  coins, do not need special knowledge and skills us just need to buy a smart ledger?
You can of course also buy tokens Smiley
Or wait for the launch of the platform and receive them from excess energy.
Jeansbit65

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:47:03 PM

Maybe I don’t understand the cryptocurrency world very well, but I understand quite well the use of alternative energy sources in practice, in particular, the conversion of solar energy into heat or electricity. So, I would like to ask why this project  needs blockchain technology, if the owners of oil corporations do not allow alternative sources to develop without blockchain technology, and scientists who are engaged in new discoveries of perpetual motion machines  were killed?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: