Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i trust new IEO on the new exchange?  (Read 2514 times)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:51:29 PM

can anyone invest in new IEO listing in new exchange or it will be risk, i think if the price is low, it have the chance to increase, o what is the experts opinion?
Some of the best IEO in my opinion are in Binance and Huobi. about the new exchange and making IEO, I'm not really sure. most new exchanges currently do not have strong investor support. and their IEO is from a small project. I think it will only make a loss for someone who bought IEO in a new exchange.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:02:39 PM

can anyone invest in new IEO listing in new exchange or it will be risk, i think if the price is low, it have the chance to increase, o what is the experts opinion?
Some of the best IEO in my opinion are in Binance and Huobi. about the new exchange and making IEO, I'm not really sure. most new exchanges currently do not have strong investor support. and their IEO is from a small project. I think it will only make a loss for someone who bought IEO in a new exchange.
not only for new exchanges. even for exchanges that already have a fairly large trade at this time also not many investors believe. they promote projects that are not necessarily ready to be on the market even after the completion of the sale of IEO, some have fled making the project statement fail.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:15:08 PM

Don't do that if you don't know the exchanger's reputation.
better follow IEO on exchangers who have good reputations such as binance exchangers.

Some exchanges has the fee for IEO registration to the exchange which is really bad for the project and the investors, but good exchange like binance is different, they have qualified the projects that want to list on their exchange before they accepted and held an IEO. So be careful from some mock projects which paying some exchange to list their project into IEO on some paid exchanges.
You can actually trust IEO until now, but in the condition of the market, I dont think you can earn with this state because it actually dumping but it is recovering, not so good just like before. I think we should wait until the market recovers again, and that is the perfect time to invest in any particular IEO that you want as long as you are choosing or picking a good one. At a time like this, every IEO that are being listed maybe not in good condition also, we should wait for that to happen. It is depending on a platform if they have a solid platform that makes investors proud maybe they can be successful.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:24:42 PM

I think it's trustworthy but the best IEO on exchanges are from binance for me. If you'll be looking at IEO that was conducted on binance, all of them were sold out and most are sold out within JUST MINUTES. What's more trustworthy, IEO from new exchange or from binance. The downside of this is IEO from binance are so fast, that you might not be able to buy any.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: