Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:57:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience with CardedStore & BTC-Asia  (Read 140 times)
MaxPezzali (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:25:16 AM

Hi Guys, I am new in this forum I would like to congratulate administrators and users because the site is well done and it seems that the user connected to it is very kind, helpful and correct. I wrote this post to share my experience with you. I introduce myself, I am passionate about the world of computer science, I follow this world at 360 degrees since I was little growing up I have enriched my knowledge and my baggage, for a few days I decided to enter the world of the Dark Web putting myself in the game to find new knowledge . Often in life I have learned at my own expense that it is often wrong, because you are not born learned, in fact this has happened to me recently. Since I started browsing deep and HiddenWiki, out of passion and conscious of knowing the risks, I made a mistake by relying on the first one that happens. Let me explain better, I took the first link to the first Hidden Wiki happened on google I got to know shops of my interest among Cui CardedStore, I was interested in its products and making me duped by a person who apparently seemed available, professional and well informed. I believed in him and in what he told me also because he seemed well studied and easy to believe, having said that I communicated with him and after coming to an agreement and having purchased bitcoins on LocalBitcoin I make a payment to him through a Escorow service recommended by him that apparently seemed to work, BTC-Asia. Hence the story is completely overturned because the site has been abandoned for some time and he seems to have disappeared practically even if he continues to answer me vaguely saying to wait. I sign up here with the intent to learn more about this world from people who know it and without any interest, to better understand how the Deep Web machine works, which are the links you can rely on, including this HiddenWiki which is not yet I understand if it's an urban legend or the official one really exists. I have learned the hard way that, as on the internet, people scam all right if you scam, you who have more experience could help me to understand if all this really exists or the deep and only a fake book that only hides a gruesome reality behind who cheat just? By now I think that for my bitcoins nothing can be done but anyway I give it a try, according to you it is possible to have them back there is a method to make them pay to these people?
I thank you in advance for every answer and for the time spent reading this poem :"). Thank you very much. I wish everyone a good day.
STFU!

Activity: 147
Merit: 102

"Sometimes u Need to Stop,But Doesn't Mean u Quit"

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:32:12 PM

welcome to the Club! and thank you for sharing.
 anyways, lot of peoples gathering here from regular user,black-hat,white-hat,if there is any deep web talking there should be further more in the deep web forum. and I am just a regular user Grin

if there is no further information about the fraudster ,tracking down kind of this shit are imposible and but there also always a way which is hiring someone professional that had a good reputation and trusted! just leave your contact in this forum hopefully maybe someone in here will answer your question.

sorisltd

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:23:05 AM

Hi Guys, I am new in this forum I would like to congratulate administrators and users because the site is well done and it seems that the user connected to it is very kind, helpful and correct. I wrote this post to share my experience with you. I introduce myself, I am passionate about the world of computer science, I follow this world at 360 degrees since I was little growing up I have enriched my knowledge and my baggage, for a few days I decided to enter the world of the Dark Web putting myself in the game to find new knowledge . Often in life I have learned at my own expense that it is often wrong, because you are not born learned, in fact this has happened to me recently. Since I started browsing deep and HiddenWiki, out of passion and conscious of knowing the risks, I made a mistake by relying on the first one that happens. Let me explain better, I took the first link to the first Hidden Wiki happened on google I got to know shops of my interest among Cui CardedStore, I was interested in its products and making me duped by a person who apparently seemed available, professional and well informed. I believed in him and in what he told me also because he seemed well studied and easy to believe, having said that I communicated with him and after coming to an agreement and having purchased bitcoins on LocalBitcoin I make a payment to him through a Escorow service recommended by him that apparently seemed to work, BTC-Asia. Hence the story is completely overturned because the site has been abandoned for some time and he seems to have disappeared practically even if he continues to answer me vaguely saying to wait. I sign up here with the intent to learn more about this world from people who know it and without any interest, to better understand how the Deep Web machine works, which are the links you can rely on, including this HiddenWiki which is not yet I understand if it's an urban legend or the official one really exists. I have learned the hard way that, as on the internet, people scam all right if you scam, you who have more experience could help me to understand if all this really exists or the deep and only a fake book that only hides a gruesome reality behind who cheat just? By now I think that for my bitcoins nothing can be done but anyway I give it a try, according to you it is possible to have them back there is a method to make them pay to these people?
I thank you in advance for every answer and for the time spent reading this poem :"). Thank you very much. I wish everyone a good day.

Hi, just interested if you've got the goods from CardedStore? I would like to buy something as well and was looking for positive/negative experiences with that seller. Would you recommend? Thanks for sharing info!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: