Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BEX500 - 100% free bonus, margin trading platform, with high liquidity, 200x lev  (Read 138 times)
mpinguen9924 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:30:34 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2019, 12:32:20 PM by mpinguen9924

BEX500 - 100% free bonus, margin trading platform, with high liquidity, 200x leverage top

BEX500 provides leveraged trading on cryptocurrency including BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP. You can also trade forex and commodity with your crypto assets.

What’s more, to celebrate its 24H trading volume at a new high, BEX500 exchange launches a whapping 1000 BTC giveaway starting in September. Deposit 1 BTC, it will be 2 BTC in your account with 1.2 credited immediately!

1. Trade with Leverage up to 200x
------------------------------------------
Rather than simply buying or selling bitcoin for fiat money and betting on its price going up, leveraged trading provides a simple way for traders to enter either a long or a short position and make a profit by correctly predicting that a cryptocurrency will rise or drop in price.
When trading with 100x leverage, you can reach 100% profit when BTC price moves only by 1% in the right direction.

2. Profit both in up & down market
-------------------------------------------
With BEX500, you can benefit in both bear and bull market. If you expect BTC prices to depreciate, you can put a short order with 100x leverage by default. 2000% profit margin can be achieved if the prices go down by 20%.

3. 1000 BTC giveaway
---------------------------
To celebrate its 24H trading volume at a new high, BEX500 exchange launches a whapping 1000 BTC giveaway starting in September. Deposit 1 BTC, it will be 2 BTC in your account with 1.2 credited immediately!
Click here, fill out the form, and contact our customer services, enjoy free bonus right away.

4. Other Benefits
--------------------
√ No KYC required, complete registration within 30 seconds
√ Feasible but advanced trading interface
√ No longer need to select “Buy Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Limit, Sell Stop”, BEX500 automatically recognizes the order
√ Tight spread and little slippage
√ Simplified “Stop Loss” and “Take Profit”
√ MT5 available for professional traders

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adathompson2010

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:01:03 PM

i submitted application, now what?
waiting for approval?
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:11:03 PM

x100 leverage is very insane and unlawful. And you are proposing x200 leverage. So if BTC price moves 10$ then the user will be liquidated? I wonder if you will get a license to operate
with that such kind of risk factor that you will offer your customer. I believe that x25 must be the maximum and for me, It is too much.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
mpinguen9924 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:28:31 PM

x100 leverage is very insane and unlawful. And you are proposing x200 leverage. So if BTC price moves 10$ then the user will be liquidated? I wonder if you will get a license to operate
with that such kind of risk factor that you will offer your customer. I believe that x25 must be the maximum and for me, It is too much.

I agree, but you are not forced to use that leverage, it is only an option by maximum, you can control your own leverage, either 25x, or 5x. your call.
mpinguen9924 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:36:59 PM

i submitted application, now what?
waiting for approval?

Maybe you need to contact the official website customer service.
TGD

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:29:47 PM

I agree, but you are not forced to use that leverage, it is only an option by maximum, you can control your own leverage, either 25x, or 5x. your call.

This is an issue on Bitmex too. Even though you are not forcing user to do x200 leverage but still they will be tempted to use it since it is available option and it is your main attraction in your leverage trading site. In case I might drop by on your website. Is there any unique feature for your leverage trading except for crazy x200 leverage just like on bybit?

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
mpinguen9924 (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 02:36:27 AM

This is an issue on Bitmex too. Even though you are not forcing user to do x200 leverage but still they will be tempted to use it since it is available option and it is your main attraction in your leverage trading site. In case I might drop by on your website. Is there any unique feature for your leverage trading except for crazy x200 leverage just like on bybit?

1. x200 is only for double contract (which take-profit when your margin is doubled and stop-loss when margin is losed), for others, is x100, or x50
2. I found in BEX500, there is 2 settlement currency, you can choose USDT in bear market, your deposit of BTC will be converted to USDT. it can be helpful in BTC depreciation
3. I tried simulated trading in their perpetual contract (x100), a more user-friendly interface than bybit. it can automatically recognize your "buy limit" or "buy stop" order, I tried primexbt before, which is quite compliated
TGD

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:50:06 AM

To celebrate its 24H trading volume at a new high, BEX500 exchange launches a whapping 1000 BTC giveaway starting in September. Deposit 1 BTC, it will be 2 BTC in your account with 1.2 credited immediately!
Click here, fill out the form, and contact our customer services, enjoy free bonus right away.

This kind offer is sketchy. If ever I deposit 1BTC, What is the condition to withdraw the bonus 1BTC? You are offer is too good to be true. And can you state here how many user already trading in your
leverage exchange? It's very hard to trust your site honestly speaking. I can't see any legal about your company and where is your headquarters. Even the team member itself,there is no LinkedIn connected to there profile.

mpinguen9924 (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:42:33 AM

This kind offer is sketchy. If ever I deposit 1BTC, What is the condition to withdraw the bonus 1BTC? You are offer is too good to be true. And can you state here how many user already trading in your
leverage exchange? It's very hard to trust your site honestly speaking. I can't see any legal about your company and where is your headquarters. Even the team member itself,there is no LinkedIn connected to there profile.

Feel free to examine if the detailed offer & if it is too good to be true, and the headquarter, and may issue your complaints to the company after actually using the services. I did deposit 1btc and got 1.2 btc immediately that is why I posted.
I just do not think it is fair to issue groundless accusations. but if you are internal staff from other exchanges, then it makes sense.
You can stick to your 25x leveraged top exchange who never offers any "sketchy" bonus plan
TGD

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 07:19:45 AM

Feel free to examine if the detailed offer & if it is too good to be true, and the headquarter, and may issue your complaints to the company after actually using the services. I did deposit 1btc and got 1.2 btc immediately that is why I posted.
I just do not think it is fair to issue groundless accusations. but if you are internal staff from other exchanges, then it makes sense.
You can stick to your 25x leveraged top exchange who never offers any "sketchy" bonus plan

Don't misunderstand my statement. And I'm not part of any exchange. I'm just a normal leverage trader in kraken and kucoin. I'm just concerned about your exchange offer since this the first time I heard that kind of bonus on leverage trading exchange that's why I'm keen to know the requirements on how to withdraw the bonus as well as exchange credential to guarantee safety of my deposit. Honestly speaking, did you try already to withdraw your funds including the 0.2BTC bonus?

And also FYI, I'm happy to stick my x25 leveraged exchange as long as it is safe.  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: