Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lowest Deposit/Withdrawal Fee Exchange?  (Read 459 times)
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 07:37:59 AM

As binance is by far the best exchange with liquidity without a doubt
It has no deposit fee for btc

But withdrawing is 0.0005 btc which is kinda big there

Any other exchange with low Deposit/withdrawal fee that you can suggest?
bitforex, but if there is an exchange that is free of fees surely it will be more interesting. but in my opinion it's not there, because of that fee the exchanger can survive.

A large exchange can offer a fee free withdrawal for some time but that would be covered by the exchanges profit.
I really wonder how can shapeshift has such a low fee as 0.00015 BTC along with low trading fees. I'd recommend shapeshift to anyone going through one to next crypto and is not looking for long quick trades.

I just heard shapeshift exchange is it safe? because I see shapeshift there is no list on Coinmarketcap, for fear it's not a popular exchange even with low costs.
Its an anonymous exchange,but for using it you need to do KYC now.

Its completely legit but the prices will not be best like the other centralized exchange,it was created for anonymity while trading but now it has no reason to be used.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:19:14 PM

I prefer withdrawing ethereum from exchanges because ilthe fee is generally lower and withdrawals are faster, one exchange with the lowest fee is Mercatox, no deposit fee and just 0.002ETH withdrawal fee, another exchange with a similar fee is gate dot io which charges just about 0.003 ETH withdrawal fee as well.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 09:25:40 PM

Seriously you want to withdraw btc directly? TBH, I never do that. I only convert my btc my btc to another alt like : ETC or USDT.  That become more cheaper than using BTC.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:49:29 PM

Edit:
A great site by Landak - https://withdrawalfees.com/coins/bitcoin
A great thread by Javi Too - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2991183.0

thanks for edited link on your post mate
just know if there is an exchange without withdrawal fee on bitcoin
anyway the first link give me a good informations about withdrawal fee on eth  Wink
https://withdrawalfees.com/coins/ethereum
regards
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 03:00:39 AM

You can see this thread Exchange with lowest BTC withdrawal Fee?.
it should not be far off and I have checked Bitfinex should be the lowest at 0.0004BTC as its withdrawal fee.

Wow thanks for the thread
Didn't really know that there's a thread that has this info as i mainly only read from people's comment

Thanks alot with the info
The reason why i am asking is because i actually thinking on if i were to deposit 0.001 btc to binance and trade, but the withdrawal of 0.0005 btc really kills imo
if you think that the withdrawal fee for bitcoin is quite expensive, why not try an alternative method. exchange with coins that have low fees like doge or others. maybe it can help.

but actually the fee for bitcoin is quite standard now between 0.001-0.0005btc. and I don't think there's anything cheaper than this.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 03:38:27 AM

You can see this thread Exchange with lowest BTC withdrawal Fee?.
it should not be far off and I have checked Bitfinex should be the lowest at 0.0004BTC as its withdrawal fee.

Wow thanks for the thread
Didn't really know that there's a thread that has this info as i mainly only read from people's comment

Thanks alot with the info
The reason why i am asking is because i actually thinking on if i were to deposit 0.001 btc to binance and trade, but the withdrawal of 0.0005 btc really kills imo
if you think that the withdrawal fee for bitcoin is quite expensive, why not try an alternative method. exchange with coins that have low fees like doge or others. maybe it can help.

but actually the fee for bitcoin is quite standard now between 0.001-0.0005btc. and I don't think there's anything cheaper than this.
if we want to withdraw and convert it into fiat, using alternate coin give cheaper fee .meanwhile if still keep in bitcoin dont use altcoin or we will charged double when convert it into bitcoin again.any exchanges have almost same fee amount.i am never complain it as long as transaction could done fastly.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 10:02:20 PM

I've recently tried yoibt exchange,. Before, I am having a confusion about their user interface, once I've tried it. I see the transaction fee varies from coin or crypto. There are coins that requires more trans fee compared to others. But yobit compared to some top exchange is quite performing very well at this time. I see, there is a potential that listing coins there is profitable.

Most exchanges do that. This is why it is strategic to choose which coins to withdraw in. It someone times "forces" me into "investing" (buying) another coin just so I do not have to pay high withdraw.
Normally the major altcoins, I do not mind keeping them anyway so it suites me. Consider what I have done and begin a new investment in some alts. A good idea is to try buy some of the quieter alts with lower trade. I am not saying buy shitcoin but just one that has a low cap. If you have enough money not to worry an about the cap then you probably wouldn't be worrying about the withdraw fees to begin with.
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:05:15 AM

One of the exchange's I have seen with the lowest fees is Mercatox exchange, ethereum withdrawal cost just 0.003 ETH to withdraw, I don't like withdrawing BTC from exchanges because the withdrawal fee tend to be high, I prefer to do it in ETH because I can easily also convert it to fiat because Ethereum is very popular among the cryptocurrency enthusiast in my part of the world.

Binance withdrawal fees are one of the highest I have seen so far, 0.01 for ETH but I think that almost all exchanges charge the same withdrawal fee of 0.0005 BTC which is approximately $9+, way too high.

Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:18:09 AM

One of the exchange's I have seen with the lowest fees is Mercatox exchange, ethereum withdrawal cost just 0.003 ETH to withdraw, I don't like withdrawing BTC from exchanges because the withdrawal fee tend to be high, I prefer to do it in ETH because I can easily also convert it to fiat because Ethereum is very popular among the cryptocurrency enthusiast in my part of the world.

Binance withdrawal fees are one of the highest I have seen so far, 0.01 for ETH but I think that almost all exchanges charge the same withdrawal fee of 0.0005 BTC which is approximately $9+, way too high.

Yes that's the problem I mean most of the exchanges have more or less same withdrawal but we could cover bitcoin into some other altcoin which has lesser transaction fee and it's the value of bitcoin which makes the withdrawal fee look like a huge amount I mean which the Bitcoin's value is less you will not feel the same pinch which you feel while withdrawing when it's high. We cannot do much about it rather than making smart moves as you have mentioned by which is widely used nowadays by converting bitcoin into altcoin and then cashing out.

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:56:45 AM

Edit:
from some exchanges I think the lowest (no charge for withdrawals) is bitstamp and gdax, maybe you can try it now to prove it, hopefully this can help
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:01:42 PM

Yes that's the problem I mean most of the exchanges have more or less same withdrawal but we could cover bitcoin into some other altcoin which has lesser transaction fee and it's the value of bitcoin which makes the withdrawal fee look like a huge amount I mean which the Bitcoin's value is less you will not feel the same pinch which you feel while withdrawing when it's high. We cannot do much about it rather than making smart moves as you have mentioned by which is widely used nowadays by converting bitcoin into altcoin and then cashing out.
Cashing out in altcoins just because the withdrawal fee of bitcoin is high? Don't forget about the trading fee which also will get added up at the end of cashing out and for someone who wanted to cashout in fiat then they have to go with bitcoin for finding the better offers.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:46:16 PM

Edit:
I think 0.0005k satoshi bitcoin withdrawal fee is not that big, most of withdrawal fees of other exchange is 0.00100k satoshi and that's 100% percent more high compare on Binance. it means that Binance is much cheaper comparing to others exchange in the market, aside from healthy and competitive volume also you can choose a wide listing of tokens and coins to trade, In my opinion i don't think there's another exchange that offering much lowers than 0.0005K satoshi Bitcoin withdrawal fee except Binance.
coiningz

Activity: 185
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:10:27 PM

Actually fees is not the main point. Features and security are important too
comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 01:17:38 PM

This is normal for many exchanges, but generally acceptable when dealing with large exchanges, it is possible that withdrawal fees are available to maintain the operation of the exchange and trading fees are also a thing of interest. But the important thing is to ensure the safety and reputation for users first.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:15:55 PM

I have never stumbled upon any crazily high withdrawal fees when dealing with tier 1 or tier 2 exchanges, but people should definitely be careful when depositing their funds to those tinny unknown exchanges as they tend to implement huge withdrawal fees just to make some money as they lack the actual user-base and trading volume.
ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 04:39:41 PM

BTC 0.0005 withdrawal fee in my opinion is standard and the same as some other exchanges. So it won't be a problem for me. If you want to get a cheap fee, you can use Altcoin like DOGE or XLM, because the cost is very little and faster. XLM withdrawal fee in binance is only 0.01 XLM, very cheap.
https://www.binance.com/en/fee/schedule

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:42:46 PM

BTC 0.0005 withdrawal fee in my opinion is standard and the same as some other exchanges. So it won't be a problem for me. If you want to get a cheap fee, you can use Altcoin like DOGE or XLM, because the cost is very little and faster. XLM withdrawal fee in binance is only 0.01 XLM, very cheap.
https://www.binance.com/en/fee/schedule
Why is the fee for withdrawing btc on the exchange not determined based on btc prices? even though it is only 0.0005 BTC, but if the price of BTC is equal to $100k, it is very large when converted to Fiat. Although this can be tricked by withdrawing using altcoin, but if the amount of withdrawals is very large this does not mean anything  Undecided

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 08:21:36 PM

---
Edit:
The link above is very helpful for comparing transaction fees from various exchanges.
Well, what do we expect from a transaction? security, speed, and convenience right? then what's wrong with a fee that has been determined exchange if it can guarantee what we want, right? It doesn't matter, it's not too big either. It's useless if it's free if it's not safe, the transaction isn't fast, and various other complaints. So, the decision is yours, if I prefer safe and comfortable, the fee is not a problem.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:57:22 PM

Edit:
In all exchange Bitcoin withdraw fee always high than others coin. For lowest fee, I'm using kucoin and Binance to direct withdraw BTC. Recently my BTC withdraw cost is almost 0.40-45 cents. First I do exchange to top coin then withdraw to my wallet, where I can use swap option to Bitcoin. Now I don't follow this charts.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:46:40 PM

Edit:

I recommend poloniex in term of withdrawal is same price from binance is fair to the users and even buy and sell coins is also a low cost transaction fee. The best things why I recommend this excahnge it because with have  strong security and reputation.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: