Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I’m currently using OKEx is there any advice on using the site?  (Read 131 times)
buckTheSystemHARD (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:36:33 PM

So I am currently using this site called OKEx since a friend told me that I could use it for trading crypto. So far the site seems rather mundane, is there anything else to it?
LyfeChainner

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:41:03 PM

You can use the site on mobile and track Crypto wherever there is Internet.
buckTheSystemHARD (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:45:01 PM

I know that already. Is there any other applications to this service I can use?
Crypto_SuggestionsXX

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:08:01 PM

I see on the website itself you can trade more than 100 types of tokens if you are that type of guy.
BitconerXX

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:11:07 PM

Yeah, I agree with you on that the site looks rather mundane. I would choose other places.
 Cheesy
UntitledGoos3eMiner

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:14:47 PM

I don’t think so. There are other applications on the site that I find rather useful.

You can check trading of cryptocurrency live and  you can zoom in on the charts to see check the rise and fall of the cryptocurrency you are following
Thinking-Crypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:17:40 PM

you can, you can also trade your cryptocurrency into real cash, but there are some restrictions on some countries so you need to check with the website first.
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:35:35 PM

So I am currently using this site called OKEx since a friend told me that I could use it for trading crypto. So far the site seems rather mundane, is there anything else to it?

During invested money in bitcoin and altcoin I never use OKEx exchange so far, I am still newbie with OKEx exchange. i don't know how to trade or deposit with OKEx exchange, have pass KYC before make investing and trading on OKEx exchange or not.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1344
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:54:42 PM

During invested money in bitcoin and altcoin I never use OKEx exchange so far, I am still newbie with OKEx exchange. i don't know how to trade or deposit with OKEx exchange, have pass KYC before make investing and trading on OKEx exchange or not.
I don't think OKEx is difficult to operate, the site is not dull as OP stated otherwise,  it's just like other  normal centralized exchange

To OP question, my advice for you is to not put all your investment in one exchange because they are susceptible to hacking

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:05:02 PM

Well, of course  Okex is one of a good exchange, no doubt about that, they are also competitive in terms of trading volume and they do have a lot of airdrops and events too just like Binance. Okex is good, but I still prefer Binance, as Binance is user friendly and their UI is very good compare to OKex.

erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:23:21 PM

I use this market if you want to sell toke / altcoin results from airdrop and bounty because there is quite a complete list of altcoin / coins that can be traded, therefore the okex market is my favorite market besides binance, coinsuper and coinbene.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: