Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Talleo (TLO) CryptoNight Turtle Variant 2  (Read 1926 times)
mtl1979 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2020, 10:11:10 AM

I have added API documentation of Talleo to https://wiki.talleo.org/. It contains all the supported API methods inherited from Bytecoin 2 and new API methods and parameters added after the initial fork.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mtl1979 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2020, 05:43:29 PM

Talleo has been added to coinpaprika: https://coinpaprika.com/coin/tlo-talleo/
bluspirit

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 09:43:24 PM

Since a few days I can't log in anymore to the web wallet because I do not receive the email with auth code.  Sad
mtl1979 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 01:10:08 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2020, 02:04:12 PM by mtl1979

If you send an e-mail to postmaster@raasu.org, I can check the logs of mail server for any errors. Sending mail to dev@talleo.org will fail if the mail daemon has been shutdown due to package upgrade.
bluspirit

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 06:08:52 PM

Now works. Thanks
mtl1979 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 07:11:52 AM

We changed from sendmail to postfix, because sendmail did reset config every time Ubuntu released a newer version... There is similar problem with postfix that systemd doesn't always restart postfix after upgrade... I did re-enable both postfix and spamassassin startup scripts in systemd.
bluspirit

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 05:39:09 PM

Ok, it is always advisable to check logs or do some tests after system updates.  Wink
emwiz

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 05:23:51 PM

Hi I just posted about listing on a new exchange and the owner of this coin removed me from discord.
The exchange which i recommenced, listed most of the coins free and most of them are pico algo.
Not sure what’s wrong with the discord channel owner
Why you running the communtity if we can’t even recommend listing on a free exchange
NewMike79

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 12:10:30 AM

Yes, this Mika man is very grumpy and does not listen to the community, he is also the typical blind CEO who will do everything possible not to move his company forward.

He deletes your account or accounts of people who give simple suggestions and deletes them meaninglessly thinking that everyone is a scammer and on the other hand asks for donations from the community (now he's asking for TRX) which is very incongruous and even more so if there was a premine of millions of TLO, which makes me think that he's actually the scammer.

I saw your message and it's legitimate and it's a shame Mika does that kind of thing, you better stay away from this "project".
mtl1979 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 04:19:51 AM

Hi I just posted about listing on a new exchange and the owner of this coin removed me from discord.
The exchange which i recommenced, listed most of the coins free and most of them are pico algo.
Why you running the communtity if we can’t even recommend listing on a free exchange

Anyone can recommend exchanges that are not known to be scams... Out of every 10 exchanges, there is usually 9 likely shady ones. We use ScamAdviser to check if the exchange has negative reviews or any other warning signs. A lot of people try to recommend same exchanges over and over, even though I have already said that the exchange is known to have issues. If the exchange is relatively new (less than a year old), it makes sense to wait until the exchange is older to see if there will be any negative reviews.

Crex24 is one of the shady exchanges that has been suggested by many users. It is known to list coins that are worth so little that nobody wants to buy them and the exchange rate is a lot less than 1 satoshi. Crex24 is currently listing coins that win week long voting, but the votes have to be bought using small list of cryptocurrencies. They also give some free votes to active users. Most of the "coins" they have so far added for voting are ERC20 tokens that already have been listed on other exchanges and are listed on CoinMarketCap.

What comes to using premine for exchange listings, we will use the premine when value of TLO is high enough to cover exchange listings... Currently TLO is not worth enough so that full premine would cover listing fee for even small exchange.

For C-PatEx, I did pay half of the listing fee from my own personal funds and the other half was paid by one of the community members.

I remove or ban users from Discord, who insist our judgement of if some exchange is shady or not is unjustified. Ban will last unspecified time, but is never permanent. Anyone who gets removed, but not banned, is free to rejoin the server, but can get banned if tries to suggest more shady exchanges.

I don't remove users from Discord or Telegram just for fun, it's to avoid people flooding the server with comments that have no value to other users.
emwiz

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 03:34:56 AM

Anyone can recommend exchanges that are not known to be scams... Out of every 10 exchanges, there is usually 9 likely shady ones. We use ScamAdviser to check if the exchange has negative reviews or any other warning signs. A lot of people try to recommend same exchanges over and over, even though I have already said that the exchange is known to have issues. If the exchange is relatively new (less than a year old), it makes sense to wait until the exchange is older to see if there will be any negative reviews.

Crex24 is one of the shady exchanges that has been suggested by many users. It is known to list coins that are worth so little that nobody wants to buy them and the exchange rate is a lot less than 1 satoshi. Crex24 is currently listing coins that win week long voting, but the votes have to be bought using small list of cryptocurrencies. They also give some free votes to active users. Most of the "coins" they have so far added for voting are ERC20 tokens that already have been listed on other exchanges and are listed on CoinMarketCap.

What comes to using premine for exchange listings, we will use the premine when value of TLO is high enough to cover exchange listings... Currently TLO is not worth enough so that full premine would cover listing fee for even small exchange.

For C-PatEx, I did pay half of the listing fee from my own personal funds and the other half was paid by one of the community members.

I remove or ban users from Discord, who insist our judgement of if some exchange is shady or not is unjustified. Ban will last unspecified time, but is never permanent. Anyone who gets removed, but not banned, is free to rejoin the server, but can get banned if tries to suggest more shady exchanges.

I don't remove users from Discord or Telegram just for fun, it's to avoid people flooding the server with comments that have no value to other users.

I never spoke about crex, it was kuangex. This exchange doesn’t have any listing fee and have volume and withdrawal is also instant.
mtl1979 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 07:08:26 PM

I never spoke about crex, it was kuangex. This exchange doesn’t have any listing fee and have volume and withdrawal is also instant.

KuangEx claims to be headquartered in Ireland, but the origin of the exchange is obviously in Hong Kong (Kuang as a word is of Chinese origin) ... The terms of use also include geographical errors, like New South Wales being in United Kingdom, even though it is in Australia.

So called Section 230 (of Communications Decency Act) protects social media sites and chatroom administrators from liability from third-party content, but we are required to warn our users about sites that contain obvious errors or warning signs about potential dangers.

As Talleo is Finnish company, we are also required to follow Finnish (and indirectly EU legislation) which is stricter than US legislation. There is no equivalent of Section 230 in Finnish legislation, and as such we are required to remove and limit any content that is written by person who is unaware of possible consequences of his or her writing. In Finnish law the fact that user is unaware of the contents of the law is no valid excuse to break the law.
NewMike79

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 08:59:12 PM

This has to be one of the worst projects in the history of cryptocurrencies (the lead developer will be known only for this), without exchanges, without news (good news not useless news aka forum), without marketing, but above all with a rude person without common sense. For those who invested, it was a loss from the start.  Roll Eyes
mtl1979 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2020, 08:50:16 PM

This has to be one of the worst projects in the history of cryptocurrencies (the lead developer will be known only for this), without exchanges, without news (good news not useless news aka forum), without marketing, but above all with a rude person without common sense. For those who invested, it was a loss from the start.  Roll Eyes

Everyone is entitled to own opinion, but opinions are not same thing as facts... If you think we didn't market Talleo, then you were just not in our target audience... Without any marketing there would not be two other projects that have reused parts of Talleo code.

I have every right to be rude if it is to protect the community from single person with disruptive attitude or behavior... There is still people on official Talleo Discord and Telegram chats that think I'm polite towards people who have earned my respect.

Claiming that Talleo has no exchanges is just without any base, as Talleo is listed on one exchange and is in consideration for listing on two other exchanges. Because exchanges demand that coin teams don't announce anything before the exchange makes their own announcement, I can't tell any specifics that have not been already mentioned on official Discord and Telegram chats.
NewMike79

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 09:50:11 PM

As Talleo is Finnish company, we are also required to follow Finnish (and indirectly EU legislation) which is stricter than US legislation.

You really think you are running a real company !!!! This is so funny OMG lol

This has to be one of the worst projects in the history of cryptocurrencies (the lead developer will be known only for this), without exchanges, without news (good news not useless news aka forum), without marketing, but above all with a rude person without common sense. For those who invested, it was a loss from the start.  Roll Eyes

I have every right to be rude if it is to protect the community from single person with disruptive attitude or behavior...

And you think you have a community !!!! It's getting funnier lol Yeah right, your community of three people?  Grin

This is a scam project, even the site shows that with a rating of 45  Roll Eyes

Be careful with this scam, the developer is only looking for you to buy sh*coins, it's a typical sell and run scam, prove otherwise.

Best of all, you can't delete these comments Wink
mtl1979 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2020, 04:47:48 PM

As Talleo is Finnish company, we are also required to follow Finnish (and indirectly EU legislation) which is stricter than US legislation.

This has to be one of the worst projects in the history of cryptocurrencies (the lead developer will be known only for this), without exchanges, without news (good news not useless news aka forum), without marketing, but above all with a rude person without common sense. For those who invested, it was a loss from the start.  Roll Eyes

I have every right to be rude if it is to protect the community from single person with disruptive attitude or behavior...

And you think you have a community !!!! It's getting funnier lol Yeah right, your community of three people?  Grin

Be careful with this scam, the developer is only looking for you to buy sh*coins, it's a typical sell and run scam, prove otherwise.

Our Discord server has 86 users, out of which 4 are definitely bots.

As for being "sell and run", I'm still around unlike the two previous team leaders... In return, you can try to prove you're not just a troll... Your account has quite low number of posts here on Bitcoin forum.

Even if I can't delete your comments, I can still report them to moderators or keep them for amusement purposes.
NewMike79

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 09:16:35 PM

Our Discord server has 86 users, out of which 4 are definitely bots.

As for being "sell and run", I'm still around unlike the two previous team leaders... In return, you can try to prove you're not just a troll... Your account has quite low number of posts here on Bitcoin forum.

Even if I can't delete your comments, I can still report them to moderators or keep them for amusement purposes.

Yes go to your mom..., EVEN your site rating says "POSSIBLE SCAM" so prove otherwise.

Your account TOO has quite low number of posts here on Bitcoin forum soooo..... Mr. Legend, if I'm a troll then you are a scammer.

mtl1979 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 07:54:45 PM

Yes go to your mom..., EVEN your site rating says "POSSIBLE SCAM" so prove otherwise.

Your account TOO has quite low number of posts here on Bitcoin forum soooo..... Mr. Legend, if I'm a troll then you are a scammer.

I don't need to go to my mom, she comes to me... "Possible Scam" doesn't mean definite scam... ScamAdviser writes in the reasons that Talleo doesn't have any reviews on known sites and that reduces the rating.  They reduced the rating by 10 points because of some negative comments on social media, but that happens to a lot of legit cryptocurrency projects, because some community members mistakenly think they can overrule decisions made by development team or take over the administration of the cryptocurrency. If they want to make a better cryptocurrency, they should fork the codebase and make up own name for the currency. That's how open-source development should work.

I still have about 15 times the number of posts and comments than you... More people like you try to discredit me, better my activity level goes...

The reason why I don't have huge number of posts here in Bitcoin Forum is because I focus on what is important and that is making the code for Talleo better by adding new features and fixing issues inherited from code we have forked from. I leave most of the marketing to the community as that means we get unbiased reviews of the code and overall quality instead of worthless empty words that most marketing companies like to use but have nothing whatsoever to do with what Talleo is, and are unintelligible to common people... That is also why we don't have long list of features in our roadmap... We add features we can actually implement, then take whatever time we need to perfect them based on community feedback.

Our first team leader could write code, but he did take shortcuts and didn't actually make sure the code worked and was legal in regards to copyrights. He was sued for DMCA violation, but the project itself was saved due to me contacting GitHub and representative of the copyright holder and promising that any errors will be fixed as soon as GitHub re-enabled our repositories. This is the same team leader that attempted exit scam by selling most of the coins he did hold, but rest of the team did take over maintaining the code and seed nodes.

The previous team leader (number 2 out of 3) had background in marketing, but he knew next to nothing about coding, so he made bad decisions about what direction the coin development should go for... He ended up switching to code base that was too hard to work with and ended up wasting several months of valuable time. Rest of the team did stay on the current code base and rebranded it as Talleo. Most of the community did switch to Talleo and will continue supporting it no matter how many exchanges we are listed on...

I have background in chemistry, psychology and business administration. My mother has degree in law. I might not have background in professional programming, but as a hobby I have gathered over 35 years experience. I'm still learning a lot of things, but at least I can write software that does what it is supposed to do.
her1987

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 02:14:43 AM

I am accompanying Talleo in 2020, on October 22, 2020, it made another year of Talleo on the market and being traded on C-Patex as promised. Today in the exchange there are pairs with bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and dogecoin   Wink BTC

Tomorrow they will regret not having traded or mined Talleo. I'm accumulating more and more coins. Let's Go  Grin

mtl1979 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2021, 08:43:48 AM

There will be mandatory update around April 1st, 2021 to update list of seed nodes. We moved one of the seed nodes to better data center and hosting provider. The current seed nodes, as of March 4th 2021, are located in Hetzner data centers in Tuusula, Finland and Falkenstein, Germany.

During the server upgrades we also moved the official pool to more powerful server. This resulted in IP address of the mining pool to change. New server allows us to scale up with need better as we can add up to 16 virtual cores. Currently the server is configured for 4 virtual cores.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: