Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2020?  (Read 2175 times)
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 09:34:21 AM

One reason is that more and more people are familiar with crypto and the digital world. Thanks. Cool
This could also be a possible reason, but don't think it will happen right away. But I think this is the most likely reason, Bitcoin Halving will happen in the year 2020. The price of bitcoin will surely increase as it approaches because many crypto users today believe that Bitcoin's price will rise once halving is complete. And this is also what I hope will happen.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:52:47 AM

Hy all. How are you. Bitcoin will rise to the moon in early 2020, do you know the reason? One reason is that more and more people are familiar with crypto and the digital world. Thanks. Cool
There are really a lot of predictions that bitcoin would recover it's price up to 20,000 USD again, but who knows ? Maybe it could be true and all of our bitcoin holdings would be much bigger. I also think if bitcoin would increased it's price before the end of this year 2019, it could decreased it's price again starting from the year of 2020 because a lot of people would start selling their bitcoin again, just like the same incident that happened in the year of 2017 and 2018.
The increase in bitocon is the hope of everyone involved in it, and news about an increase in bitcoin is predicted to occur in 2020, and the news has been heard from the end of 2018 where the price of bitcoin has fallen dramatically.
yes hopefully the news will really happen and bitcoin will increase gradually from the end of 2019 to reach the highest price in 2020.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:26:45 AM

Hy all. How are you. Bitcoin will rise to the moon in early 2020, do you know the reason? One reason is that more and more people are familiar with crypto and the digital world. Thanks. Cool

Most people including me say the same thing because there are too much expectations about Bitcoin halving in 2020. When the block rewards of miners will be cut by half on halving, it is expected to effect the Bitcoin price in a very positive way.
I personally also think like that. is another reason if more and more people recognize bitcoin as a trigger for the rise in bitcoin prices. in my opinion the main reason is halving, like last 2016. that was the beginning of a big price change when bitcoin completed its halving. and I hope that will happen again in 2020.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 12:26:20 PM

Interesting but please know almost all people think it’s gonna happen but sad to say having a lot of people investing in bitcoin is not the only factor that can affect the market price. Yes, a lot is now investing and interested in bitcoin but with new people entering cryptocurrency a high percentage of people doing FOMO or doing unnecessary buy and sell of coins most especially when the price is at it’s lowest. It’s good to be positive but don’t get to confident with your prediction because you might only get disappointed.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:15:34 PM

I will always hope for the best of bitcoin in 2020. Its good to be optimistic about it. However, we must also be prepared of what to come. Backup plans and solutions should be set also. In every high returns we expect, we should also expect for the risks that may occur. Hoping for the best of bitcoin in 2020.

henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 06:16:12 AM

That is no reason to me because the gap between now and early next year is not very much for us to just suddenly conclude that bitcoin will start rising because of the familiarity of people to it. When I saw this post, what I expected was to see the exact reason why you think people will get more familiar to it between now and December, or early next year.

For those who believe that bitcoin increase will be around middle of next year still has some solid facts to make, they believe that the halving off bitcoin which is meant to happen at May next year has a very great impact on the value of bitcoin, and I also have this felling that Ethereum upgrade then will make the ICO market to start coming back to light again.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:34:40 AM

Are you sure about that? Well, you have a point that people will recognize bitcoin and crypto more, that's for sure. But I don't really expect that it will rise to the moon by early 2020. We're almost at the end of 2019, and it will be hard for bitcoin to reach that point. You didn't even include any explanation how'd you think of that. Your reason is obvious though it doesn't really ensure that it'll surge the price.
In the current situation, optimism is needed that there will be a real change to bitcoin. indeed at the end of 2019 there are only a few months left but optimism will change at the end of this year and continue until 2020. This can be seen for the past few months bitcoin can quickly go down but not below $ 7K and soon crawl up again. unfortunately not yet able to break the $ 15K figure.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:46:32 AM

Next year will be moment where bitcoin back to higher price, many prediction with 2020 become bitcoin moment raise to higher price with many investor will be bitcoin investment assets, many country will adopt bitcoin as legal transaction payment and give positive price for bitcoin to raise up on higher price, now you have chance seeing bitcoin with lower price and lets invest much money in bitcoin and altcoin for your future assets.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 08:14:43 AM

I will always hope for the best of bitcoin in 2020. Its good to be optimistic about it. However, we must also be prepared of what to come. Backup plans and solutions should be set also. In every high returns we expect, we should also expect for the risks that may occur. Hoping for the best of bitcoin in 2020.
Yes I hope it too. Soon it will go to the moon again! I can see the little chances now that bitcoin in maybe Q2 or Q3 of next year will rise up again I have no doubt to it. I hope that altcoin will go as bitcoin , in that case we can see the green in our portfolio.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 08:35:21 AM

yes I agree with you with the increasing number of users and countries that adopt bitcoin and blockchian will make bitcoin prices more expensive in the future. especially in 2020 when bitcoin is halving. when halving day reward per block will be reduced by half. this reduction will have an impact on bitcoin demand and supply. many predict the price of bitcoin to rise. this is the moment we are waiting for bitcoin to go to the moon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:11:41 AM

Bitcoin halving is the most likely reason for us to see the bull run again. The bull run is what people are looking forward to as it is now based on most speculations on bitcoin's price hike. This is similar to what happened in 2017 where bitcoin prices rose dramatically resulting in more people investing in it and also being reported on televisions around the world.

AskGamblers

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 10:29:17 AM

I expect it to raise and to be more stable than it is now.

My predictions would go around $15000, mainly because more and more people are using it both as a payment method and as a safe investment, which creates more demand.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:23:33 AM

yes, more and more time, I think more people will understand bitcoin. maybe they will learn it when they know that with bitcoin can benefit. they will take advantage of the advantages of bitcoin, in terms of transactions or investments. and I am sure, the price of bitcoin will increase because the number of requests will be even greater.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:17:14 PM

One reason is that more and more people are familiar with crypto and the digital world. Thanks. Cool

Part of the reason though but I think the halving is what I'm thinking will be responsible for that. Again, since after the ATH, bitcoin has not had a good ride. Just maybe it could be the year for another high.

It's quite proven true as the miners will not accept that bitcoin will be sold in a very few amount only, in fact, there are many reason to consider when thinking about how bitcoin will be in 2020, the chinese news concerning market adoption is one of it. If China will continue to utilize bitcoin in their country, I am pretty sure US will do the same thing, as cryptocurrency is also a race where country will strive to be the top among others.
Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:47:14 PM

Every time I always hope that the price of Bitcoin can go up high, and repeat the end of 2017 last year. Hopefully the more people who know Bitcoin, the higher their interest will be to invest in Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin. Because many of them are already familiar with Bitcoin but don't want to invest, so it doesn't affect changes in the price of Bitcoin.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 02:00:23 PM

A lot of people are saying these but there are a lot of people that are not really interested in using it despite them knowing what is it. They just say things like it is amazing, that it is the future but in reality, they use it since it is profitable. There's nothing in it but profit that keeps them on using it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 02:17:17 PM

A lot of people are saying these but there are a lot of people that are not really interested in using it despite them knowing what is it. They just say things like it is amazing, that it is the future but in reality, they use it since it is profitable. There's nothing in it but profit that keeps them on using it.
Most are still here because of hope of getting more profits while investing and not for the intentions of using it in real life. I agree with your
position regarding to people who are keeps on boosting that the market grwo because of adoptions but in reality those are the people who
mostly an investor types of holders. They are looking for gains and not for the real usage of this alternative crypto currency.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 02:32:42 PM

That’s what we all hoped for, I’ve heard this a couple of times saying that bitcoin will rise to the moon by 2020 but sad to say it’s all speculation. I’m not saying it’s impossible that the price will skyrocket by 2020 but with all the manipulation going on and a lot of FOMO and also a lot of investors losing faith with bitcoin, I guess it will be a bit hard for bitcoin to rise to the moon but who knows, I just hope one big miracle will happen and the price will indeed rise to the moon, let’s just wait and see.
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 05:08:09 PM

I've also heard that bitcoin is going to the moon in early 2020, and everyone who holds bitcoin always puts their hopes up like the price of bitcoin in 2017, and what I think is the reason that can drive the price of bitcoin to peak in 2020.
Nothing is impossible in bitcoin but due to its volatility the market may act strange. We may see the price of bitcoin going to the moon for a couple of weeks but expect already a high dropping rate when that time comes. As almost everyone who holds bitcoin will going to dump it as soon as they see the new ATH of bitcoin. 2020 might be the 2017 that we are waiting for so long.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 05:09:55 PM

For me, it still depends on the price, acceptance of huge companies & establishments, legality, and to those influential people. I am also hoping that bitcoin's price will skyrocket at the end of the year or the first quarter of the year 2020. But it's difficult to predict, but most ppl saying that bitcoin is repeating its history and many TA has shown that bitcoin might hit a 22k before the year ends. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: