Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ultimate List of Exit Scams & How to Spot One  (Read 325 times)
Kunotcoin

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:34:41 PM

Exit scams have affected many people in the cryptocurrency world. In this article, we've gathered a comprehensive list of exit scams, and some tips on how to avoid becoming a victim. ❌ https://selfkey.org/the-ultimate-list-of-exit-scams-how-to-spot-one/

Did you experience being scammed in one of these?
Thanks for the article it maybe useful to anybody. Actually i was not scam by those projects from those list, but the two projects that include in the list was familiar to me it was Centra and Bitconnect. actually i was almost convince by my friend to invest in Bitconnect but it wasn't push through because of personal reason. 
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 07:32:32 AM

Exit scams have affected many people in the cryptocurrency world. In this article, we've gathered a comprehensive list of exit scams, and some tips on how to avoid becoming a victim. ❌ https://selfkey.org/the-ultimate-list-of-exit-scams-how-to-spot-one/

Did you experience being scammed in one of these?
What does it matter if I have become a victim of scam in any of those sites or not, it still should not change the fact that I have been scammed and it still would not return my money back, so why would I continue to discuss on projects that has been purely scam to me. Getting scam is virtually my mistake and what I need to become expert on now is how to exactly identify that a project would be a scam before I even put my money into it and not after they must have already scammed me first.

Many investors are so confused about project selection because virtually most methods that has been advised for us to use has been exhausted already, and none of them seems to have a perfect solution, although the ones like researching on projects and the rest way advised has been of help to some extent, but has never been a satisfactory method which they still eventually fail.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 07:53:12 AM

I doubt anyone right now can get their BTC back from those scams.
The list of coins like PlusToken, Bitsane, Pure Bit, MapleChange, Modern Tech and  Centra I think are not very well known projects that were hyped. I'm wondering if the funds they claimed to have collected are real data.   $2.9 Billion is really big I wonder how it was promoted. Didn't invest to any of it but almost try that Bitconnect back 2016 except that I listen to the warnings from the users who said its a scam.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:08:00 AM

No, I have never joined those kind of ICO's or whatever they are.
But, I do joined one which at the end got bankrupt. It is sad for they have like 5k supporters in telegram and I dont know how much more outside that application.
Forgot the name of it for I did let it go easily. How? There is nothing to claim anymore, although they say they might be back for something better.
Most events now have the same thing. I don't really know if it the truth but who cares. I believe in bad karma afterwards.
Morrin

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:08:21 AM

This is not really a comprehensive list about exit scams and projects that did not do what they promised. To me the, largest list of exit scams in the industry will be found in ICO. There are many ICOs that raised millions of dollars and they are no where to found again.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community

[/
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:03:34 AM

I have took part in bounties that refused to pay for hunters work. At the end, we have lost our time and investors have lost their money. Regulations is the only way to defeat such an insane amount of scam projects in our industry.
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:10:15 AM

I was never a victim of any of the coins mentioned in the article but i was a victim of few bounty projects, the details of any project team must be top notch, and they must be ready to show their real faces on videos as well but this won't stop them from scamming either

vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:37:34 AM

I am grateful that I did not participate in or spread the project. this is very useful for me to be more careful in participating in the project.
the link tips above are quite easy to understand.

huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 04:09:12 PM

I am grateful that I did not participate in or spread the project. this is very useful for me to be more careful in participating in the project.
Pointing out a useless coin is not too difficult a task if the individual holds a sound knowledge of crypto coin market. Glad to hear that you were able to keep yourself safe from the listed projects. Before making any move, the investors must look at reviews from others and ask about the stuff on forums. Anyway, scamming is the main issue with bounty programs nowadays. Be smart with them too.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 04:58:56 PM

Pointing out a useless coin is not too difficult a task if the individual holds a sound knowledge of crypto coin market. Glad to hear that you were able to keep yourself safe from the listed projects. Before making any move, the investors must look at reviews from others and ask about the stuff on forums. Anyway, scamming is the main issue with bounty programs nowadays. Be smart with them too.
It depends on the person itself because even if some of them have enough understanding, they chooses not to look for some information that can help them just because its a bit laborious. They don't realize that something like this needs a little effort that is the reason why some of them end up feeling remorse. People nowadays should be cautious because you can't easily tell the intention of others and you have to understand that sometimes you are the one who needs to adjust. You can't just rely on what you think because it might be wrong that is why you need to make sure, you have to be a good observer to avoid falling into some sort of scam. Actually, its not easy because some of us keep on experiencing it. Sometimes its not about the knowledge, its about being resourceful.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Beparanf

Activity: 2786
Merit: 764

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:40:35 AM

I was never a victim of any of the coins mentioned in the article but i was a victim of few bounty projects, the details of any project team must be top notch, and they must be ready to show their real faces on videos as well but this won't stop them from scamming either
I was a victim of centra and it's hard to admit that I totally can't believed that they are scamming since the start, they was able to get support from Mayweather and many popular celebrities that's probably their plan from the start. So we need to be smarter than ever since scammers were too good at hiding and making us believe even when were joining bounties.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 01:27:38 PM

In fact, I have also been victimized by exit scams, such as the bitcoinnect that stole millions of dollars. I am one of the victims of this and my friends whom I encouraged to invest. So now that I've learned that I know how to avoid this one here is to not believe in their unbelievable return of invesment that really attracts you because they pay for it.
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:46:10 PM

In fact, I have also been victimized by exit scams, such as the bitcoinnect that stole millions of dollars. I am one of the victims of this and my friends whom I encouraged to invest. So now that I've learned that I know how to avoid this one here is to not believe in their unbelievable return of invesment that really attracts you because they pay for it.
If you want to recommend a friend to invest in a project, you should give the right direction. like their choices or opinions that are recommended. I once also recommended my friend to the bounty project, and it turned out to be a scam. until finally my friend was a little disappointed, at that time my friend was still new to crypto and the answer was to waste time. until now I no longer dare to recommend a project, let alone ICO. if you want to recommend to someone that is by way of trading or top 10 investment in CMC, even though it is risky but at least it is real.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:07:04 PM

This is not really a comprehensive list about exit scams and projects that did not do what they promised. To me the, largest list of exit scams in the industry will be found in ICO. There are many ICOs that raised millions of dollars and they are no where to found again.
Lol, you are not wring about this, because some ICO project has been a disaster this year as it seems like ICO market now is full off projects that just want to scam people and go away with their fake technology and the way they even do that now is so professional that when you see the project from the whitepaper, you could swear with your life that the project will be the best in life, so you rush into investing and then they enter one fake exchange that does not have value, tie your money down for long till the project becomes a shitcoin that people no longer recognized.

We also need to be very careful in the next bull run, because this project will want to come to the market during the season to dump the last coins that they have and then exit permanently.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: