Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:55:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaked logs proving Wolong has 4.2 billion pandas  (Read 2204 times)
barbaricmustard

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:10:20 AM

Why did you make a thread about it....

seriously, does anyone care about this?

If I could downvote you I would, if I could ban you I would do that as well.
gtfo

Pretty sure I know you 0_0
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:45:41 PM

There's approximately 298 BTC worth of panda before 50. Even though he owns 25k worth of panda, I find it hard to believe this guy has control of 200k he'd be willing to toss at Panda in an attempt to move the market. So many coin holders would come out of the woodwork selling for whatever.

I don't see it happening.

the guy is talking about marketshare ... think again ... there is a breakingpoint where one could calculate that even if it costs you x btc to raise price 10% you could with that action raise the value of your holdings by multiple times that x btc if your share in the coin is just big enough.
Imagine you would hold 99% of a coin. You could fix the price wherever you wanted.

i think after this has surfaced here he has no choice but to buy it up quick before everybody else thinks and buys before him and sets up sellwalls and his plan fails. So if he doesn't want to fail he needs to act quick. Then again this could be deception and op is actually himself wolong that wants us to buy panda up while he is only watching. Who knows ...
either way i think panda will be up 500% tomorrow

I don't disagree that it could happen, but if he's anywhere close to 50% there are billions and billions of coins in sell orders just in 1-10, his orders would all be placed behind those.

that's why it could make sense for him to buy that bunch of orders pretty much in one go.

edit:
but i think since this thread is going now he is also likely to just dump his stash and move on. He already took profits from panda.

it's a gamble for everybody.
When will devs and investors understand that everybody could be rich if people would cooperate in a sustainable project instead of pnd and scam each other. I don't think that there always needs to be a looser in this game. Unfortunateley people don't see that and do whole day nothing else than ripping each other off because that's probably the only thing they know.

What? Unfortunately, there is always going to be a "loser" when it comes to these types of markets that have no solid backing of some sort. The way this works is that people are essentially pooling a bunch of money and then redistributing it. After all, there is always somebody who buys at the top. And when somebody buys at the top, that person is going to be a loser unless he can make someone else to be a loser by selling it for more. But in that way, the loser title is just passed on to someone else.
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:40:59 PM

There's approximately 298 BTC worth of panda before 50. Even though he owns 25k worth of panda, I find it hard to believe this guy has control of 200k he'd be willing to toss at Panda in an attempt to move the market. So many coin holders would come out of the woodwork selling for whatever.

the guy is talking about marketshare ... think again ... there is a breakingpoint where one could calculate that even if it costs you x btc to raise price 10% you could with that action raise the value of your holdings by multiple times that x btc if your share in the coin is just big enough.
Imagine you would hold 99% of a coin. You could fix the price wherever you wanted.

i think after this has surfaced here he has no choice but to buy it up quick before everybody else thinks and buys before him and sets up sellwalls and his plan fails. So if he doesn't want to fail he needs to act quick. Then again this could be deception and op is actually himself wolong that wants us to buy panda up while he is only watching. Who knows ...

I don't disagree that it could happen, but if he's anywhere close to 50% there are billions and billions of coins in sell orders just in 1-10, his orders would all be placed behind those.

that's why it could make sense for him to buy that bunch of orders pretty much in one go.

edit:
but i think since this thread is going now he is also likely to just dump his stash and move on. He already took profits from panda.

When will devs and investors understand that everybody could be rich if people would cooperate in a sustainable project instead of pnd and scam each other. I don't think that there always needs to be a looser in this game. Unfortunateley people don't see that and do whole day nothing else than ripping each other off because that's probably the only thing they know.

What? Unfortunately, there is always going to be a "loser" when it comes to these types of markets that have no solid backing of some sort. The way this works is that people are essentially pooling a bunch of money and then redistributing it. After all, there is always somebody who buys at the top. And when somebody buys at the top, that person is going to be a loser unless he can make someone else to be a loser by selling it for more. But in that way, the loser title is just passed on to someone else.

yeah, that's pozi pnd scam what you discribe. Crypto can be that. But as you also notice it happens because of no solid backing. Crypto can also have potentially endless value since there is nothing physical that holds the price down. It is the only investement out there where this is true. Everything else comes sooner or later to a halt in growth just because of the physical boundaries. Crypto doesn't need to care if it quadrupeled already. It can quadruple again and again and again if it is done right. Just sayin'. There needs nobody to be a looser for buying on a top when it is pretty much guearantied that it will go higher later and not fading away (look at bitcoin). It is not a ponzi if it has sustainable growth for long, long periods of time and doesn't fade away after pump and dump but is being used for years for real purposes instead. So on the one hand you have pnd-scamcoins that were never designed to survive longer than a few months or even build a real community or having a real purpose - they are just for making someone a quick buck by presenting an illusion of the real valuecoin and fool people to buy into it for the quick buck and on the other hand you have coins with vision, community, purpose, and goals that appeal for long periods of time to new investors because after years of growth they can still be expected to harvest gains (for every participant) and also don't crash so much.
Oh well, this is not exactly pennystocks. Crypto can have greater potential than just being used for ponzis. PnD is really the low end and it gives the coin and those who do it a bad reputation.
hellscabane
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:03:49 AM

edit:

yeah, that's pozi pnd scam what you discribe. Crypto can be that. But as you also notice it happens because of no solid backing. Crypto can also have potentially endless value since there is nothing physical that holds the price down. It is the only investement out there where this is true. Everything else comes sooner or later to a halt in growth just because of the physical boundaries. Crypto doesn't need to care if it quadrupeled already. It can quadruple again and again and again if it is done right. Just sayin'. There needs nobody to be a looser for buying on a top when it is pretty much guearantied that it will go higher later and not fading away (look at bitcoin). It is not a ponzi if it has sustainable growth for long, long periods of time and doesn't fade away after pump and dump but is being used for years for real purposes instead. So on the one hand you have pnd-scamcoins that were never designed to survive longer than a few months or even build a real community or having a real purpose - they are just for making someone a quick buck by presenting an illusion of the real valuecoin and fool people to buy into it for the quick buck and on the other hand you have coins with vision, community, purpose, and goals that appeal for long periods of time to new investors because after years of growth they can still be expected to harvest gains (for every participant) and also don't crash so much.
Oh well, this is not exactly pennystocks. Crypto can have greater potential than just being used for ponzis. PnD is really the low end and it gives the coin and those who do it a bad reputation.

You may need to rethink this ideology. There is no guarantee that any currency will keep going higher and higher. Even bitcoin has no guarantee. From a purely financial aspect (ignoring the strong intrinsic value of the functionality and security of the blockchain) it could flash down to $1 and the only thing that prevents it is the fact that people have gone all in to bitcoin. Fundamentally, from this aspect, that is all that is backing bitcoin. And even less so with any alternative crypto-currency. There has to be a loser because at some point, somebody has to buy at the top. Sure it could keep going "higher and higher," but what would be the driving force that allows this to continue ad infinitum?

Even in the sense that what allows a coin to grow is wider and wider adoption, therein lies a flaw: there will always be finite resources and people. Inherently, once this maximum is reached, it can't go any higher so it has two choices: crash or stabilize. On that note, in terms of finance, not everyone can be rich. It's actually built into its definition as being rich means that comparatively, you have more than the average. Sure we can all get something, but that comes at the cost of one party's disinterest.

Of course crypto-currencies have great potential. Unfortunately, for the most part, pump and dump is the name of the game (and usually by the same person or group of persons). If you're that vested into finding a coin with the aspects of longevity, community, vision, goals and purpose, there are already coins that fall under that moniker.
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:49:25 AM

Sure it could keep going "higher and higher," but what would be the driving force that allows this to continue ad infinitum?

driving force could be novelty. Always expanding functions and being innovative and thus giving the thing more and more value as more features are added all the time in an orderly and intelligent manner.

and that is right. Crypto has its own physical limit - the number of people that can adopt it ... but that number is fairly large and won't matter for a long, long time.

who wants to buy into a coin where the 'bagholder' is seen as the looser?
Look at btc. It is a priviledge to hold it. No punishement like with many alts Wink
at least you get the idea.

Me as an investor was looking for a broad portfolio that one could call 'relatively safe from fading away' and where it is not necessary to check on twice a day if the coin is still active or dumped already to one satoshi. Some alts what you can accumulate and gain from holding it. What else does the average 'normal' investor want who does see the potential of the technology and wants to profit from an investement in it? Those scams that loose 95% of value in less than a day are also hurting the legit coins since serious investors may fall for a scam or two and leave the scene before they could find those few legit coins in a sea of scam and spam.

short: if everybody would behave a bit more well, devs would make real products and if pumpers like wolong at least go under the radar and keep to their own coins instead of being so very public and tainting all coins i think we could then have a lot more new money and some real growth in here instead of dumping on each other just for the heck of it. The noobs come in and they have expectations and they should have. They are hot for the novelty and for the gains and the idea of finding the next btc before everybody else does and being early in on it ... and they would stay if they would get that at least in parts - and the coins would have actual value then. But what most people get is not gains and not novelty if they don't do a great deal of research for themselves about a ton of coins (and still fail on getting the crucial infos - it would be a fulltimejob). They get sold promises and overvalued coins and are then turned away with empty pockets ... it is not sustainable and in the end it is zero-sum-game everybody complaining 'only old money - same people redistributing their money again and again until only few survive and the scene is empty and there is really no other way in the end for making money other than PnD and everybody does it and all the coins are worthless and nothing was achived and alts have a bad name and are crippled and useless.
I don't want that. I want decent profit from holding good coins like a savingsaccount because the technology can do that for us. If more real investementopportunities would be offered and less scams noone in here would need to worry about profit, really.
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:26:25 AM

lol people actually bought pandacoin  Grin

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
hellscabane
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:36:35 AM

Sure it could keep going "higher and higher," but what would be the driving force that allows this to continue ad infinitum?

driving force could be novelty. Always expanding functions and being innovative and thus giving the thing more and more value as more features are added all the time in an orderly and intelligent manner.

and that is right. Crypto has its own physical limit - the number of people that can adopt it ... but that number is fairly large and won't matter for a long, long time.

who wants to buy into a coin where the 'bagholder' is seen as the looser?
Look at btc. It is a priviledge to hold it. No punishement like with many alts Wink
at least you get the idea.

Me as an investor was looking for a broad portfolio that one could call 'relatively safe from fading away' and where it is not necessary to check on twice a day if the coin is still active or dumped already to one satoshi. Some alts what you can accumulate and gain from holding it. What else does the average 'normal' investor want who does see the potential of the technology and wants to profit from an investement in it? Those scams that loose 95% of value in less than a day are also hurting the legit coins since serious investors may fall for a scam or two and leave the scene before they could find those few legit coins in a sea of scam and spam.

short: if everybody would behave a bit more well, devs would make real products and if pumpers like wolong at least go under the radar and keep to their own coins instead of being so very public and tainting all coins i think we could then have a lot more new money and some real growth in here instead of dumping on each other just for the heck of it. The noobs come in and they have expectations and they should have. They are hot for the novelty and for the gains and the idea of finding the next btc before everybody else does and being early in on it ... and they would stay if they would get that at least in parts - and the coins would have actual value then. But what most people get is not gains and not novelty if they don't do a great deal of research for themselves about a ton of coins (and still fail on getting the crucial infos - it would be a fulltimejob). They get sold promises and overvalued coins and are then turned away with empty pockets ... it is not sustainable and in the end it is zero-sum-game everybody complaining 'only old money - same people redistributing their money again and again until only few survive and the scene is empty and there is really no other way in the end for making money other than PnD and everybody does it and all the coins are worthless and nothing was achived and alts have a bad name and are crippled and useless.
I don't want that. I want decent profit from holding good coins like a savingsaccount because the technology can do that for us. If more real investementopportunities would be offered and less scams noone in here would need to worry about profit, really.

I understand what you're trying to say. With that said, trying to find the next bitcoin should only be an expectation if they are willing to take the risk of losing too. There is no expectation and there should be no expectation to make profit. In the end, this is still an experiment and with that territory comes losses. If they are trying to be "early adopters so they strike it rich" then they also need to accept the risk of losing it all. Their profit motive is just that, a motive. If they want to strike it rich with another crypto-currency besides Bitcoin without the severely high risk of a lot of these new alts, there are already coins that have been around for a little while that fit that moniker.

In short, the earlier you are in that line to strike it rich the more risk you inherently accept. Just like the possible reward is higher, so is the chance you'll lose.
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:04:10 AM

So if this is real I will simply wait till PANDA hits 4 satoshi. Why risk buying now at 1 satoshi or less? If it's going to 50 satoshi then I will just wait till it shows
a true trend towards that. Don't have to be in at 1 satoshi to profit. And if it doesn't reach 3 satoshi then it's fake.

But not looking good on Mintpal :

Top Buy Orders
PRICE (BTC)    PANDA    BTC
"There are no open orders."
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: