Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:52:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: my problem with hotbit exchange  (Read 763 times)
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 08:39:48 PM

Cannot log in this exchange today.  I gave correct credentials and icon drags and Google authenticator.  First it wasn't interactive at all, then it logged me out.

I'm getting the same.. Any ideas? Are you a U.S. user? Perhaps its related to that. No idea.

Things have been better.  Had an authenticator problem but it's better now.  Have done some withdraws.

mapsfly

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 04:25:52 PM

yes it has been fixed

I like the exchange except I have to email them about withdrawal fees that are too high on certain coins, and those are lowered within a couple days
ceasarpolar

Activity: 35
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 02:10:58 PM

watch out from Hotbit here is my experience, this happened today:
I sent some BNB to my hotbit BNB wallet, like a noob i sent it on the BSC chain, and not BNB chain.
I didn't realize that on spot, seeing my deposit taking a while while confirmed, i decided to message support.
Support says i sent it to the wrong chain. Sure, i say, can you send it back to me on the address i sent it to you?
Here is what they said : I have to prove to them with various screenshots which is okay, and i HAVE TO SEND THEM 0.2 ETH to an address zendesk sent me, and that my funds will be available from 3-6 Months from now.
This was just because i sent BNB on the BSC chain instead of BNB chain.

Use coinEX guys forget this Hotbit scammy exchange, they are just there around the corner to take your crypto hostage.

This was what the helpdesk sent me :
" Please read all following information carefully and wait patiently:
1. If any of your tokens was/were deposited mistakenly, please provide us with the following information: Your Hotbit account, the email address you registered with Hotbit,UID(the last few numbers of the invite link of your Hotbit account is your UID ) the type, address, amount, TXID(this is very important) of the token(s) you deposited by mistake, the screenshot that shows your deposit information.
2. In order to retrieve your mistakenly deposited tokens, we would have to conduct relevant operations such as extra installation or upgrade on the software of our wallet, the import and export of the private key and so on. Due to the fact that only those staff with very high authority are allowed to conduct relevant operations and that the whole process has to go through very strict risk control verification process, such operations require huge amount of time, labor cost and risk control cost. It might take three to six months to retrieve your assets. Please do be patient.
3. Due to the strict risk control verification process, you need to pay 0.2 ETH  to switch back the coins. The transerred address is 0x15F4a8BdDFAA31D61eEF90C2bA33F9E64C00e8EA and then send TXID to us so that we can check it for you. Attention please: Due to the strict risk control verification process, we can only send your assets back to your original sending address  later."

CashHand
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

decentralization is everything

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2021, 08:01:31 PM

Guys, be careful with your funds if they are on the Exchange Hotbit, they scammed the CashHand Project

1 received 12 787 CHND to exchange https://explorer.cashhand.info/transaction/deb889a8e16ba1b7081479cb580d474fecf123b439cc022543d280a80dae20af
2 did not make the exchange and did not return the coins for the project nor did they exchange it for its users
3 don't answer us anymore
4 excluded our CHND / USDT pair
5 excluded the group of telegrams where we maintained contact
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: