Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:11:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to get in? (DX token)  (Read 233 times)
bobelr (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 02:17:20 PM

Any advice?

Advice about DxChain Token (DX) is what I cannot give you right now. But you made it great. This is the first time I learned about the existence of this token. And when I checked it in coinmarketcap.com, it is showing good signs. It is rising as of this moment while the rest of the market is going down. Making profit even when the market is red is always a good thing.

Just be careful about dumping. The circulating supply is just half of the total supply. Set your take profit limit a little lower.

Thank you for that. That's one of reasons also that caught my attention towards the token and project in general. It seems doesn't follow other ALTs trend even while ETH or BTC recede, it tends to stay stronger.
bobelr (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 02:19:51 PM

Since I found this project @DxchainNetwork, https://dxchain.com, I have been following following closely. Even though I am no good coin analyst, I could tell that DX token did over X2, in the past 60 days.

Since then, the coin has been staying stronger even while ETH and BTC recede. I traded in past 1 week and made over 15% in ETH worth.

The price looks tempting now. And I'm thinking of getting in big. See https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dxchain-token/ for market detail.

Any advice?

lol 7 satoshis AFTER the pump?
not only is this too late, shitcoins like this only pump once generally a year (or ever)
but at seven satoshis, its very likely the token is worthless to begin with
ya no thanks ill pass on that one Tongue

Have You check the market recently? I'm no good analyst but I could tell from what it reads.
bobelr (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 02:22:45 PM

Technically, this pump is good (not a pump and dump) as far i see. The price always goes to reach new ATH without retrace
in the daily candle, there are many long lower shadow. it means many buyers here
so, it is okay if you wanna hold it, but dont forget to set stoploss under 0.00000288 to avoid big loss and if that price broken, the trend changed

Interesting one. Kudos for the analysis. I learned new terminologies here. Hehehe
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 04:30:06 PM

DX coin is very good for trading purpose, I did day trade with the DX token and profit was pretty good. But I would not suggest you buy and hold for future profit. I have to admit that the DX chain is a good project and its rank and trading volume also very high in CMC, you may buy it and keep an active eye on DX price movements, if you get a desirable profit, don't wait, sell it.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:53:37 PM

The price is still realtively cheap 7 satoshi, and you said that alreday get 15% profit in a week it's a good profit.
I advise you not to hold for the long term moreover you say that this coin 60% of your overall asset portofolio, having more than 50% portfolio of assets in new coins is quite risky.
Business is full of risk and if the investors is smart he could even out 100 percent of his asset in the coin, but that would be for a short-term investment and not a long term investment, within a short period of time that the coin would pump, and being a new coin, there is every possibility that the coin will actually pump very well, so he could make cool money investing in it 100 percent.

As a very good trader that knows how to manage risk, it would be best he shares that risk by 50:50 because everything that is being said here about making money from a project that pumps is still under probability too, there are some new coins that investors typically don’t pay attention to for us to even say that it will pump, but this particular token that the op mentioned here, i think that I have researched in it and found it to be highly qualified.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:23:50 AM

Any advice?

In my opinion, it is not the best time to get into altcoins. The market is still very unstable, so the only obvious investment choice is Bitcoin, because during the whole 2019 it was the only coin that brought profit. Altcoins are still not ready.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 04:15:50 PM

Any advice?

In my opinion, it is not the best time to get into altcoins. The market is still very unstable, so the only obvious investment choice is Bitcoin, because during the whole 2019 it was the only coin that brought profit. Altcoins are still not ready.
Indeed the market is very unstable and we could’nt say if this DX Token could have a better growth when altcoin increase. Although it was mentioned above he already earned at least 15% profit but this not guaranteed this coin could give more profit in the future. In my view, I wouldn't hold this coin for the long term instead I’ll go for accumulating bitcoin at this time.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:31:10 PM

<Snip>

Interesting one. Kudos for the analysis. I learned new terminologies here. Hehehe
you're welcome, if you wanna learn more about how to do analysis for others altcoin (not only DX token), read my post below
those are tips for increasing your knowledge to analysis any coins

There are thing that you should learn :
1. Basic crypto : what it is, how it works, etc
2. technical analysis : candlestick, timeframe, indicator, trader type.
3. Fundamental analysis : read news, whitepaper, website.
4. Strategy : when buy, when sell, cutloss, risk reward ratio, psychology

All above you can learn in google, there are many article, journal, website that tells you Smiley
i think that's better than i tell ur investment decision
cheers
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 07:21:50 PM

Though I did not know about this token, just checked! Now I think DX has good potential to increase more! If the bull run comes, then some altcoin price will go to sky high, DX can be one of them. Right now, it's trading volume just impressed me, therefore this project has something unique to offer for the crypti industry.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:43:06 AM

Any advice?

There are quite a few threads on DX token, but they all seem to have been started by you.
I don't know, it kind of makes me want to stay away, it looks like desperation and like you're trying to bump up the price so you can offload some heavy bags.

My advice would be probably just keep it to one thread.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: