Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Protect Yourself And You Protect Your Assets  (Read 2222 times)
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 08:34:21 PM

I sincerely do agree with your position. The truth is that we're responsible for exposing ourselves to hoodlums. It would be difficult to get robbed without any concrete plans and information from persons who know you very well and in some situations, you may even know them. We need to be careful about how we discuss our cryptocurrency assets with others.
Yes we are the one who is responsible for everthing that happen to us, maybe when first time we can blame others for what happen , but when it happen again and again the problem is in ours. We should secure pur belongings crypto is money, there are a lot of greedy everyone, we should take care and be careful to whom would we are talking with.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 09:39:28 PM

The first and most important thing is to know how to play safe when it comes to your investments. So protecting your wallets and assets is the most important thing to do 
Wise scammers know the best ways how to trick the people to their scam projects. That's why many investors fail to resist the scam projects and frauds, the education doesn't always help, unfortunately. The fight between the good side which wants to teach the several aspects of crypto investing and the bad side which turns out scam will be in the online platforms, we need to chive the minimum results, in my opinion.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:14:32 AM

I've read people asking and posting how to protect their wallet but apart from educating yourself on how to protect your wallet, private keys and passwords, It's also very important that you protect yourself from exposing your portfolio you don't go around telling friends and random people, coins that you are keeping.
And also It's important to have other businesses or jobs and not rely on all your needs to Cryptocurrency, people will notice this and they will think you are making a fortune from Cryptocurrency and they might target you.

So are you protecting yourself and how do you protect yourself and your family?
Yup you're right about that, but some people don't know this, rather they like to show off that they own cryptocurrencies without minding the risks that are involved in doing such a thing. I always keep it a secret, I didn't go around telling my colleagues and friends that I own cryptocurrency, it's something between me and my family and they don't tell outsiders as well.

If I see people discussing cryptocurrency I do join their discussion, but not in a way that makes them feel I'm into it and I own a lot of money in it. I just tell them what they need to know and then shut up. I have had someone question me on how much I have invested in cryptocurrency but I keep telling them none. Investing in cryptocurrency should be a matter of choice, I am not going to motivate anyone myself if they want to do it, they should go ahead, it's their business.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:36:25 AM

I would agree with the OP. It is very important not to reveal the details regarding your cryptocurrency holdings. This includes the amount of crypto that you hold in your wallets, the details of the wallet that you are using and the exchanges that you use to trade your coins. Recently there was an incident in the Netherlands, where a cryptocurrency trader was abducted and then tortured to reveal the private keys to his cryptocurrency wallets.
Rossi$

Activity: 326
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 06:12:59 AM

in a decentralized system of digital money you need to get used to other methods of protection, there is no one but yourself who is better secure your bitcoin or ether wallet by hiding your private key in a safe place.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 07:18:44 AM

I sincerely do agree with your position. The truth is that we're responsible for exposing ourselves to hoodlums. It would be difficult to get robbed without any concrete plans and information from persons who know you very well and in some situations, you may even know them. We need to be careful about how we discuss our cryptocurrency assets with others.
Yes we are the one who is responsible for everthing that happen to us, maybe when first time we can blame others for what happen , but when it happen again and again the problem is in ours. We should secure pur belongings crypto is money, there are a lot of greedy everyone, we should take care and be careful to whom would we are talking with.
We can't easily trust anyone these days even those people we consider as friend because once being greedy strikes them then they will take advantage of those information you gave them to get the benefits they wanted from you. Of course they will see it as an opportunity to get closer to you to get enough details to deceive you and that is the reason why we have to be attentive and cautious every time, so we can secure our funds not only our funds but ourselves as well because we don't know people's true intention particularly these days that everything is possible when it comes to money. We have to think before we speak so we'll not end up feeling remorse because sometimes we are also the reason why we are suffering.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 07:30:48 AM

This is very true because if we show off to friends and on social media because we have a lot of assets, I think that is a stupid thing. And to keep away from my family, don't do it because family is the best trust for me
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 07:45:30 AM

In the online world protecting ourselved is really important to us because if we protect it it will include that our assets here in our wallet will be safe from the hacker. Safety will come first by our own. Hacker will be everywhere and anytime they attach us so better to secure all information you have by ignoring unknown people and don't click any link that's not legit maybe once they click is the end for us.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 07:51:18 AM

To grow your assets you should first protect it. Successful traders and investors protect their assets and funds first before they multiply it. Proper risk management can help us to protect our assets and funds. Diversify your funds where you will not put all of your eggs in one basket. Put your funds in few investment and it can help you to protect and manage to grow your funds.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 07:54:21 AM

We can't easily trust anyone these days even those people we consider as friend because once being greedy strikes them then they will take advantage of those information you gave them to get the benefits they wanted from you. Of course they will see it as an opportunity to get closer to you to get enough details to deceive you and that is the reason why we have to be attentive and cautious every time, so we can secure our funds not only our funds but ourselves as well because we don't know people's true intention particularly these days that everything is possible when it comes to money. We have to think before we speak so we'll not end up feeling remorse because sometimes we are also the reason why we are suffering.
it's hard to know someone's intentions, looks good outside but they sometimes take advantage of our kindness. that's the thing that often happens nowadays. I think the closest person is our family, so the assets we have can be used for family welfare, rather than giving to close friends for example

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:15:56 AM

If it is a large amount of cryptocurrency you're holding then its essential to have a hardware wallet to manage it yourself, or the other option is you could setup an account with an exchange that has a custody service that keeps their funds insured against hacks such as Coinbase and store if safely that way

Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:39:18 AM

I've read people asking and posting how to protect their wallet but apart from educating yourself on how to protect your wallet, private keys and passwords, It's also very important that you protect yourself from exposing your portfolio you don't go around telling friends and random people, coins that you are keeping.
And also It's important to have other businesses or jobs and not rely on all your needs to Cryptocurrency, people will notice this and they will think you are making a fortune from Cryptocurrency and they might target you.

So are you protecting yourself and how do you protect yourself and your family?
Great question! For me, I have stopped talking about Cryptocurrency on my primary Social Account because it can make some people pay attention to my salary and my job. Btw, in my country, Cryptocurrency is still not legal, but there is also has no rule for crypto. The only rule related to crypto is "No one can use crypto for trading goods.".

Finally, use Bitcointalk, Telegram, for talking with my friends about cryptocurrency, hold crypto in the hardware wallet are the ways I'm using to protect my family.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 11:44:04 AM

This is very true because if we show off to friends and on social media because we have a lot of assets, I think that is a stupid thing. And to keep away from my family, don't do it because family is the best trust for me
Its fine to talk about your coins and earnings if that person is part of your family but when it comes to other people showing your assets are not really wise because they might think you're earning huge and envy you.

Im keeping my assets in a hardware wallet, and making sure my account in exchange is high security enabled. I dont expose my coins to someone I didnt know to keep my privacy.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 12:18:59 PM

Its fine to talk about your coins and earnings if that person is part of your family but when it comes to other people showing your assets are not really wise because they might think you're earning huge and envy you.

Im keeping my assets in a hardware wallet, and making sure my account in exchange is high security enabled. I dont expose my coins to someone I didnt know to keep my privacy.
Better chance of keeping your assets and your own self to be safe while inside this industry. We don't kno hat inside the minds of those people we call our friends mostly if we talked about money many people are greedy to the point that it's also possible this people can harmed us just to takeaway our assets.

Keeping your assets/money in a much safer and secured places should be  a must while doing your business.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 01:17:05 PM

It's important to have other businesses or jobs and not rely on all your needs to Cryptocurrency, people will notice this and they will think you are making a fortune from Cryptocurrency and they might target you.

You are absolutely right. We shouldn't tell anyone about our portfolio or any personal thing related to money! I learned it well, for one of my friend's mistake now I have a red tag! It's because I logged in on his smartphone and he did a huge mistake. So, any good friend can harm your money or hardware wallet, private keys badly! After finishing my studies, I will go for a job and crypto will be my part-time partner, and I will never share a single info about money or crypto with my friends!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 06:57:40 PM

If you hesitate while thinking about your privacy efficiency you would better take additional actions without waiting for the practical approval of these thoughts Wink
Do everything very carefully, don't think that you are the one who will not face these problems Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 425

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 07:07:00 PM

It's important to have other businesses or jobs and not rely on all your needs to Cryptocurrency, people will notice this and they will think you are making a fortune from Cryptocurrency and they might target you.

You are absolutely right. We shouldn't tell anyone about our portfolio or any personal thing related to money! I learned it well, for one of my friend's mistake now I have a red tag! It's because I logged in on his smartphone and he did a huge mistake. So, any good friend can harm your money or hardware wallet, private keys badly! After finishing my studies, I will go for a job and crypto will be my part-time partner, and I will never share a single info about money or crypto with my friends!

maybe someone's level of privacy will be different in each person, there are those who have the very nature of privacy and there are open so depending on the people themselves. the best is maintaining privacy and the most important thing is that data storage must be very privacy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 01:57:42 PM

in a decentralized system of digital money you need to get used to other methods of protection, there is no one but yourself who is better secure your bitcoin or ether wallet by hiding your private key in a safe place.
Yeah, we should protect our investment from scamming and hacking as technology has become so fast now so we should make sure no one makes us scam and takes out profit by hacking our coins. There are people who will say sweet words and will deceive you so better stay away and not to trust anyone easily just stay aware and make research.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 02:24:44 PM

maybe someone's level of privacy will be different in each person, there are those who have the very nature of privacy and there are open so depending on the people themselves. the best is maintaining privacy and the most important thing is that data storage must be very privacy
that's true the data storage must use a very high encryption to keep the privacy as it will contain a lot of sensitive datas.
But just try to make sure if we are always using reliable service to keep us away from the scammers and phishing sites. So many scammers these days make us must take a high protection to our asset.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
infarterr

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 02:53:48 PM

Right, the safest protection is to hide our private keys in a proper place, because there is no one we can trust in this world besides ourselves, so be careful about keeping your private keys in your wallet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: