Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinmatics – crypto copy trading and analytical platform  (Read 1690 times)
coinmatics (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

Cryptotrading platform with milti analysis

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 12:58:19 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2019, 11:11:29 AM by coinmatics

What is it Coinmatics?

The Coinmatics platform works on the principle of analyzing data from various sources. It collects data from professional traders, bots, open analytics, and assesses the sentiment of the users in social networks.

The information from all of the sources is gathered in one place and provided to the users in a convenient graphical form.

Our Mission

The cryptocurrency market is a market of growing opportunities. To make these opportunities available to everyone, regardless of the level of financial training and experience, there is a copy trading, which was originated at the traditional exchanges.

With the help of the instrument, beginning traders can make a profit along with seasoned traders, who, in turn, will be receiving an additional income from the subscriptions for their trading deals.

To automate the process of copying trades, we’ve created the Auto-trading service that doesn’t require the users to perform any action.

The service literally automates your profit!

Coinmatics doesn't control your assets. All we do is help you earn money.

Useful Links

Coinmatics ►►► Best Cryptotraders in One Place
-------- Contest for traders --------
Instagram ---Blog --- Telegram  --- Twitter --- Facebook

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinmatics (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 01:00:08 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2019, 01:22:00 PM by coinmatics

Here are the most frequent questions that we had been asked during the Blockchain Life 2019

Q: What is Coinmatcis? What do you do?

A: Coinmatics — is a copy trading platform for cryptocurrency trading, with the help of which any beginning trader can subscribe for repetition of deals and start earning along with successful traders, who can receive an additional income from these subscriptions. It’s also called social trading. We provide an open rating of crypto traders, where everyone can observe the efficiency of other traders, or add a portfolio.

Q: How can a new trader join your system? Where do you get data on cryptocurrency deals?

A: If you trade on an exchange, you can connect your portfolio to our system via API-keys. Once you register, the rating starts forming on the ground of your deals, and your stats become seen in the chart.

Information on any trader contains the name of the exchange in use, total profit, the total number of closed deals, and average daily stats. The data concerning the distribution of assets and configuration of trading pairs are also available.

Having chosen a trader from the rating, users subscribe for the repetition of his deals. In the automatic following, it is recommended that the subscriber synchronize the wallet with the wallet of the copied trader first.

Q: What do traders and subscribers exactly gain on? What is the interest of the platform?

A: The traders receive a commission fee for a profit of their subscribers; the company, as a mediator, receives 5 percent of the fee.

For example, you, as a trader, has decided the commission fee to be 10%. Repeating the deals after you, a subscriber earns $1000, gives you $100 out of it, and you, in turn, give us 5% of $100, which is $5.

All the parties enjoy the profit: the trader gets an extra profit apart from trading, the subscriber gets a chance to earn without spending time studying trades, and we get paid for providing a tech platform.

Q: Who determines the size of the commission fee?

A: The size of a commission fee is determined by each trader individually. Since trade signals are the intellectual property of a trader, Coinmatics provides traders with a chance to decide on their price policies.

Q: How are the deals copied? What should I do as a subscriber to follow a trader?

A: There are two modes of following: manual and automated. The former implies that a trader receives a telegram signal on each closed deal. In subscribing for auto-trading, the deals are made automatically, requiring no actions from users.

When auto-trading is on, the deals are copied proportionally.

Q: How do you allocate the assets? Do you have access to my funds on an exchange?

A: We use the keys for reading and trading only — we have no access to your assets on an exchange. All the profit from copied deals comes to your exchange wallet directly, as in the case of classic trading. The subscriber has to deposit to his Coinmatics wallet for paying a commission fee to the copying trader. Then the trader can withdraw the assets via a regular exchange.

Q: How do I know that the stats in your rating is real and that a trader hasn’t faked it?

A: The rating is formed on the ground of the real deals. The signals are sent from an exchange directly and stored in Signals history, which is a tab anyone has access to. Thus, the transparency and objectivity of our rating are ensured.

Moreover, there is no point in cheating since the benefit of all parties depends on a trader’s income. If there is no income, there is no point in our platform. Money in your wallet is the best evidence of the efficiency of our system.

Q: How profitable is it to connect to your system?

A: It depends on your efficiency. The better you trade, the better your stats are and the bigger the number of followers you get. Along with this, the earnings from subscriptions may easily exceed the profit from your trading deals. It is possible if the number of people following you is big enough, or if the total trading volume of all your subscribers exceeds yours.

Q: How long is a delay of auto-trading? Won’t I be lagging behind the trader’s deals?

A: The deals are copied immediately. The technical delay is no more than 0.3 seconds.

Q: What are the exchanges available for copy trading?

A: As for now, Binance is available; Bittrex, Bitfinex, and other exchanges are planned to be added soon.

Q: Do you support margin trading?

A: The function is not yet available, but we’re aiming to add it.

Q: What if I use a bot to get to your rating?

A: Bots are not prohibited. For us, it doesn’t matter how you achieve good results: whether it is a deliberate strategy, a software solution, or both.

Q: What should I do if I don’t want to risk all the funds in the wallet?

A: We recommend that you create an additional sub-account on your exchange for copy trading exclusively.

Q: How long has the company existed? What about copy trading system?

A: The Coinmatics company has been in existence for 1.5 year; the copy trading system was launched just three months ago.

Q: How many registered users does the company have? How do you find successful traders?

A: For the time being, it is more than 1600 users in the system and 24 traders in the rating. We are marketing, promoting the company, telling about us at such kind of events (a year ago, we participated in a similar fair in Saint Petersburg). The main thing is that traders benefit from finding us and using our platform since they can earn more without any additional effort.

Q: What services besides copy trading does the company have?

A: Copy trading is our priority, although we provide a wide range of instruments for successful cryptocurrency trading.
For example, we have analytical instruments for arbitrage trading, tracking of currency pairs, fear and greed index charts, social analytics, statistics on a cryptocurrency pair for any period, immediate alerts system, and other instruments for trading.
The instruments are free of charge.

Q: What are the company’s plans? Should we wait for any technological innovations?

A: Yes, there will be some. For example, we’re developing an indexing system that will analyze the results of the best traders to find a statistically stable strategy. But before launching the product on our platform, it has to undergo a text period.

Q: Are there other services for copy trading? Why are you better any better?

A: There are services like ours, but just a few of them operate correctly. Our copy trading system has already been launched; it’s available for use. We constantly make our software platform better to ensure the functioning with no delays inadmissible in trading.

Coinmatics is going to become a leader of the market, betting on the reliability and usability of its services, a wide pool of traders in the rating, and quality customer support.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:08:11 PM

I don't think any of project's announcement thread is belong to this section, probably this should be put on altcoin announcement section or service anouncement section even though it's related to trading.

I found a lot of this kind of project, focusing on copy trading and I can't find any of them that reliable to use, I don't know what problems they are facing but like people rarely use this especially new traders.

Is there any new things you brought here which some existing platforms can't provide?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
coinmatics (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 01:12:59 PM

I found a lot of this kind of project, focusing on copy trading and I can't find any of them that reliable to use, I don't know what problems they are facing but like people rarely use this especially new traders.

Is there any new things you brought here which some existing platforms can't provide?

Could you give examples of services that are similar to ours and we will make a comparison with them?

We are open to feedback and if something bothers you, write here.

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:26:13 PM

I think you are wrong in promoting the project here,
I still do not understand about this project whether it is specifically for analyzing developments or otherwise, but it does not matter I will study it and continue to monitor the copy trading.
micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:36:46 PM

Zero sum game theory says that everyone cannot win because if you win, it is because someone is losing money, total will be zero. So, how do you explain that you can make people earn money according to this theory?
coinmatics (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 08:34:58 AM

Zero sum game theory says that everyone cannot win because if you win, it is because someone is losing money, total will be zero. So, how do you explain that you can make people earn money according to this theory?

in trading, some people win, here we do not play against a specific person, such as chess, but move along with the crowd
the main thing is to be on the right side, and our successful traders show a higher percentage of success than if you traded themselves

rijaljun

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 12:44:02 PM

Could you give examples of services that are similar to ours and we will make a comparison with them?

Isn't it you the one who must know your competitors?

I begin to think that you are making your project without a deep consideration, but it's impossible right? So, show me something you have learned about your competitors.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
coinmatics (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 12:50:40 PM

Isn't it you the one who must know your competitors?

I begin to think that you are making your project without a deep consideration, but it's impossible right? So, show me something you have learned about your competitors.

We know several companies that also have the function of copy trading, however, none of them work correctly

If you use this service and are satisfied with it, then share it.

Unfortunately we can’t recommend anyone except ourselves Smiley

Coincapperman

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:25:53 PM

But can everyone suddenly begin to use such services? If you are offered a life hack, then it’s stupid to refer to game theory, claiming that this method is useless  Grin
rijaljun

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:36:42 PM

We know several companies that also have the function of copy trading, however, none of them work correctly

If you use this service and are satisfied with it, then share it.

Unfortunately we can’t recommend anyone except ourselves Smiley
That's my point, none of them are perfectly satisfying.

Let me put well-regulated platform and the most popular social trading platform, e-Toro, as an example. As my experience there, I found that they didn't allow crypto deposit even though they open an option to trade various crypto assets and sometimes the support is very much slow.

Some other platforms provide limited crypto assets to trade, and covesting (copy trading platform launched on end of 2017) has a very high trading fees.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
coinmatics (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 10:39:03 AM

But can everyone suddenly begin to use such services? If you are offered a life hack, then it’s stupid to refer to game theory, claiming that this method is useless  Grin

If given such a chance, then why not give it a try? Moreover, you do not lose anything, trader receives the reward only in case of profit.

coinmatics (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 10:47:52 AM

That's my point, none of them are perfectly satisfying.

It is very good that you express your opinion. We appreciate it!

Let me put well-regulated platform and the most popular social trading platform, e-Toro, as an example. As my experience there, I found that they didn't allow crypto deposit even though they open an option to trade various crypto assets and sometimes the support is very much slow.

The main problem here is that copy trading is not supported for cryptocurrencies.

Some other platforms provide limited crypto assets to trade, and covesting (copy trading platform launched on end of 2017) has a very high trading fees.

Our traders themselves choose a commission and in this we do not limit them. This is their intellectual property and they have the right to do so.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:26:33 PM

I really like the "copy trading" part, there has been a lot of successful people who kept on giving advises and some people don't really become that good afterwards, there are also people who have never been a trader, never really did a big trade, never actually succeeded and they are all here giving advises like they know something, most of the time they know nothing, hence I would love to see people who trade with a lot of money and actually make a profit, if I get to see weekly profits and increasing ones from a person with over 1 btc in trading then I would surely follow him.

I am not talking about "once I bought at $3k and now it is $20k" lucky guy, I mean on average if a guy is making profits each week so I want to see their history as well. This could work amazingly.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
coinmatics (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 04:42:37 PM

I really like the "copy trading" part, there has been a lot of successful people who kept on giving advises and some people don't really become that good afterwards, there are also people who have never been a trader, never really did a big trade, never actually succeeded and they are all here giving advises like they know something, most of the time they know nothing, hence I would love to see people who trade with a lot of money and actually make a profit, if I get to see weekly profits and increasing ones from a person with over 1 btc in trading then I would surely follow him.

I am not talking about "once I bought at $3k and now it is $20k" lucky guy, I mean on average if a guy is making profits each week so I want to see their history as well. This could work amazingly.

A lot of people are scammers, sell their signals in telegram channels or provide supposedly professional analytics for money

However, where are the guarantees that this person really has a profit on trading? What does he know how to trade and really does, and not just writes throws random messages to the group?

In our coinmatics system we can see the deals of successful traders, and also make sure that their result is logical over a long distance, and not the success of 2-3 deals.

Study and choose the trader that suits you according to the style of trading, level of risk and profitability. It's realll because we have open stats.

K_os

Activity: 41
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:35:52 AM

Sounds interesting. My Russian is not that great its been years since I spoke and wrote it.Can you make some tutorials in English, for example how to setup copy trading. I saw the video  in English but it was too short.
coinmatics (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 08:30:13 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 09:13:40 AM by coinmatics

Sounds interesting. My Russian is not that great its been years since I spoke and wrote it.Can you make some tutorials in English, for example how to setup copy trading. I saw the video  in English but it was too short.

You can see video tutorial in Russian with english subtitles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhgVpocy9es&t=1s

For activation you need open setting and choose subtitles-> Russian to English

If you wanna copytrade need add API keys with the ability to make transactions.

P.S. In the near future, we plan to write down more detailed guides on all our functions so that you can understand and use them conveniently.

nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 793

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:38:39 AM

Looks interesting. It's the same way Coindash (now Blox) announced their Crypto-centric copy trading platform and marketplace. I also know about eToro's copy trading platform as well. At first impression, I like how you guys present yourself. Not as an ICO/IEO startup. Which makes me wonder where funds for sponsoring the development/improvement of the platform comes from not to mention salaries of team members/developers. Other than that, It's cool that blox would be having a competitor. I feel the market for copy trading isn't that huge anymore as people who were big fans of "following" other traders landed in losses. Let's hope the story is different with you guys. And try as much as possible to keep the rating system organic

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1825

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:53:42 AM

Here are the most frequent questions that we had been asked during the Blockchain Life 2019

Q: What is Coinmatcis? What do you do?

A: Coinmatics — is a copy trading platform for cryptocurrency trading, with the help of which any beginning trader can subscribe for repetition of deals and start earning along with successful traders, who can receive an additional income from these subscriptions. It’s also called social trading. We provide an open rating of crypto traders, where everyone can observe the efficiency of other traders, or add a portfolio.

Good service! But how do we know if the claimed "successful traders" are really successful? Would succesful traders really let plebs like us expose their secrets, and let us go along in their trades?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:07:38 PM

Markets are not a zero-sum game.
They are minus sum game. One person wins, another loss and the broker is always netting a commission.

Coinmatics is very similar to eToro Social Trading.

The better traders you are copying, the more money you are making.
It's a well-explored conception from ZuluTrade, eToro, etc.
The general problem is that more or the traders are having a good month or two (mostly due luck), people start following them and in the end... free fall.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀