Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:46:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dump  (Read 160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mosprognoz (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:20:14 PM

Chinese authorities are planing to launch some more crypto restrictions, that will affect the big Chinese mining farms. That's just the rumors, but yesterday some very big sell orders appeared on all major exchanges. I am not trying to force a panic sales or something similar, but I sold all of my bitcoins for 8 000 and bought some tethers. I will wait and watch what will happen next. Good luck to everyone.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:34:54 PM

Chinese authorities are planing to launch some more crypto restrictions, that will affect the big Chinese mining farms.
you don't have to worry about a business that has been inside China for many years. they know how to handle their own government and their laws!

yesterday some very big sell orders appeared on all major exchanges.
in conclusion after 24 hours price hasn't move due to these "big sell orders"!

and bought some tethers.
you made a huge mistake. if you want to go out, then convert back to real fiat not a centralized shady altcoin!

There is a FOMO brewing...
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:11:08 PM

Good luck to you as well. I guess you're just doing it base on what you feel and the scenario that's happening right now. And as an addition, those rumors that you have heard has an impact to what you did.

On what price you plan to buy back?

mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:16:57 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2019, 03:40:56 PM by mosprognoz

Chinese authorities are planing to launch some more crypto restrictions, that will affect the big Chinese mining farms.
you don't have to worry about a business that has been inside China for many years. they know how to handle their own government and their laws!

yesterday some very big sell orders appeared on all major exchanges.
in conclusion after 24 hours price hasn't move due to these "big sell orders"!

and bought some tethers.
you made a huge mistake. if you want to go out, then convert back to real fiat not a centralized shady altcoin!

Here is the chart of bitcoin. Check yourself. Yesterday it was 8 000 and today around 7500

Now regarding Tether (In your opinion it is a shady altcoin) Dude.. Do you know what is Tether ?  I guess no ! It is a stable token and the price is always equal to 1 USD. A lot of traders are using it for arbitrage trading and for many other reasons. It is ranked #4 on coinmarketcap.

Educate yourself a little bit, before posting something.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/
mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:00:12 PM

Good luck to you as well. I guess you're just doing it base on what you feel and the scenario that's happening right now. And as an addition, those rumors that you have heard has an impact to what you did.

What I did, was just securing my investments via stable crypto on the fixed price of $8000. I will wait for the end of this year and watch the market. Anyway I am not planing to buy anything until January 2020.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:31:33 PM

Here is the chart of bitcoin. Check yourself. Yesterday it was 8 000 and today around 7500[/b]

a one time 6-7% drop doesn't mean miners are panic selling just because you might have heard some rumor somewhere on the internet!

Now regarding Tether (In your opinion it is a shady altcoin) Dude.. Do you know what is Tether ?  I guess no ! It is a stable token and the price is always equal to 1 USD. A lot of traders are using it for arbitrage trading and for many other reasons. It is ranked #4 on coinmarketcap.

Educate yourself a little bit, before posting something. [/b]
well you can deny it all you want, it is centralized, the company behind it has always made false claims without ever providing any kind of proof that their tokens are backed with real fiat. they have never been properly audited and they are always evasive about it with shady behaviour and they keep printing more of it without control!

are a lot of exchanges using it? yes
are a lot of traders using it? yes
does it have a gigantic volume? yes
has its price always been equal to $1? yes, there were times it has dumped lower.
does any of this reduce from its shadiness or risk? absolutely not.

There is a FOMO brewing...
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2135

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 05:04:02 PM

What I did, was just securing my investments via stable crypto on the fixed price of $8000. I will wait for the end of this year and watch the market. Anyway I am not planing to buy anything until January 2020.
You have the right to decide what you feel is safe. Securing finance with a stable currency like USDT is a good way, but to improve security it doesnt hurt to convert to fiat because you said before that you wont buy anything until January 2020.
But by saving USDT, you might get a profit if the price goes up and you can also lose if the price goes down. I have no doubt that USDT is one of the stable currencies at the moment, but the risk is still there. Wink

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:19:30 PM

We are yet to see the main reason as to why this dump happened as the change is so sudden and so swift. This has been a common occurrence to bitcoin and other crypto lately, but it's still cool to know what are the reasons/motives of traders why they perpetrate such dumps. I don't actively support the reason about China again has the market proved countless of times that it has become independent of what's happening inside the said country. Miners selling coins on exchange platforms is a detriment to them, not to the most of us as they are pressuring the market to go lower, hence their profits shrink. OTC is still their way to go whatever the sanctions/rulings/whatever there is that their government is imposing regarding crypto.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:41:26 PM

Why don't you think like this, if I buy now with funds $ 8,000 because the price of cryptocurrency continues to down and enjoy the results in January 2020?

But that is your right, whatever decision means the best for you.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:24:07 PM

Chinese authorities are planing to launch some more crypto restrictions, that will affect the big Chinese mining farms. That's just the rumors, but yesterday some very big sell orders appeared on all major exchanges. I am not trying to force a panic sales or something similar, but I sold all of my bitcoins for 8 000 and bought some tethers. I will wait and watch what will happen next. Good luck to everyone.

These huge sell order and more restrictions happening simultaneously looks bit suspicious and I think it's a tactic to create panic at the same time when there are news of crackdown of mining firms and I think it's a plan to bring the value of bitcoin as low as possible before the halving and so that they can reinvest before halving and gain huge profit.

figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:49:22 PM

what's your source? speculation from the 8btc forum or something? there's nothing in the news.

rumors have been floating around since at least april but i haven't seen anything substantive come out. the chinese government operates in such a way that i wouldn't take any rumor seriously until the NPC passes an actual law.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:14:25 PM

This is what I called diverting your volatile asset into the stable coin. Another strategy in cutting loose from the time you have been invested and wanted to make a profit either. On what price you plan to buy back? Of course when it will reach the point where I had bought bitcoin. Or add some fiat money to invest another one while the market is still low. Be patient on holding is a good choice though.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:33:47 PM

This is what I called diverting your volatile asset into the stable coin. Another strategy in cutting loose from the time you have been invested and wanted to make a profit either. On what price you plan to buy back? Of course when it will reach the point where I had bought bitcoin. Or add some fiat money to invest another one while the market is still low. Be patient on holding is a good choice though.

Thanks god. At least someone understands what I have done. Thank you for your post. Yes I diverted my bitcoin assets to tether, because the BTC price is falling dawn dramatically. As I said, I will wait till end of January  2020, because all that bloody rumors, christmas, new year and especially Chinese new year can bring BTC price even lower than now. I mentioned all that holidays, because holders are selling bitcoins for fiat that days.
mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:38:19 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2019, 12:54:15 PM by mosprognoz

Here is the chart of bitcoin. Check yourself. Yesterday it was 8 000 and today around 7500[/b]

a one time 6-7% drop doesn't mean miners are panic selling just because you might have heard some rumor somewhere on the internet!

Now regarding Tether (In your opinion it is a shady altcoin) Dude.. Do you know what is Tether ?  I guess no ! It is a stable token and the price is always equal to 1 USD. A lot of traders are using it for arbitrage trading and for many other reasons. It is ranked #4 on coinmarketcap.

Educate yourself a little bit, before posting something. [/b]
well you can deny it all you want, it is centralized, the company behind it has always made false claims without ever providing any kind of proof that their tokens are backed with real fiat. they have never been properly audited and they are always evasive about it with shady behaviour and they keep printing more of it without control!

are a lot of exchanges using it? yes
are a lot of traders using it? yes
does it have a gigantic volume? yes
has its price always been equal to $1? yes, there were times it has dumped lower.
does any of this reduce from its shadiness or risk? absolutely not.

I guess you just bought a big amount of bitcoins and now are dreaming that the price will go back to 20 000. You even created a topic about that. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5189172 Also you are intending that Tether is centralized and is a shady token. It is actually very hard for me to have a normal discussion with the people like you.

Once again. I said in my first post that some actions from Chinese government towards mining farms are just the rumors and I do not have any official confirmation of that. Also I said that I saw some big sell orders and that is not a rumor, because I saw them myself.

I also said that I do not want to force some panic sales and my post was made only for informational purposes. That's why I am closing this topic. Good luck to everyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: