Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Wallet - fair wallet service for international citizens  (Read 3753 times)
rkindia70

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:10:01 PM

How much did the project manage to collect during the IEO?
I have not yet seen this information on the project website, but I think they were able to go beyond the soft cap as they have now continued their work.

And here the admin will be able to tell information about the success of the first stage of the token sale? I think it would be interesting to know in detail.

If I understood correctly, all information will be disclosed after all stages of IEO are completed.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:03:32 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2019, 08:15:40 AM by dwcproject

Why download Smiles — a money transfer mobile app?

Our money transfer app has become one of the most popular ones in Japan shortly after its release. Why? It’s fast, convenient and low-cost!

Our platform directly allows remittance to the Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, and other countries, but not through the existing banking infrastructure. As a mobile money transfer service, ‘Smiles’ operates through a smartphone based application. This application has been offering real-time and low-cost service 24/7 since its release on our original platform.

Download our app from Google Play and Apple Appstore to see for yourself!

Learn more about the platform: https://www.dwcproject.com/eng

With the help of your application I will be able to profit from investment projects, and this is with the help of a token and no other currency will be used?

You can get acquainted with our offer on our website and in our white paper). https://www.dwcproject.com/eng

Token Price 1 DWC = 0.10 US dollars is this price for the next round of token sale or is this stage already completed?

You can buy tokens from DigiFinex: https://www.digifinex.com/en-ww/trade/USDT/DWC

We will inform you about detailsthe next round of IEO very soon. Please follow our news.

I think you can get a good profit if the project will develop as planned. No deadline for IEO completion yet?

We will announce about the next round of IEO soon.

The timing of your strategy depends on the investments collected during the IEO or is it more of a promotional tactic for the project?

The timing of any project depends on the amount of investment collected. More details about our plans are written in the roadmap and white paper.
andhlovu

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:41:17 AM

So far, from the technical description, I have not fully understood what features will be presented on the service platform. Hope to see more fresh information.

More details now projects provide in articles that reveal the intricacies of development. Just need to follow the DWC blog articles.
tieconbilit

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:02:24 AM

How much did the project manage to collect during the IEO?
I have not yet seen this information on the project website, but I think they were able to go beyond the soft cap as they have now continued their work.

And here the admin will be able to tell information about the success of the first stage of the token sale? I think it would be interesting to know in detail.

If I understood correctly, all information will be disclosed after all stages of IEO are completed.

This would be correct since the token sale is not yet complete. I think that the development of the platform and the sale of tokens will be of interest to new investors.
facontlighsuc

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:51:07 AM

Cryptocurrency is becoming more popular, and it seems to me that this project has excellent prospects for its application in financial services.
ranqilesemb

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:16:09 AM

What do you need to know about the Digital Wallet project?

The Digital Wallet project opens up new opportunities for people, letting them control their finances from anywhere in the world.

Our project is built on the basis of a real functioning business — Digital Wallet Group has already established a mobile wallet service in Japan that allows its users to send money directly to recipients in other countries using their mobile phones. This very service will become the basis for the future Digital Wallet investment platform that will expand following three main key points:

·Expand the project’s reach to the rest of the Asian market;
·Connect investment services that will make using Digital Wallet as profitable as it can be;
·Issue our own token — DWC.

We are sure that cryptocurrencies are the future of the global financial market and we want to create a service that will make digital currencies more accessible to a wider audience.

You can learn more about Digital Wallet on our project’s website at https://www.dwcproject.com/eng. Stay tuned for more posts where we will tell you more about the project.

I think investment projects will get a lot of attention from investors. After all, there is more confidence in the working business in the field of FINTECH.

of course, the reputation of the company and the number of clients of the platform will influence the attention of investors to investment proposals.

And how much investment does the project plan to attract?It seems to me that the company could use some of the funds from the company's development fund.
kennytransc

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:34:44 AM

what categories of investment projects will you be able to offer for your clients and will there be restrictions for some countries?

We plan to invest the funds to early stage development projects such as
• Area Development (Airports)
• Commercial Area/Hotels
• Agricultural Area

This would take place in major Asian countries such as Philippines.

Very interesting prospects, if we are talking about a large list of projects.I will be glad to see the list of the first presented investments.

So far, I have decided to better study the investment prospects of the presented region. I think that agriculture may be of interest.
gangster001

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:58:59 AM

In order to buy your token there are KYC conditions for early IEO members?
saniaga

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:43:28 AM

Token Price 1 DWC = 0.10 US dollars is this price for the next round of token sale or is this stage already completed?

You can buy tokens from DigiFinex: https://www.digifinex.com/en-ww/trade/USDT/DWC

We will inform you about detailsthe next round of IEO very soon. Please follow our news.

I think you can get a good profit if the project will develop as planned. No deadline for IEO completion yet?

No, and I hope we will soon see the latest information about the continuation of the token sale within the IEO.
shoot1510

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:06:27 PM

I read that the token grew several times on the exchange after the listing. What token value will be set for the next round of IEO?
gangster001

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:22:17 PM

With the help of your application I will be able to profit from investment projects, and this is with the help of a token and no other currency will be used?

This is a well-built strategy to attract foreign investors. The token is very relevant, it seems to me.
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:25:58 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2019, 02:30:27 AM by dwcproject

I read that the token grew several times on the exchange after the listing. What token value will be set for the next round of IEO?

All the details about the next round of IEO we will report a little later. Please stay tuned.

We have already told you about the successful Smiles app we have created that allows Japanese citizens to send and receive money across borders using their mobile phones. It is this service that will become the foundation for the Digital Wallet project!

Today we would like to remind you that for your convenience the application is available in 6 different languages – English, Japanese, Filipino, Vietnamese, Indonesian, and Nepali. We would also like to let you know that Smile already has a vibrant community that we want you to join through Facebook! The communities are available in a number of languages.

To learn more visit our blog at https://www.dwcproject.com/official-blog/digital-wallet-acknowledges-smiles-facebook-page-top-fans

DWC Token – information about our token

DWC is an ERC20 token. The team has set the goal of creating a global digital currency. DWC is not only a transactional currency, but an investment vehicle as well. Having said that, here’s what else you need to know about the token and our upcoming IEO:

Token Transaction Currency: Ethereum (ETH) Bitcoin(XBT);
Token Price 1 DWC = 0.10 US dollars;
Minimum Sales Target including Pre-Sale: 10,000,000 US dollars equivalent
Total Number of Tokens: 1,000,000,000 DWC
Distribution at IEO: 500,000,000 DWC.
Want to learn more? Take a look at our White Paper: https://www.dwcproject.com/white-paper

beiberkali

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:07:07 PM

The business model of investment service offered by this project, I think, will be interesting to see in action. Which region will be presented first?
leartinstudeer

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:30:52 PM

All the details about the next round of IEO we will report a little later. Please stay tuned.

We have already told you about the successful Smiles app we have created that allows Japanese citizens to send and receive money across borders using their mobile phones. It is this service that will become the foundation for the Digital Wallet project!

Today we would like to remind you that for your convenience the application is available in 6 different languages – English, Japanese, Filipino, Vietnamese, Indonesian, and Nepali. We would also like to let you know that Smile already has a vibrant community that we want you to join through Facebook! The communities are available in a number of languages.

To learn more visit our blog at https://www.dwcproject.com/official-blog/digital-wallet-acknowledges-smiles-facebook-page-top-fans
https://a.radikal.ru/a32/1910/fb/d627025fb6c6.jpg

Oh, I think your IEO was able to attract attention. Are there restrictions for those who can participate in the token purchase?
ellafunfi

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:51:44 PM

This is a well-built strategy to attract foreign investors. The token is very relevant, it seems to me.

In WP, the Digital wallet project reveals a solution to the investment problem for foreign citizens by providing cryptocurrency as an investment destination.
soundmaracal

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:11:18 PM

I saw an article that the project postponed the opening time of the second round of IEO. What is the reason for this situation?
icmoloca

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:51:06 PM

the project is developing. I saw the road map.Would you like to know about the availability of partner agreements with reputable exchanges for listing?
backjudresing

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:09:13 PM

The project continues to expand the list of countries for the app. I think this may affect the interest of large investors. What part of the tokens involved in the ICO?
bingroundlefbuff

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:24:54 PM

In order to buy your token there are KYC conditions for early IEO members?

I think that each exchange has its own conditions for registering investors. Just need to wait for information about the partner.
xredxr

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:58:25 PM

Cryptocurrency is becoming more popular, and it seems to me that this project has excellent prospects for its application in financial services.

Now is the time to get to know the functionality of the project better. I began to study the white paper. I hope to learn about the project all its features.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: