Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Wallet - fair wallet service for international citizens  (Read 3775 times)
bikash2016

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:27:25 PM

Asia can attract good investment for its agriculture. I am sure there are many interesting projects in this region, but I would like to know how the team will conduct their selection to work with the DWC Foundation.
MAlenasuper

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:46:19 PM

Any investor is interested in the possible profit. What forecast can you give for the investment function?

That's an interesting question. I would also like to know what profit the team can guarantee its customers. I have not encountered projects in Asia, probably there may be their own characteristics.

I think the project team will take into account all the characteristics of the projects to present the best returns to investors, as the reputation of the entire application will depend on it.
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:36:52 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2019, 05:08:58 AM by dwcproject

Financial Freedom with Digital Wallet

Millions of migrants across the globe have very little access to banking. They are not only cut off from their families, but also unable to send or receive money.

The traditional banking system usually doesn’t make it easy for migrants who want to use its services, or simply rips them off with exorbitant fees at every opportunity. One of the key problems that our project has set out to solve is accessible banking for migrants anywhere in the world. This is why we have developed the SMILES app that allows to transfer money bypassing traditional bank issues.

We don’t want to stop at that, however, we want more and more people all around the globe to be able to use our application. This is why we continue advancing our project further!

We also want to increase awareness of cryptocurrencies and their application in day to day life. Soon we will begin using our own currency – DWC, and it will expand the capabilities of our current and future users even further.

We believe that the banking system is not the most technological sector. When people need money right here and now, they shouldn’t be forced to wait for bank approval or pay extortionate commission fees!

Join our project now and visit our website to learn more: https://www.dwcproject.com/eng

Digital Wallet to allow unbanked customers to benefit from financial services

SMILES Remittance is a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) service where customers can download the SMILES APP from Apple Store or Google Play, register and create remittance transactions after they have been approved as Classic or Premium members by the Digital Wallet Compliance and Operations Team.

“We are thrilled to provide a simple, first-of-its-kind mobile-centric, secured, and value-for-money remittance service", according to DWC`s Executive Vice President, Alex R. Milan.

It’s fast, convenient and low-cost! Our platform directly allows remittance to the Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, and other countries, but not through the existing banking infrastructure. This application has been offering real-time and low-cost service 24/7 since its release on our original platform.

Download our app from Google Play and Apple Appstore to see for yourself!
Learn more about the platform: https://www.dwcproject.com/eng

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____

The Digital Wallet project opens up new opportunities

Our team constitutes of members from different countries, so it is inevitable to use international services to connect with their family and friends. Our company has succeeded in launching its services for international citizens.

Instead of using the existing banking infrastructure, we had successfully built a platform that allows direct remittances to many countries.
Digital Wallet Group has launched Global Money Transfer Service via Mobile Wallet. We have built a platform that allows users to send money directly from their smartphones to other countries around the clock.

Most traditional banks and remittance companies face the problem of having old structures and high commission fees. While remitting money, the customers face a long waiting time and high remittance service fees.

Digital Wallet was created to offer a simple, direct, affordable, fast, and safe service that is different from all other current finance remittance services.

https://www.dwcproject.com/eng
aiwk171

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:12:17 AM

Interesting project. I am glad that you have already created the application and are engaged in money transfers.
Zoul8485

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 02:27:01 PM

Financial Freedom with Digital Wallet

Millions across the globe have very little access to banking. They are not only cut off from their families, but also unable to send or receive money.

The traditional banking system usually doesn’t make it easy for migrants who want to use its services, or simply rips them off with exorbitant fees at every opportunity. One of the key problems that our project sets out to solve is accessible banking for migrants anywhere in the world. This is why we have developed the SMILES app that allows to transfer money by passing traditional bank issues.

We don’t want to stop at that, however, we want more and more people all around the globe to be able to use our application. This is why we continue advancing our project further!

We also want to increase awareness of cryptocurrencies and their application in day to day life. Soon we will begin using our own currency – DWC, and it will expand the capabilities of our current and future users even further.

We believe that the existing banking system is not the most technological sector. When people need money right here and right now, they shouldn’t be forced to wait for bank approval or pay commission fees!

Join our project now and visit our website to learn more: https://www.dwcproject.com/eng
https://a.radikal.ru/a39/1911/ac/e0e17c4e0a49.jpg

I think that providing migrants with reliable tools for payments is a very important issue at the moment, as there are not many really innovative solutions in this sector yet.
buiglabrege

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 02:54:52 PM

Any investor is interested in the possible profit. What forecast can you give for the investment function?

That's an interesting question. I would also like to know what profit the team can guarantee to the customers. I have not encountered projects in Asia, probably there may be their own characteristics.

I think the project team will take into account all the characteristics of the projects to present the best returns to investors, as the reputation of the entire application will depend on it.

Investment functional implementation for DWC clients is the access to new opportunities for profit. I think that the team will thus be able to attract new customers to work with cryptocurrency, this is very important for digital payment development .
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:18:08 PM

Now I see the prospects of the project due to the large number of active clients, and I think the token will be actively traded on exchanges if DWC can offer a good profit.

I have seen the team information about approximately 10% return on investment function. So that investors can now understand the preliminary plan to the DWC work.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:41:15 PM

I wanted to clarify, will the tokens make a profit if I keep them or will my tokens be burned while participating in the investment feature after registering in the app?
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:03:44 PM

Smiles has a great opportunity to become a major participant of money transfers in the global market with the growing popularity of mobile payments and the development of digital technologies. I think that many people benefit from working with their finances from the comfort of home or due to the lack of a nearby bank branch.

I think the user count may increase for Smiles as many migrants not only in Asian countries need the app functionality. Let's see how the community will grow after the functional list is expanded.
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:22:51 PM

If we estimate the number of migrants around the world, that will be a great number of customers for the DWC app. I think the prospect in numerical user expansion is a very important incentive for early DWC investors.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:41:51 PM

I decided to support the project, because now there are no investment opportunities for small investors, and as I understood, the team has an idea to attract new participants and active clients to the investment function. This can bring a good profit, given that the number of participants in the application continues to grow.

As I understand it, your profit will directly depend on the number of tokens purchased both on exchanges and during IEO , because each token carries a part of the investment profit when working in the application.

I like it. I will be able to determine exactly how many tokens I need to work with the DWC project. Now there is news about the date to launch the feature update?
caesectoba

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:01:40 PM

I'm only interested in short-term projects. I would like to have a quick return on profits, because the DWC token is also an investment that requires money.

I think it is difficult to find projects with a short-term perspective for such a sphere as agriculture, but it is necessary to wait for the response of the project team after the investment function is placed in the application.

I think it is possible to ensure quarterly dividend payment in case of the long-term projects. This policy is often applied in investment companies. How will this be implemented in DWC?

It seems to me that this information will be known after the completion of the IEO, as the strategy of the functions is still being developed and may depend on the amount of investment.

Well, I hope the WP update will help to learn about the development details for all DWC features, as investors should be able to evaluate all the benefits before buying the token.
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:20:19 PM

That's an interesting question. I would also like to know what profit the team can guarantee its customers. I have not encountered projects in Asia, probably there may be their own characteristics.

I read that we are talking about 8-10% profit, but the exact information will be provided during the update of the application to add an investment feature.

I have encountered other investment projects, generally it is a good profit for clients, and I think that given the team experience and existing partnerships with banks, the work of the DWC investment Fund will be successful.
Alpinio

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:37:55 PM

I see that the team takes into account customer needs and think that many people need fast work not only with money transfers but also with commodity payment or credit functions. Thus, the team offers a very up-to-date functional set for its customers.
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 01:28:43 AM

How does an expatriate find a good job in Japan?

You have traveled a thousand miles away from home to work in a foreign country for the good of your family and your future. We can’t help but commend such bold moves! We can, however, help you in achieving success on this path!

We want expatriates in Japan to be able to find a good job.

Now, we present to you our new service: https://www.smilescareer.com/lp

Registration is already available on our website; it only takes a few minutes!

We will help you find a job with a good environment for the longer term that opens up the opportunity for a better life in Japan.

caesectoba

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:27:22 AM

I would like to know how the client registration for the premium category is carried out. Do you need additional verification conditions for this process?
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:53:17 AM

I think that the project can help millions of migrants as there are different regions that do not have the opportunity to access banking services. DWC can disclose digital payments to new customers by offering better terms.
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:16:52 AM

I read information about project creators and DWC profitability. And this analysis confirms that the company has taken a large sector of non-banking services. For investors, this is the most important incentive to support DWC digital currency.
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:39:18 AM

SMILES Remittance is a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) service where customers can download the SMILES APP from Apple Store or Google Play, register and create remittance transactions after they have been approved as Classic or Premium members by the Digital Wallet Compliance and Operations Team.

“We are thrilled to provide a simple, first-of-its-kind mobile-centric, secured, and value-for-money remittance service", according to DWC`s Executive Vice President, Alex R. Milan.

It’s fast, convenient and low-cost! Our platform directly allows remittance to the Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, and other countries, but not through the existing banking infrastructure. This application has been offering real-time and low-cost service 24/7 since its release on our original platform.

Download our app from Google Play and Apple Appstore to see for yourself!
Learn more about the platform: https://www.dwcproject.com/eng

I think that the company pricing policy will be a priority issue that will affect the app's expansion into new regions. Healthy competition allows customers to find the best opportunities for themselves.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:02:51 AM

Functional wallet upgrade can make DWC product unique in the money transfer market. I expect to make a great profit with the DWC token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: