Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:52:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Wallet - fair wallet service for international citizens  (Read 3767 times)
bymrbeea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:23:16 AM

Asia can attract good investment for its agriculture. I am sure there are many interesting projects in this region, but I would like to know how the team will conduct their selection to work with the DWC Foundation.

I am confident that a team with such extensive experience and high-quality functional development will be able to create a stable profit for investors and holders of DWC token.
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:40:13 AM

I see that traders ' interest is increasing in your token. This is a great reaction to the events that have been happening recently in DWC Corporation.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:57:46 AM

I wanted to know when the team will be able to expand the list of trading pairs for its token. I think this way you can attract more new investors.
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:14:56 AM

Financial Freedom with Digital Wallet

Millions of migrants across the globe have very little access to banking. They are not only cut off from their families, but also unable to send or receive money.

The traditional banking system usually doesn’t make it easy for migrants who want to use its services, or simply rips them off with exorbitant fees at every opportunity. One of the key problems that our project has set out to solve is accessible banking for migrants anywhere in the world. This is why we have developed the SMILES app that allows to transfer money bypassing traditional bank issues.

We don’t want to stop at that, however, we want more and more people all around the globe to be able to use our application. This is why we continue advancing our project further!

We also want to increase awareness of cryptocurrencies and their application in day to day life. Soon we will begin using our own currency – DWC, and it will expand the capabilities of our current and future users even further.

We believe that the banking system is not the most technological sector. When people need money right here and now, they shouldn’t be forced to wait for bank approval or pay extortionate commission fees!

Join our project now and visit our website to learn more: https://www.dwcproject.com/eng
https://a.radikal.ru/a39/1911/ac/e0e17c4e0a49.jpg

I will be happy to contribute to DWC's growing community, now I see the right time to buy some tokens. DWC can make easy and comfortable access to money transfers and other features and it will make Smiles popular.
mishanya_p

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:35:26 AM

What will affect the token liquidity while working on the investment function? I understand that at the moment there is not yet an exact date that would indicate an update for the app.
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:59:45 AM

Digital Wallet will become a strong fintech foundation platform

Today in the age of fast, supernova technologies credit organizations hardly introduce these innovations in their work. What's the end result? The result is a system that has many disadvantages!

The modern world – is primarily a financial freedom, the ability to have easy and quick access to money anywhere in the world. We realized digital and automated business systems that have been manually operated by banks and remittance companies!

And the most important is that our service is already well known. Digital Wallet has been working the Asian financial services market for over 5 years! And this is only the beginning of our way. With the emergence of cryptocurrency, financial service industry is bound to see great changes. Digital Wallet will become a strong fintech foundation platform for fiat currencies, as well as a bridge towards crypto-based fintech services.

Do you want to know more? Click on the link: https://www.dwcproject.com/white-paper

buiglabrege

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:27:58 AM

I read that DWC continues to expand and acquire new divisions.Will the DWC be able to use such a strategy in countries other than the Philippines?
Artem1144

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:54:38 AM

Transfer money without going to the Bank branch is a very convenient feature, and if the client is confident in the security for their money at the same time, of course, the application will increase the clients number. I've read that Smiles use innovative technology to identify their customers. Can I learn more about this?
mishanya_p

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:18:30 AM

SMILES Remittance is a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) service where customers can download the SMILES APP from Apple Store or Google Play, register and create remittance transactions after they have been approved as Classic or Premium members by the Digital Wallet Compliance and Operations Team.

“We are thrilled to provide a simple, first-of-its-kind mobile-centric, secured, and value-for-money remittance service", according to DWC`s Executive Vice President, Alex R. Milan.

It’s fast, convenient and low-cost! Our platform directly allows remittance to the Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, and other countries, but not through the existing banking infrastructure. This application has been offering real-time and low-cost service 24/7 since its release on our original platform.

Download our app from Google Play and Apple Appstore to see for yourself!
Learn more about the platform: https://www.dwcproject.com/eng

I would like to know how customer verification goes when signing up for a classic or premium membership by the digital wallet compliance and operations team.
buiglabrege

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:43:21 AM

The team promises to continue selling the token for IEO. I do not understand how the price of the token will differ from the one that is now on the DigiFinex exchange.
Artem1144

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 12:05:45 PM

Smiles has a great opportunity to become a major participant of money transfers in the global market with the growing popularity of mobile payments and the development of digital technologies. I think that many people benefit from working with their finances from the comfort of home or due to the lack of a nearby Bank branch.

I see that even now DWC company can be called a major participant, because they can work with payments to 147 countries around the world. And now they are improving the features in their app.
mishanya_p

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 12:26:06 PM

Will there be trading competitions or other events aimed at raising the DWC token price? Are IEO details known?
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:03:10 AM

Some more about the Smiles

We started service in Japan in the second quarter of 2016, and have successfully built a platform that allows for direct remittances to countries such as the Philippines, Vietnam, and Indonesia without the use of existing banking infrastructures. “Smiles” offers real-time, low-cost, and 24-hour service based on the original wallet platform, which enables users to send money from mobile phones to over 150 countries with approximately 300,000 locations.

After launching the service, it has become the most downloaded App in Japan as a mobile remittance service provider, and the business has become profitable. In 2018, Digital Wallet Group, the operator of Smiles, boasts a net sales of $3 million and an operating margin rate of 11%.

We have become a successful Fintech Company that is strong in both the technology powering the service and the legal framework governing the space. We are one of the few cryptocurrency projects to be expanding upon an already functioning business!

The current service platform is mainly used for cash withdrawals and transfers, but we aim to become a digital platform for international remittances by promoting cashless payment. By 2019–2020, we plan to expand to several Asian countries including the Philippines and also to Europe.

https://www.dwcproject.com/eng
buiglabrege

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:11:33 AM

I decided to support the project, because now there are no investment opportunities for small investors, and as I understood, the team has an idea to attract new participants and active clients to the investment function. This can bring a good profit, given that the number of participants in the application continues to grow.

As I understand it, your profit will directly depend on the number of tokens purchased both on exchanges and during IEO , because each token carries a part of the investment profit when working in the application.

Excellent, I will be glad to know that my profit will depend not only on the DWC market value on the exchanges, but also on the investment Fund, as I consider the Asian region to be promising for investment.
Artem1144

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:33:16 AM

Any investor is interested in the possible profit. What forecast can you give for the investment function?

That's an interesting question. I would also like to know what profit the team can guarantee its customers. I have not encountered projects in Asia, probably there may be their own characteristics.

I read that we are talking about 8-10% profit, but the exact information will be provided during the update of the application to add an investment feature.

I think that DWC's development can be assessed as very effective, given the constantly growing opportunities in different countries. Therefore, new features can be very profitable for customers.
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:53:46 AM

ExMarketsis a good partner for token sale and listing. I would like to know when your token will be sold on this exchange?
Alpinio

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:13:11 PM

Digital Wallet Philippines is a great achievement for the entire DWC Corporation. I'm excited to watch the company grow. And I think the success for DWC with the investment function launch will only increase.
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:36:16 PM

Smiles's app has a great rating. Mobile wallet is very convenient for money transfer function, I hope other new features will have the same rating.
buiglabrege

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:00:26 PM

Asia can attract good investment for its agriculture. I am sure there are many interesting projects in this region, but I would like to know how the team will conduct their selection to work with the DWC Foundation.

I think that the main criterion may be profitability and duration of projects. I think the team will look for the best quality deals to make the best profit.
Artem1144

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:28:08 PM

DWC description looks very high quality and Smiles are well received by customers. When will the information about the new stages for the token sale be disclosed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: