Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Wallet - fair wallet service for international citizens  (Read 3773 times)
tradicados

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:26:25 AM

I think the price of the exchange can be understood that gradually, the application is becoming popular among investors. I think the token will be very much in demand during the launch of the investment feature.

I understand that the launch of the update depends on the amount collected and the term of the token sale. Is it now known when the IEO will end?

It seems to me that the DWC team is considering different options to replenish the investment Fund. Therefore we should wait for announcements to understand the strategy of selling the token. Now the token can be bought only on DigiFinex.
levsfacparo

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:49:41 AM

Investments from the token sale can only be used to create an investment function? Or will the team invest to develop all the features?

I saw the description of the white paper. It has a token distribution after the sale is completed. You can see exactly how the team will use the investment fund.
Zoul8485

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:15:22 AM

It seems to me that the team should conduct an aggressive PR campaign during the launch of the app update so that as many new people as possible learn about Smiles. In this case, DWC will quickly gain a foothold in the European market.

The first representative office of DWC Corporation is located in Estonia. The work of the Estonian branch will help to find new partners for the application. I think this is a good start in the European region.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:39:20 AM

What banks or financial companies do you plan to cooperate with for the application to work in Europe?

We need to follow developments in the Estonian branch of the company to find out which of the European partners will work with DWC.

I think the launch of the updated app will add new customers from Europe. Asia is very interesting for investors, and I am excited about this opportunity with the Smiles' app.
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:03:07 PM

I think that mobile investment functions will be in demand because the simplicity of the application and quick access to digital currency will attract more and more new participants.

I am sure that if DWC provides good profits and access to quality projects, the token will be very popular on exchanges.
levsfacparo

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:16:17 PM

The DWC team conducts quality feature development. I see that digital currency and non-cash payments are in demand as payment and investment projects, so I think DWC is a very progressive company.

I agree with you. The company applies innovative solutions, and I think this will help make the token highly liquid, providing a growing demand among the customers of the application.

We can understand how the project develops at the price of the token on the exchange. I think the launch of the investment feature will be a great time to trade the token.
tradicados

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:45:55 PM

I saw the DWC team continue to expand the list of services. The Japan job search app is a crucial addition to improve the quality of service for migrants.
zeye

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:16:40 PM

I read that the Philippines is placed among the first countries to be able to work with the DWC investment function. And I think this is a good idea, as the Philippine economy is developing and can bring excellent returns for investors.

I saw only general information about the work of the Investment Fund. Now there is information about what industry DWC will invest in in the Philippines?
MargulisEric926

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:51:18 PM

Will the project continue IEO on ExMarkets exchange? I want to know how the token sale for DWC will continue.
zeye

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:16:02 PM

The Philippines is now actively used as a region for remittances. Does the team also consider this country as a region for investment?

As I understand it, the DWC has identified several Asian countries to invest in, and the Philippines is also on that list.
MargulisEric926

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:40:35 PM

The DWC team conducts quality feature development. I see that digital currency and non-cash payments are in demand as payment and investment projects, so I think DWC is a very progressive company.

Let's see how the extension of the application will affect the number of customers. Such statistics will help to determine the effectiveness of the project.
zeye

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:07:15 PM

Is the support of local partners in European countries from the list of banking organizations necessary for the operation of the Smiles app?
MargulisEric926

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:30:15 PM

It seems to me that thanks to the success of the application in Japan, Smiles will become popular in different countries. Quality services are in demand among migrants.

I agree with you. I expect that with the DWC token, we will get an excellent profit growth since, after entering the European market, Smiles will receive many new customers.
zeye

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 07:01:02 PM

I am interested in the regions that will use the DWC investment Fund. When will more detailed information be provided?
MargulisEric926

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 07:21:42 PM

Investments from the token sale can only be used to create an investment function? Or will the team invest to develop all the features?

The team always reserves the right to adjust some stages of the development of the project at an early stage, so you need to follow the announcements.
zeye

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:59:50 AM

The team always reserves the right to adjust some stages of the development of the project at an early stage, so you need to follow the announcements.

The distribution of tokens after the IEO is completed is described in the white paper. so I don't think that the team will change the basic principles, and you can get acquainted with them.
tradicados

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:25:00 AM

I am interested in the regions that will use the DWC investment Fund. When will more detailed information be provided?

I saw that we are talking about Asian countries, the Philippines are first in the list, but probably this list will be expanded after the investment Fund will be launched because Asian countries have very promising regions for investors.
gggg7y90

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:50:20 AM

I would like to see a more precise timeline for the implementation of the project plan for the application to enter the global market of services. How successfully does the project continue to work in Estonia?
tradicados

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:23:19 AM

It seems to me that thanks to the success of the application in Japan, Smiles will become popular in different countries. Quality services are in demand among migrants.

I agree with you. I expect that with the DWC token, we will get an excellent profit growth since, after entering the European market, Smiles will receive many new customers.

I think Asian countries are attractive to investors. Already have an understanding of how many investors the project seeks after the launch of the new feature?
gggg7y90

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:44:49 AM

Which partners are currently being considered by the project for listing? It seems to me that the new exchanges will help attract the attention of new traders to DWC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: